Make an Emergency Call from Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Rushell, Eng, MISTY and 1 other
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to make an emergency call when using a Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 7If you don't have a SIM card in your phone, you can also phone the emergency services.It will bring up that option. Also, if you need to enter a PIN number on your phone, that option will also come up at the bottom. You don't need to go through that procedure of unlocking your phone or installing a SIM card. So even if you don't have a SIM card in your phone, you can still use the phone to make an emergency call. Even if your phone is locked, and you don't have time to unlock it, you can still make an emergency call. You'll be able to press the button, the keypad will appear, and you'll be able to enter the emergency number to call the emergency services. This concludes our tutorial on how to make an emergency phone call when using a Microsoft Lumia 535. If you have any questions or comments about this video, then please leave them in the comment section below. You've been watching VisiHow.
Video: Make an Emergency Call from Microsoft Lumia 535
Questions and Answers
My Lumia 535 is on emergency call only, and I should try after 424959 minutes?
My Lumia 535 is on emergency call only, and I should try after 424959 minutes. I have tried: Nothing. I think it was caused by: Wrong password
This either means that the password has been entered wrongly 25 times in a row or that the SIM card or the phone reset its internal timer. If it is the phone internal clock to blame, then you will either need to insert a new SIM card or a SIM card from another carrier to see if the automatic clock can be set back to real time. If that does not help, then the only solution is hard-resetting your phone.
- 1Power down your phone.Advertisement
- 2Press and hold the volume-down and power buttons.
- 3Release only the power button when the phone vibrates.
- 4When you see an exclamation mark, release the volume-down button.
- 5Press and release buttons in a sequence:volume up, volume down, power, and volume down.
- 6Once your phone restarts and boots up, enter your Microsoft account credentials.You will be offered to restore your phone.Advertisement
What is meant by Microsoft credential number?
Tell me the details about credential number. I have tried: I powered it off and after that I pressed power + volume down button then leave the power button and after getting exclamation mark I released volume button then after that vol up vol down power button and vol down I pressed
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Make an Emergency Call from Microsoft Lumia 535. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 25, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Make_an_Emergency_Call_from_Microsoft_Lumia_535
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Make an Emergency Call from Microsoft Lumia 535." VisiHow, visihow.com/Make_an_Emergency_Call_from_Microsoft_Lumia_535 Accessed 25 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Make an Emergency Call from Microsoft Lumia 535." Accessed Mar 25, 2017. http://visihow.com/Make_an_Emergency_Call_from_Microsoft_Lumia_535.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: MISTY, Eng, Rushell