Make an All Natural Cleanser Similar to Lush 'Dark Angels' Cleanser
Edited by Doug Collins, vc, Imado, Maria and 2 others
I would like to thank Ela Gale for the awesome video on how to DIY a Natural Cleanser Similar to "Dark Angels" Cleanser. I organized it into a wiki for anyone with a hearing impairment, or for those who just prefer to read the steps. Hope you enjoy it. :)
- 3Also, you can make a really big batch with real shape and give it to your friends and family as a gift, makes it really an awesome gift because it's a really great cleanser.But if for any reason you completely can't afford their products, or they're out of stock which the "Dark Angels" could be every so often, then you will just have to make this scrub for yourself.
- 4It's such a great thing to be used for, eyeliners, face masks, blackheads, acne, and also things like that. So get it if you even can't afford it. I get it from "iherb" the one that's in the description box down below.So for this, all you need is some activated Charcoal which if you guys have watched any of my previous DIYs, you would realize that I use it in so many things.
- 10I could have ordered some online, but there are so many other things you can use as an exfoliant. It can fit if you can use different sugar. I decided to crush up some cinnamon scroll because it keeps it's texture as an exfoliant by itself. It doesn't dissolve in the mixture which is great, and you can crush up as much as you want. Cinnamon also has a lot of benefits for your skin as well. It helps to work as a collegian production and reduce signs of aging. It is also good for fighting acne and you could say that as well.For this Lush recipe I think they used black sugar which I never really had access to around here.
- 11I find that it does make my skin quite dry straight after. So if you do have quite a dry skin this probably isn't the best thing for you, but you can just moisturize your face after with spa moisturizer.So, this kind of a Cinnamon is a version of the "Dark Angels" Cleanser which makes it even more powerful as the pectic in it's acting as cleansing, and it's really good at reducing the oiliness of your skin.
- 27For further details, you can check the description box or use the social media. I hope you have a wonderful day.I hope you guys found this useful, it's really simple to do.Advertisement
Video: Make an All Natural Cleanser Similar to Lush 'Dark Angels' Cleanser
Categories : Skin Care & Diseases
Recent edits by: Eng, Maria, Imado