Make a Cellulite Eraser Drink
Edited by Eman, Eng, Anonymous, Maria Sharon Ubando and 3 others
No one wants to see all that cellulite on his or her body. All you want to do is get rid of it. Women develop cellulite more easily, making them the bigger consumers and patrons of weight loss or anti-cellulite products.
Not only women are vain about cellulite. More and more men are also starting to become more conscious of the unwanted fats in their body. You can see both men and women invest some time working out and spend a fortune on fat burning stuff. You too can see more of them in aesthetic surgical rooms.
While there are cosmetic procedures in getting rid of cellulite, there are drinks that can help you eliminate them. Yes, drinks that you can make yourself. Besides, going natural is always the best. No claims, no side grave side effects. You get to save more bucks for a vacation you're always been wanting maybe.
- 1 Cellulite Drinks You Can Make From Home
- 2 Causes of Cellulite
- 3 Tips and Warnings
- 4 Questions and Answers
- 5 Comments
Cellulite Drinks You Can Make From Home
Grape fruit is one of the known fat burning foods effective in cellulite removal. It can also help in the blood circulation. It has the ability to quickly metabolize sugar in your body, produce collagen and reduce fluid retention.
Grape Fruit Drink.
- 1 Large Grape Fruit
- 2 Oranges
- ¼ Lemon
- ½ Inch Ginger Root
How to Make
- Mix everything in a blender. When done, it is ready to drink.
- The drink is more effective when you do a healthy low fat diet.
- Drink a lot of water to help flush the toxins out of the body.
- Check with your doctor for grapefruit compatibility of your body.
Cranberry Juice Drink.
Cranberries has properties that helps prevent the appearance of cellulite in the body. It has an acid with organic components that acts as fat emulsifier. When taken properly, the result you want is achieved.
How to Should it be Taken
- Go for 100% natural cranberry juice. Unsweetened form is more recommended.
- You can drink it as is or use it for juice or cocktail blends.
- It can also be combined with water which could even be healthier.
- Talk to your doctor first to ensure that cranberry intake is safe for you.
Causes of Cellulite
- 1Genetics.Genes can be a contributing factor in the formation of cellulite. Slow metabolism, race and gender affects how cellulite forms in a person's body.Advertisement
- 2Lifestyle.Minimal to no activity can make cellulite appear very fast. If your work requires you to be in the same position for a long period of time, do not be surprised with those cellulite suddenly forming. Smokers also are more prone to cellulite formation.Advertisement
- 3Poor Diet.People whose diet majorly consists of food rich in fats, sugar, salt and carbohydrates are more prone to excess body fats.
- 4Clothing.Not many people know but wearing tight clothing especially in the buttocks area can also be a cause. This is because the tightness hinders blood flow.Advertisement
Tips and Warnings
- Cellulite eraser drinks will even be more effective if you couple it with right diet and exercise.
- Should you want to get rid of your cellulite under the knife, be sure to have it with a licensed aesthetic surgeon.
- Talk to your doctor first before taking any cellulite eraser product.
Questions and Answers
Cellulite eraser grapefruit drink?
Yes, you can drink grapefruit juice in order to help get rid of cellulite for grapefruit juice is high in fiber and contains less calories needed in order to be digested. You will simply need to drink this beverage before breakfast in the morning as well as before lunch and dinner. Drinking this before every meal will help you to burn fat, consume less calories and also have fewer foods to digest in the body.
Cellulite eraser drink in nutribullet?
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
How do you need to prepare the ingredients?
About the grapefruit drink.
I guess the oranges and lemons need to be peeled? orange juice is an option or you need the pulp? want to try this
How many times a day for how long
Yes, the oranges and lemons needs to be peeled. If you still want to make use of the peel, you can do an orange and lemon peel marmalade. This way, you are still able to preserve the vitamins that you may be able to gain from the peel.
Orange juice, on the other hand, is always better taken with the pulp. They say that the vitamins are in the whole fruit, so it's best not to just squeeze off the juice but also eat the pulp. That will also give you the fiber boost that you may need.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Beauty & Aesthetics
Recent edits by: Maria, Robbi, Maria Sharon Ubando