Make Your Hair Naturally Healthy
Edited by Nerissa Avisado, Eng, Lynn, Alma
Most women desire smooth, free-flowing and healthy hair. This can be a challenge in today's world, especially with many factors like pollution, chemicals, stress and the like. With these factors in mind, the next best thing a woman can do is to exert extra efforts in maintaining healthy hair, which can actually be done naturally. There is no need to go to salons and be presented with options costing a lot of money. This article focuses on learning how to make your hair naturally healthy.
Just like the body, the hair requires nutrients and needs proper care. When healthy habits are observed, there are dramatic effects like better hair. Here are some simple steps to achieve and maintain healthy tresses.
Steps to Naturally Healthy Hair
- If your hair is growing beyond that point, it begins to look thin and lifeless.
- Determine when this happens and ensure to maintain your hair just above this point.
- Thick, blunt edged and sleek are what your hair tips must look like.
Tips, Tricks and Warnings
- Details – Always double check any products you buy. This does not just apply to the hair, but also to practically any product you use on the body. Recommended products include ones with proteinizer and reconstructor elements to regenerate the hair. These works on a molecular level, aiming to fill in any nutrients your hair might need.
- Styling Products - Consider using styling products that contain silicone, which improve the hair's shine. Why is it important to have shiny hair? The hair's sheen aids in protecting each and every strand from different factors like heat, pollution, etc.
- Hair Issues - Determine your hair's problem. Some common hair problems include dry hair, damaged hair, dandruff and frizzy hair. Find a natural shampoo and conditioner that addresses your problem. It is best to get sample bottles to try first. This way, you will know if you get any reactions or if the product works for you. Otherwise, if you purchase a new product for a regular or large size, you might end up with something you will not want to use.
- Hair Color – If you desire a new hair color, but are afraid of chemicals and hair damage, opt for semi-permanent hair color instead. These do not have any ammonia and will not damage your hair. All the semi-permanent hair color does is coat the hair shaft, making the hair a whole lot smoother and shinier. For healthier looking hair, choose a shade darker than your natural hair color.
- Gloss – If you are just looking for shiny hair and already happy with your hair color, go for glossing instead. You will achieve smooth and shiny hair with glossing; however, always makes sure you choose the right products to avoid further damage.
- Hair Tie – Never use elastic bands to tie your hair, since these break and damage the hair. Instead, opt for soft scrunchies. Ideal hairstyles that result in less damage are the low ponytail and the chignon bun. You can easily determine if you have gone overboard with the tightness of your hair tie because the increased pressure will result in a headache.
Hair gets damaged for different reasons. It is best to identify what has caused your hair damage. Is it the environment, products or poor maintenance? Figuring out the cause allows you to determine your course of action. Once you have identified the cause, be firm in slowly changing your routine on a road toward healthier hair, naturally.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Health & Wellness
Recent edits by: Lynn, Eng, Nerissa Avisado