Make Your Nail Paint Look Flattering on You
Edited by Eng
Nail paint looks good especially if it's carefully done and tastefully chosen. If not, instead of enhancing your overall look, it may end up looking rather dirty and negatively distracting. Nail art is becoming a real hit these days but unfortunately, some people just do it for the sake of following a trend. Keep in mind that these types of things require a certain level of taste and without that, it will end to be very unappealing and this is not exactly the point why you follow a fashion trend. Here are some things that you can do to make sure your nail paint boosts your looks and not otherwise:
- 1Choose the most appropriate color.Just like color of clothes and hair dye, choosing the right color of nail paint can make all the difference. For example, if you are on the fairer side, dark colors like red, black, electric blue, and the like can be very attractive and it will make your hands look clean. On the other hand, if your skin color is more of an earth tone, it will look flattering on you if you use those shades which are matter in appearance.Advertisement
- 2Apply the nail paint properly.Never apply nail paint when you are in a hurry. Although there are a lot of nail paints out there which are designed to dry fast to serve the needs of busier women, the disadvantage in applying nail paint hurriedly is the fact that the edges won't look equal and there will be some smears on some corners of your fingers. This will look really messy and dirty and it is even better not to have nail paint at all if it will just look this way. Make sure that you apply the nail paint carefully and if you think you can't do it properly on your own, it may be better to ask someone else to do it for you instead or go to a professional nail salon.Advertisement
- 3Avoid too much flashy designs.Since nail art has become really popular these days, the nail artists have also imagined more designs which are way above the usual. If the designs are too weird and flashy, that would not look flattering anymore. This is especially the case if you are using the nail paint during formal occasions or in more professional settings. You definitely would not want to look way too different from the rest of the people in the room.
- 4Change your nail paint right away the moment you see a small chip.Some women tend to try to preserve their nail paint as long as possible to the point that they tolerate having some of their nails looking really lopsided because of chipped paint. If one of your fingers has chipped paint, either you repair that particular nail or you totally change your nail paint. Never allow yourself to go around with those chipped paints as that only connotes that you don't pay attention to your nails enough and that has some repercussions on overall hygiene.Advertisement
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Beauty & Aesthetics