Make Your Girlfriend Jealous in a Long-Distance Relationship
Edited by Bobby-Jo Keats, Eng, von312, Maria and 2 others
Sometimes a guy wants to make his girlfriend jealous. Maybe for an ego boost or perhaps just to find out if she worries about losing him. Either way, this can be a little more difficult to do when you are in a long-distance relationship. These are some ways to make her jealous, but be careful, it's important to know when to draw the line.
- 1 Over the Phone
- 2 Via Text Message, WhatsApp or Skype
- 3 Via Social Media/On Facebook
- 4 By Your Lifestyle
- 5 Questions and Answers
- 5.1 How do I get my long distance lover to love me more and to be jealous about me?
- 5.2 I want my girlfriend to crave for me like she used to do?
- 5.3 I have a girlfriend and she is not talking to me on the phone since 10 days now, and I want to make her jealous, please?
- 5.4 I want to make my girlfriend jealous and love me more than ever before?
- 5.5 How to make my girlfriend jealous, sometimes she takes my love for granted?
- 6 Comments
Over the Phone
- 1Tell her you're getting another call and hang up.When you are talking to her on the phone, tell her you are receiving another call and abruptly end the conversation. She will wonder who is calling you. If she thinks you are getting calls from other girls late in the evening, she will be even more jealous.Advertisement
- 2Excuse yourself to respond to text messages.During your conversation, frequently excuse yourself momentarily to respond to text messages. She will wonder who has captured your attention and will get jealous that she isn't your first priority.Advertisement
- 3Talk about other girls you hang out with.After hanging out with your friends, talk at length about the girls who were there and what they're like. Mention the way they laugh or how much fun they are to hang out with. She will get jealous of you hanging out with other girls and having so much fun.
- 4Talk about your ex.Even if you don't speak to your ex anymore, casually mention her in a conversation. You can simply say you randomly ran into each other somewhere or that you heard from her out of the blue. Even if you play it off as a weird coincidence, she will worry and get jealous that someone might be trying to get back into your life.
- 5Notice things about other girls and mention it in conversation.Did one of your cute friends get a new haircut or adopt a puppy? Take note of details about other girls you are friends with and bring it up in conversation. She will get jealous of how attentive you are to other girls and wonder why details about them are important enough to mention.
Via Text Message, WhatsApp or Skype
- 1Don't respond to them right away or wait a couple of hours to answer their messages.This will make them think about you and wonder what you are up to. You can alternatively turn your phone off for a few hours, she won't know if your phone battery died or if you were busy having fun.Advertisement
- 2Keep conversations brief.Have a spontaneous night with the boys. Go to a bar or get together for a sports game. Tell her at the last minute and don't give many details. Be vague about where you're going, who will be there and when you will be home and while you're out, don't answer her calls. Then, when you message her back, tell her how great of a time you had.
- 3Reschedule your Skype date.If you are used to talking at a certain time, plant a seed of curiosity in their mind and tell them something came up you have to set up your conversation for another time. This will leave her thinking about what could be more important.
- 4Talk about a co-worker/classmate a lot or bring up names of people she doesn't know.Tell her how much fun they are to hang out with or that she just needs to meet them some day.
Via Social Media/On Facebook
- 1Post attractive photos of yourself.Post pictures of your new haircut, new outfit or even a workout selfie. Make your profile picture an attractive photo of you by yourself being independent and having fun. Update your account frequently with flattering images that she knows other girls will like.Advertisement
- 2Tag your female friends in your statuses.Start tagging your female friends in your status updates. It could be a status about a party you were at or perhaps a throwback photo with old friends. Even if you think your single female friends would find something funny or relevant, tag them.
- 3Frequently like the statuses of other females.Start liking things posted by girls on Facebook. Whether it's cute pictures or status updates, click like more frequently and if the other girls are mutually friends, she will eventually notice and get jealous.
- 4Compliment other girls.It's more than likely you have attractive friends on Facebook who just love to take selfies. Start complimenting your attractive female friends in your comments. Your girlfriend will see this and get jealous, especially if you're not complimenting her photos just as often.
- 5Add random female friends.Send friend requests to several other girls. When they add you and your girlfriend notices, she will not only get jealous but she won't know who requested who to become friends.
- 6Post a status about how great your night was.You don't have to give any details. Just change your status to something that sounds like you just had a wonderful experience or went on a date. You can mention an amazing evening you just had or how much fun you had on the weekend. It could be about anything but it will make her wonder. Put ideas in her head. One example of this is posting that you watched a movie with a friend and would recommend the film. If it is a romantic movie, she will wonder who you went to see it with.
- 7Post selfies with other girls.It doesn't matter if it's old photos or new ones, post images on Facebook of you and your female friends happy or having a good time. It will remind her that you are still desirable to members of the opposite sex.
- 8Compliment other women or flirt a little.Gear your likes to females. This may be a celebrity or a woman she doesn't like. Whether they are your friends or your celebrity crush, following other girls on Facebook or liking and following their pages will surely make your girlfriend jealous. You can even post a comment on the page of one of her friends. If you're daring enough, you can even create a fake account of another female to make her jealous.
- 9Share a status or image that encourages others to rate you romantically.Some which are currently popular range from rating a person's attractiveness from 1 �" 10 to commenting with a number which represents if you would kiss them, date them or marry them. Your girlfriend is sure to get jealous when she starts reading the replies from other girls.
- 10Take your time responding to her chat messages.You can tell her that you are juggling conversations and be vague about whom you're chatting with. But don't take too long or she will get impatient with you. Just long enough to make her jealous for not having your undivided attention.
By Your Lifestyle
- 1Do one of her favorite things with a group of your friends, then brag about how much fun it was.Post pictures that will make her wish she was one of the females with you in the photos.
- 2Get in shape.Eat healthy, maybe join a gym and try and update your look. Also, do things on your own and she will see how independent you are and how great you look.
- 3Do something you've always wanted to do.Go on an adventure, make memories and have a great time doing it. She will see how happy it makes you and wish she was a part of it. No doubt wondering what new friends you are making along the way.Advertisement
Questions and Answers
How do I get my long distance lover to love me more and to be jealous about me?
My girlfriend is too far away from me. I know she loves me, it's just that I want her to love me even more. We don't get in touch so often lately, and I'm just curious she might change her mind for another guy.. . I want her to get in touch with me so often.... I have tried: I called her and texted her so often but she probably refused to reply or something. I think it was caused by: I'm not really sure. I have no idea
If she is avoiding you, then your best solution would be to travel to her immediately. Perhaps she is just busy or seeking out another relationship but the real reason long distance relationships fail is because it becomes too difficult and one person distances themselves out of frustration.
You have tried texting and calling her but are not getting the same responses that you received in the past. If you can't go see her then perhaps distance yourself from contacting her. See if she will contact you within a week. If she does not then you know that she has moved on. Make Your Girlfriend Miss You in a Long-Distance Relationship is a VisiHow article that explains ways to make her miss you more.
I want my girlfriend to crave for me like she used to do?
I feel like I am the only one trying hard to get her attention desperately which she used to do once upon a time. Ours is a 4-year-old relationship.
You are experiencing the comfortable stage of a relationship. This usually peaks at around 5 years. Most couples realize that they stopped "dating" each other and life has settled into a pattern. Think back to when you were romancing her in the beginning. Perhaps plan a surprise weekend away where there are no cell phones or distractions and just the two of you to focus on. Take her out on a date night to a new restaurant. Meet her at the door with flowers and open doors for her. Go for a walk and hold her hand. Write her a love letter. All of these are generally done at the beginning of a relationship so start the process all over again as if you had just met her for the first time.
I have a girlfriend and she is not talking to me on the phone since 10 days now, and I want to make her jealous, please?
I have a girlfriend and she's not talking to me since ten days and I want to make her jealous, please. I have tried: Nothing. I think it was caused by: Ego problem
If she is not speaking to you then making her jealous will only make the situation worse. Instead, plead with her to work things out with you. Figure out if it is your ego that is prohibiting her from speaking to you and work on that. It is not easy to see ourselves for who we really are so some self-reflection will go miles with communication again.
I want to make my girlfriend jealous and love me more than ever before?
I want to make my girlfriend jealous and love me more than ever before because she has so many boyfriends who are wealthier than me. I have tried: tried to talk to her time and again but no change. I think it was caused by: She is confused with bad character
If she has many boyfriends then take yourself out of her roster. Then again you really should think about if you want to be with someone who is always looking for the next best date. Someone like that will never really settle down and you are setting yourself up for heartache. Do no be surprised though if you stop chasing her that she starts chasing you. Sometimes people like this have very low self-esteem and feed that anxiety with the attention of others. Just decide if you always wanting to be waiting for her to walk through the door telling you that she met someone else.
How to make my girlfriend jealous, sometimes she takes my love for granted?
I just want her to know that other than her I have so many places I could go but it's that I chose to be with her
Start going to those places instead of hanging out with her. Do not do this all the time but start by once a week hanging out with your friends. Go carefully, though so that it does not backfire on you. Your love languages may be completely different. She may be showing you love and you are missing it because it is not how you show love. Some of the smallest gestures can be acts of love. Sometimes we focus on how many messages we receive instead of what a message says. Or how much time we spend together instead of how we spend time together. If she has your best interests in mind then she does care deeply about you.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Relationships
Recent edits by: Nuance, Maria, von312