Make a Woman Blush
Edited by Leomar Umpad, Lynn, Eng, Olivia and 5 others
Women are God's gift to mankind.
These special beings seem so soft on the outside, but can be very tough when the situation calls for it. Lovely as they are, women can become even more attractive when they blush. When a woman blushes, it indicates that her heart is racing, making her blood flow faster. Her adrenaline is up and she is unconsciously showing interest in you!
- 1 Things to Note Before Attempting to Make a Woman Blush
- 2 How to make a woman blush
- 3 Take Note
- 4 Questions and Answers
- 4.1 Please give me an example of something that would make a women blush?
- 4.2 When I praise her she blushes?
- 4.3 Tips on making a girl blush?
- 4.4 I'm looking for a good example of a sentence that may make a girl blush?
- 4.5 She is so bored with me, so she is out at the mall?
- 4.6 How to make my woman blush and make her love me?
- 4.7 How do I get a super shy woman who I truly believe wants me to show it?
- 5 Comments
Things to Note Before Attempting to Make a Woman Blush
You need to take these things into consideration before attempting any of our suggestions for making a woman blush:
- 1How well do you know each other?Make sure that you know the woman well enough to say or do the things that she finds just a little provocative. If you just met her, you may want to stick to safer ways of making her blush, like giving her a compliment. Giving her a bouquet of flowers, if you've only known her for a week, may raise an unnecessary alarm that will make her steer clear of you. If you are sure you knew a lot about her attitude and preferences, then you may try another, more aggressive approach in making her blush. The important thing is to know the things you should do or not do, based on how well you know her.Advertisement
- 2Your relationship status with her.If you are just an acquaintance, you may want to only attempt the tips under the 'low intimacy' heading. This is to make sure that she won't end up hating you instead of being intrigued. However, if you are really close to her, you may include the tips from the 'high intimacy' section. These are more effective, and are more effective in making her blush.Advertisement
- 3Do not overdo it.Just about anything done in excess, can end up with very undesirable results. The same is true when making a woman blush. Keep everything at a proper pace and at a minimum. Your intent is not to upset her.
- 4Make sure you do not offend anyone.Always be sensitive to everyone around you. Be mindful of your actions. The last thing that you want is to do is offend other people.
- 5Know when to back off.Some women will think you are too forward and perhaps trying to have your way with them. Be careful when you perform some of the tips discussed here. If you feel that the woman does not respond positively to your attempts, then it may be wise to consider backing off. Some women just don't like it when other people attempt to make them blush, so let's just respect that fact.
How to make a woman blush
The following tips will help you make a woman blush.
Little Intimacy tips
If you are not yet very familiar with each other, you may use these tips for making a woman blush, without the risk of offending her:
- 1Give her a compliment.A simple compliment about her beautiful eyes can make a woman blush. If you do not want to make a personal or physical comment, you can praise her for a job well done, or a good attitude. It is normal for humans to feel good when being praised for something, and when someone feels really good, the chances of blushing are fairly high. If you want to develop a romantic relationship with her in the future, make sure to praise her on her physical aspects as well. This will make her feel beautiful and happy with herself.Advertisement
- 2Stare at her.Staring at a woman will make her feel conscious about herself. When a girl feels self-conscious and awkward, she may possibly blush. Just make sure you stare in the right situation. Staring at a woman in a canteen or a place among many people during the daytime is OK. However, do not attempt staring at a woman when you are alone in a dark alley, it may send the wrong signals to her and may get you into serious trouble.
- 3Tell her a funny story.A funny story will safely get you close to a woman. It will also ensure that you get to see her blush while laughing at your funny stories.
High intimacy tips
Only use these tips if you know each other very well. If you are the woman's boyfriend, best friend, or someone whom she has known and trusted for a long time, then you may try these tips on getting her to blush:
- 1Remind her of an awkward situation she was in.Remind her of a funny situation that has happened to her. Tell her of the time she went to the mall with a torn skirt which she only noticed when a kid told her about it. Tell her about the time she tried to buy something but forgot to bring any cash or cards with her. An awkward incident in the past will give any woman a high chance of blushing.
- 2Tease her in public.Tell her how beautiful she is loudly and in public. Make sure that people will hear it so she will feel shy and awkward. The chances of her blushing is very high because praising and teasing her in public will ensure that other people will look at her and that situation can be very embarrassing.
- 3Do funny stuff in public while with her.You can dance or sing loudly in public while you are with her, and this will make everyone look at you. Then, since you are together, she will feel unnatural, and the chances of her blushing will be high.
- 4Give her a bouquet of flowers.If she is working, send her a bouquet of flowers while she is at work. When she's at school, check on what room she is in and deliver the flowers to her. This will make sure that everyone notices her. Others may even tease her, ensuring that she will blush more. It won't matter if you are having a romantic relationship or not. Giving flowers to make her blush is effective.
- 5Surprise her.Surprising a woman can make her blush. Tell her of very good news, or get her the shoes that she's been dying to get a hold of. Anything that she does not expect will create a sudden surge of emotion in her, triggering her to blush.Advertisement
- Safety first. Make sure that everyone's safety is always considered. Do not cause unnecessary endangerment to yourself or to other people. Always follow and comply with laws and regulations set by establishments. Do not do things that may cause damage to things or properties.
- Know your limits. Everything has its limits. If the woman is into a relationship with someone who is overprotective and the jealous type, do not try to attempt the romantic tips on her. Never attempt to give her flowers as it may cause conflicts in their relationship.
- Respect norms. If you are in a church, in the library or anyplace else that requires silence, you may not want to make a scene or any noise. Always take note of your current environment and adjust to it.
- Do not quarrel with people. Some may get irritated and may show that they are unhappy with what you are doing. Do not argue with them. Simply offer a short apology and leave the area when you can.
Questions and Answers
Please give me an example of something that would make a women blush?
First and foremost, not all women blush. Skin colors vary, and it may be difficult to distinguish a woman's blush if she has a dark or olive skin tone. If you happen to be in a relationship with a woman and you know for a fact that she blushes, whispering a private joke that you both share will probably make her blush. If she has embarrassed herself some time in the past and you know about it, you can bring it up as a joke. Make sure that you bring it up appropriately - there should be no one within hearing distance and you must first know for a fact that she will laugh it off.
It depends on who that woman is to you, if she is your girlfriend, you can give her gifts or give her what she really likes, so when she receives it, it will make her blush. If she is shy, there is more of a chance she will blush if you will give it to her in a surprising way. You can also give her a love letter and tell her everything you want to say. Giving a woman a love letter is sweeter than just giving her a text message. You can also tell her how beautiful she is and give her chocolates and flowers. Just telling a woman how beautiful she is, is often enough to make a woman blush, since every woman likes want to be called beautiful by their man. But if that woman is not your girl and you want her to make her blush, you can tell her that she is beautiful in her own way and say something sweet and you can also do what that girl really likes and try to surprise her to get her to blush.
When I praise her she blushes?
This is a good sign if you are praising/complimenting her, and she is blushing. This means your words really affect her and make her feel happy.
Tips on making a girl blush?
Things that can make a girl blush are listed below:
Saying she is beautiful.
Any type of appearance compliment.
Joke about an event you have shared.
Compliment her on being smart.
Find something she is good at and compliment her.
Girls love to be told that they are beautiful and to be complimented. These things are sure to get a girl to blush.
I'm looking for a good example of a sentence that may make a girl blush?
Can you give me a few lines or examples of a really good sentence to make a girl blush
You are on my mind so much that you must know what I am thinking all the time!
She is so bored with me, so she is out at the mall?
I want to make her blush, what kind of messages can I tell her?
If she is surprised, she may not be so bored with you anymore. Leave her little notes around with messages of what she means to you. Arrange a treasure hunt with hints in the notes and have a bouquet of flowers or tickets to a movie for her at the end of the treasure hunt. Message her that you are anxiously waiting to see her because you have a surprise for her.
How to make my woman blush and make her love me?
When I text her she don't always reply back or call, I am the one who calls her first and I am the one who starts a conversation first so I want to know if she loves me and I want to be the person she will text when she wakes up and the person she always try to check up on. I have tried: Like texting her each day, sometimes in the morning and night but I don't always text her in the noon cause I am always busy and she is a busy type. I don't know if she is really a busy type or maybe she doesn't love me. I think it was caused by: Not sure but we just started our relationship not quite long and we haven't seen each other yet
You both just met so you are still learning about each other. You can't physically make someone love you but you can jump start the process by texting her in the morning and the evening about something that excites you about her. If she is not calling you, she just may be old fashioned or shy to make the first contact. Sometimes people have to really know a person before they call them casually. Try to arrange dates twice a week so that she can begin to feel comfortable around you. Write her an old fashioned romantic letter and mail it to her. Send her flowers at work. Bring romance into her everyday and she will fall for you in no time!
How do I get a super shy woman who I truly believe wants me to show it?
We are good friends. She has a child, we love speaking to each other. She knows I really want her but I don't want to scare her off. She is responsive but sometimes seems like her attitude changes around certain people, not bad just less interested in me. How can I tell if she is ready for the next move. She can be super shy.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Relationships
Recent edits by: Doug Collins, Maria, Eniola