Make an Oily Skin Mask
Edited by Kara, Jen M, Dougie, Eng and 1 other
Method 1: with Honey
Hi, my name is Kara and your watching VisiHow and in this video I will show you how to make a honey mask for the oily skin.
- 7The antioxidants are in both lemon, honey, and green tea, they will just regular at your oil production and help you to get rid of the oily shine. It will make your skin more matte. this is how liquidity the mask is. You might want to apply using a cotton disc. Apply it on your face keep it on for 25 minutes and rinse off with warm water and, of course, apply your moisturizing cream.This mask will help you to reduce your pores if you have any after acne spots the lemon juice will lighten them up and the green tea will smooth them.
- 8Thank you for watching VisiHow and if you have any more questions on homemade beauty products, please leave your questions in the section below. Thank you and Bye-ByeOk it's ready and I'm going to go jump in the shower and apply.
Video: Make an Oily Skin Mask with Honey
Method 2: with Yogurt
Hello, you're watching VisiHow. My name is Kara and in this video I will teach you how to make an oily skin mask using yogurt as a main ingredient.
- 4Now it just needs to mix it all up, yogurt, egg yolk, and some honey. It makes an amazing mask if you have oily skin. If you do it once or twice a week, in a couple of weeks you will notice that your skin stop producing as much oil as it's used to and after the first usage you will already have your skin matte instead of oily and shiny. So I'm stirring it all the way up to get all the honey and yogurt absorbed. This is what we have here.Okay, so we don't need the egg yolks.
- 5Keep it on your face, you can apply on your neck as well, but apply it on your face and keep it for just a minute. Make sure that the egg yolk is completely dry before you wash it off, and then just wash it off with warm water and apply your favorite moisturizing cream.I would recommend you to apply this mask using a baking brush, you know the kind of brush that you use to wipe the cream or egg yolks on top of the bread or pies.
- 6Thank you for watching VisiHow and if you have any more questions on homemade beauty products, masks, scrubs. Please leave your comments at the in the section below and then you have a productive day.Ok, this message just perfect this is how it's supposed to be.
Video: Make an Oily Skin Mask with Yogurt
Method 3: with Avocado
You are watching VisiHow. My name is Kara and in this video I will show you an easy way to make an avocado mask for oily skin. all I need is one avocado and some yogurt as an additional ingredient.
- 5You can blend it as well, I choose to mash it just like mashed potatoes. I like real mashed potatoes. I hate when potatoes are blended because they lose their texture, they fall apart that you don't feel the potatoes. When I make mashed potatoes, I mash them the same goes for avocados, I choose to mash it up. Okay, I'm almost there.I need a fork to mash all this up.
- 11I would lean towards a glass container. So I'm going to go apply this on my face, maybe listen to e-books while I'm doing this. I forgot to say that you have to leave this on your face for 20 to 25 minutes to reach the best effect. Thank you for watching VisiHow. If you have any more questions about makeup, beauty, and homemade beauty products, please leave the in the section below. Thank you and have a productive day. Bye bye.Use one-half of it and put the other half in the fridge, locked in a plastic or glass container.
Video: Make an Oily Skin Mask with Avocado
Method 4: with Oatmeal
Hi, you're watching Visihow and in this video I will show you how to make a home-made, 100% organic, oatmeal mask for oily skin. The main component of this mask will be oatmeal. The secondary is honey and then sour cream. So let's get started.
- 1This is raw honey, which is very thick. You can buy it on farmer's market, or order it on Amazon. I'm getting a full teaspoon of it.For this mask, I will need two full tablespoons of oatmeal (put it on the side of this spoon - uh, of this plate), one tablespoon of sour cream - I'm using 30% very thick sour cream, and I also need honey.
- 4The masks that are edible are my favourite ones. No matter - in spite of the brand - it might be an expensive brand or a real expensive brand - all of them use chemicals that you would probably not want to introduce to your skin.So, it's ready now, but before you apply it on your face, you need to let it sit for approximately 7 or 8 minutes. If it is too thick - like this one - you are welcome to add just a half a tablespoon of (this is too much; let me put this away) just a half of a tablespoon of hot water.Hmmm...it's so tasty I want to eat it just like the way it is.
- 6Remember to avoid areas around your lips and around your eyes. This mask works really good if you have oily skin and you want to get rid of shininess in t-zone or you want to reduce the size of your pores, this is going to work out perfect for you. And it also smells and tastes really good. And this is the perfect amount of mask that you need. Do not make too much, because it is the best when it's fresh.So, you let it sit for awhile, and then you apply it all over yourself - all over your face.
- 7Thank you and bye-bye. Have a productive day.So, thank you for watching VisiHow, and if you have any more questions on beauty or make-up or hairstyles, please leave your comments in the section below.Advertisement
Video: Make an Oily Skin Mask with Oatmeal
Categories : Skin Care & Diseases
Recent edits by: Eng, Dougie, Jen M