Make Your Makeup Last Longer
Edited by Seighart, Charmed, Eng, Christine dela Cruz
One of the main things when you are applying your make up is making sure that it stays on and stays the way you wanted to all day. Here are some tips to make your Makeup last:
- 1Don't overload your face with skin products - Make sure you don't apply too much layers of skin products before you apply your foundation.Advertisement
- 2Use Treatment mask - Use this at least once a week so that it will remove those excess oil on your face.Advertisement
- 3Use Mineral Foundation - These foundations tend to stay longer than the natural ones.
- 4Apply Primers - Make sure you are using one on all over your face, which hides fine lines and pores that will increases longevity.You can also use an eye primer; you will just need a tiny little squirt that goes all over the lead, just make sure it is applied evenly. There also eye primers that go underneath the eye so that you can apply concealer over the top.
- 5Wash your face - Make sure to properly wash your face with the proper cleanser then apply moisturizer before putting primer.
- 6Use Waterproof formulas - Waterproof eyeliners, eyeshadows, lip colors.These makeups usually stays longer than those ordinary ones.
- 7Use Oil free formulas - These formulas does not last longer.
- 8Use Long Wear - Same as waterproof and oil free formulas these really last longer.
- 9Use Setting Powder - Use it when you are done with your make up.Make sure that it fills in the areas that you missed and smooth everything out.
- 10Use Setting Spray - These are like your hairspray it does not only make the make up last longer, it also gives you fresh and natural skin
- 11Carry a blotting paper if you have an oily skin - This will help you remove oil on your skin in which can make your make up disappear.
- 12Remove at the end of the day - Make sure to remove it before you sleep as it may cause skin irritation and problems.Advertisement
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Beauty & Aesthetics
Recent edits by: Eng, Charmed, Seighart