Make a Mask for Dry Skin
Edited by Kara, Jen M, Eng
Method 1: with Lemon
Hello, you're watching VisiHow. My name is Kara, and in this video, I will show you how to make a dry skin mask with lemon. It's a very simple recipe.
- 3Mix it up.It smells really nice and tastes interesting too. My mom does this mask every week. She is in her 40's and looks at least 10 years younger. You will need to apply the mask and keep it on your face for 15 minutes, then rinse it off with warm water. This is just enough mask to use one time. By using this mask on a daily basis, it will allow you to reduce small wrinkles and also to avoid new wrinkles.
- 4Thank you for watching VisiHow.If you would like to get more recipes for homemade beauty products such as masks, scrubs, and lotions please leave your request in the section below. Thank you.
Video: Make a Dry Skin Mask with Lemon
Method 2: with Honey
Hello, you're watching VisiHow. My name is Kara and in today's video, I will show you how to make a dry skin mask with honey. It's a very simple mask.
- 5So, if you have dry and dull skin, this mask is certainly for you.The carrots will make the skin color better. Also, they will feed your skin. This mask will help you get rid of some little wrinkles. If you use it on a regular basis, it will slow down the aging process which, I believe, you are looking for.
- 7It doesn't look like a lot, but this is enough to cover your face.Apply it to a thin layer all over your face, avoiding the areas around your eyes and around your lips. If there's enough, you're welcome to put some on your neck as well. Leave it on your face for 20 minutes and then rinse it off with warm water.
Video: Face Mask for Dry Skin Honey
Method 3: with Avocado
Hello you're watching VisiHow. My name is Kara and I am here to show you how to make an avocado mask for dry skin.
- 10OK, Thank you for watching the video.If you have any more questions about makeup, beauty, and homemade beauty products, please leave them in the section below. Thank you and Bye Bye.Advertisement
Video: Make a Mask for Dry Skin with Avocado
Categories : Skin Care & Diseases
Recent edits by: Jen M, Kara