Make a Christmas Tree Look Elegant
Edited by Eng
Introduction on progress
- 1Right amount of decor.An overdecorated Christmas tree becomes too flashy and it draws the attention away from the tree's popular conical form. It also won't be able to stand firm because it is heavy.Advertisement
- 2Huge Christmas light bulbs.If you use very large Christmas light bulbs, that may tend to separate the tree leaves and that would not be appealing to look at. Make sure that you use the most appropriate bulbs for your lights and avoid those which are too animated.Advertisement
- 3Well-maintained tree.Christmas trees are meant to be reused every year. However, if you are the type who don't really clean your tree before you install it, it may be better off just staying inside the box. Keep in mind that anything dirty won't be attractive at all.
- 4Inappropriate size.Just like other pieces of furniture, the size of the Christmas tree should also be based on the overall size of the area that you will be placing it on. If you have a small living room, for example, it may not look right if you will have a very huge true, with huge Christmas balls and way too may lights and other accessories. The size of your Christmas tree should very well complement the area. While huge trees are nice, consider still what is in fact appropriate for your house.
- 5Personal touch.What's really nice about Christmas trees is that there seems to be no particular rule as to how to make one. You can use a fake tree or you can use a real pine tree and decorate it according to your taste. The possibilities are endless. Also, some families like to use certain symbols in their trees and that make it all the more special. For example, they will hang Christmas balls with important values that the parents are trying to instill in the minds of their children. Some families even use the Christmas tree as a family tree and instead of Christmas balls, they would hang photos of relatives instead. The more personalized and carefully thought-off it is, the more elegant it looks and the more memories it brings about.Advertisement
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Holidays & Traditions