Make a Facebook Page
Edited by Leomar Umpad, Charmed, Reema, Maria and 4 others
Learn how to create your own Facebook page to maximize your sales and marketing potential in the marketplace. Make use of the Facebook Pages to best promote local businesses, places or companies and introduce it into a larger net world community.
If you own a company, organization, institution or you are a representative of a public figure, brand or product then you can create your very own Facebook page in order to promote what you want. The vast population of the Facebook community and the site's media platform can provide a good platform for more exposure into the market.
Making Your Own Facebook Page
- 9You will be taken to your Admin Page.
What to Post on Facebook
Creating and designing a Facebook page for the sole purpose of your business is generally simple. What makes it more challenging is how you attract new fans and Facebook users to your page and keep them in tune with your web content. Marketing your own business via Facebook is one thing that must be carefully planned. This will require you to fully understand the whole platform of this social media site to insure the success of your business page. Below are some brief but helpful ideas on how you can keep the content of your Facebook page fresh so that your readers will have something to look forward to.
- 1Readers will love to see and check out behind-the-scenes action of businesses and brands. With these types of postings, readers can feel like they actually have the inside scoop of your business, which makes your business seem more open and trustworthy. Say for instance, if you are operating a restaurant: Try posting pictures of your staff, smiling and carefree before they start working in their shift. Or if you have a retail store, take photos of your new batch of inventory being unloaded from a truck. Increase your readers' curiosity by telling them to stay tuned to see your new line of products.Behind-the-Scenes Photos.Advertisement
- 2People love to answer trivia questions, especially if they wish to be always the first person to correctly answer the question. If you can, assign a day each week (Trivia Tuesday, for example), where you can ask trivia questions in relation with your industry or about the current events at the time. If you have a travel company, try asking your readers some questions about popular vacation spots. If you operate a local boutique, you may want to throw questions about the exact date when the store was opened or how the name was decided on.Throw Trivia Questions.
- 3Everybody wants to feel special, even your Facebook fans, and what better way to handle that than by providing them with exclusive deals? Post announcements and coupons to your Facebook page, making sure that you clarify that the particular promotion is only for Facebook fans.Provide Exclusivity.
- 4Nothing is more annoying than a Facebook page that discusses nothing but marketing and talks about your business all throughout. To make your page more interesting, why not try to include some interesting content that is not just about you or your business. Rather, try to come up with other ways that you can effectively make your company sound selfless. You can try posting about current events, or share informative content relevant to your industry, or even go out of your way and come up with write ups that will make your readers smile, think, or laugh.Avoid Talking about Your Business.
- 5If you ask questions, expect your fans to answer. Yes, it may sound too simple, but the opportunity here is endless. When you ask questions to your fans, you are able to hear from their side how they see your business as a whole. Try posting photos of a product with a question that will make your loyal fans talk. For example, you could ask how they see your new iPhone cover and hear from them which color they would want theirs to be.Ask Questions.Advertisement
Tips and Tricks
- In order to increase likes, Invite friends and friends of friends.
- You can give administrative rights to some friends so that they can ask their friends to like your page
- Post some interesting posts to encourage people to join your page.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Make a Facebook Page. (2015). In VisiHow. Retrieved Jun 24, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Make_a_Facebook_Page
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Make a Facebook Page." VisiHow, visihow.com/Make_a_Facebook_Page Accessed 24 Jun 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Make a Facebook Page." Accessed Jun 24, 2017. http://visihow.com/Make_a_Facebook_Page.
Categories : Websites
Recent edits by: Lynn, Jmgf, estrella sacragon