Make an Acne Mask at Home
Edited by Kara, Leomar Umpad, Eng, MsBarbs and 4 others
Method 1: with Aspirin
Hi, my name is Kara and you are watching VisiHow. Today, I am going to show you how to make an inexpensive facial mask for oily skin. This mask will also help to get rid of pimples and inflammation.
- 1 Steps
- 2 Video: Make an Acne Mask at Home with Aspirin
- 3 Steps
- 4 Video: Make an Acne Mask at Home with Honey and Cinnamon
- 5 Steps
- 6 Video: Make an Acne Mask at Home with Avocado
- 7 Steps
- 8 Video: Make an Acne Mask at Home with Honey
- 9 Steps
- 10 Video: Make an Acne Mask at Home with Oatmeal
- 11 Referencing this Article
- 12 Comments
- 2On the plate, place the four tablets of aspirin; you can use more if needed. This is something you can buy at the pharmacy and you do not need a prescription for it and trust me this mask is extremely effective. Hold on piece of aspirin with the tablespoon and smash it with the teaspoon. Just put your thumb onto the teaspoon and press down. You want to make sure that there are no hard clumps left. This mask really helps if you have large pimples or clogged pores. It is an amazing tool that you can use at home and it is very inexpensive. I have been using it for several weeks. I apply this mask once per week and I have gotten rid of the pimples that I used to have. When I was a teenager and had problems with acne, I also used this and I have to admit that even then it was very helpful. My mother's friend is a cosmetologist and this was her recipe for problematic skin. After using this mask you will notice a reduction in shininess, pores and it will help rid your face of pimples.Crush the aspirin.Advertisement
- 6Once the lemon, oil, and aspirin are fully mixed together, you need to apply it to your face and leave it on for 10-15 minutes. I am going to use the teaspoon to apply it, and my fingers to spread it over my face. It is easier to apply if you are lying down or leaning back. You want to avoid the areas around your eyes and lips. I am holding the plate under my chin just in case some of the mix drops off. It actually smells quite nice. You could also ask someone to help you apply this mask like a sister, friend, mother, or significant other.Apply to your face.
- 7You have to wait for 10 to 15 minutes so that it will absorb into your skin. After 10 to 15 minutes, I am going to wash this off with warm water. Keep in mind that you have to apply this mask once per week to see continuing results. In a month, you will not remember what pimples look like, just as I have. I still apply this mask to help avoid the reappearance of pimples.Wait 10 to 15 minutes.
Video: Make an Acne Mask at Home with Aspirin
Method 2: with Cinnamon and Honey
Hi, you're watching Visihow. My name is Kara and in this video, I will teach you how to make a 100% organic-homemade honey and cinnamon mask against acne. If you have problematic and oily skin, this mask is for you.
- 12I wish you good luck in making your own homemade honey and cinnamon mask. Thank you for watching Visihow. If you have anymore questions about makeup and beauty, please leave your comments in the section below.You probably don't want to see me for the next 15 or 20 minutes just sitting here with the mess on my face.
Video: Make an Acne Mask at Home with Honey and Cinnamon
Method 3: with Avocado
Hello, you're watching VisiHow. My name is Kara and in this video I will teach you how to make an avocado mask to help get rid of acne. All I need is a fresh avocado, some lemon or lemon juice, and egg whites, which I had left over from an earlier project.
- 7Cinnamon is a spice that will give you warmth, a nice smell and because of its anti-bacterial effect, you might want to use it in your anti-acne mask. Here's my cinnamon, I will just add a tiny bit. Approximately a quarter of a teaspoon of cinnamon in here.Actually I think a little hint of cinnamon would go really well.
- 10Thank you and bye-byeThank you for watching VisiHow, and if you have any more questions on homemade beauty products please leave your comments in the section below.
Video: Make an Acne Mask at Home with Avocado
Method 4: with Honey
Hello your watching VisiHow. My name is Kara and in this video I will show you how to make a honey mask for acne. All I need is raw honey, which I am almost out of.
- 2You just cut the leaf in half and twist the juice, but I don't have such so I am using the Aloe extract. If you're using a juice from the aloe plant at home, you should be using a tablespoon of it, but I have an extract. So I am going to be using a teaspoon. I am not going to be making a huge amount. I need approximately one teaspoon worth of honey.Your welcome to use the aloe juice is you happen to have that at home.
- 6It's not liquid, it's not thick. It's something in between. Make sure you do not make too much so you don't waste your product. So it is done. As I said before, just apply it on the inflamed area with pimples. Just on problematic areas. It is really effective. You will notice it from the very first usage.So this is what I have.
- 7Thank you and have a very very productive day. Bye-Bye.Thank you for watching VisiHow and if you have any more questions on homemade beauty products, please leave them in the section below.
Video: Make an Acne Mask at Home with Honey
Method 5: with Oatmeal
Hi, you're watching VisiHow. My name is Kara and in this video I will teach you how to make anti-acne oatmeal mask. So if you have problematic skin with pimples and you get a little bit of irritable skin and just it's not perfect but you would like to fix that and get rid of your pimples and acne then this recipe is for you. All I need for that kind of mask is oatmeal, lemon juice, and hot water. So let's get started.
- 6It's becoming sticky. As you have noticed, I am not adding any oils or anything else in this mask because with acne skin because your skin is already oily enough, we don't want that. We want to dry skin off just a tiny bit and to heal up the acne. So you will want to make your oatmeal mask sit for 5 minutes, then apply it to a clean skin. I would recommend you to apply it right after a shower. Also, I would recommend you to apply this mask while being in the shower, because of how it is, it's really mush and the pieces might be falling off on you. Apply it on your face and keep it for 20 minutes. After which you can wash it off with warm water and don't forget to apply your favorite facial cream. The mask is almost ready so I'll wait for a couple more minutes and then I'll go jump in the bathroom and apply it to my face and enjoy the results.Okay, as you can see the oatmeal is soaking already.
- 7Thank you and have a nice day. Bye byeThank you for watching VisiHow and if you have any more questions on homemade beauty products, beauty, makeup, hair styles, or nail designs, please leave your questions in the comment, in the section below.Advertisement
Video: Make an Acne Mask at Home with Oatmeal
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Make an Acne Mask at Home. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved May 28, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Make_an_Acne_Mask_at_Home
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Make an Acne Mask at Home." VisiHow, visihow.com/Make_an_Acne_Mask_at_Home Accessed 28 May 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Make an Acne Mask at Home." Accessed May 28, 2017. http://visihow.com/Make_an_Acne_Mask_at_Home.
Categories : Skin Care & Diseases
Recent edits by: Jen M, Inukshuk, Doug Collins