Make Windows 7 32 or 64 Bit ISO
Edited by Liezel, Lynn, Eng, Nuance
ISO is a disc image that is composed of archive files with a large amount of data content. By making ISO images, you can put all your data into one file. The extension file ".ISO" is commonly used for these types of images. It is created using an optical disc drive and disc imaging software, like Magic ISO, Ultra ISO, Power ISO and Nero Burning - which also have tools to make ISO image.
The difference between 32 bit and 64 bit operating system: 32 bit can only handle up to 2 gigabytes of RAM, while 64 bit can use more than 4 gigabytes of RAM. In making this 32 or 64 bit ISO, it depends on what you already have. The only thing we can do is convert it into disc images.
Steps on Making Windows 7 32 or 64-Bit ISO
- 1Put your installer disc for Windows 7 into the compact disc drive (CD ROM Drive).Advertisement
- 2If you don't have one, it's easy enough to do a search for one. All those mentioned above have free trial versions.Install an imaging software utility, like Magic ISO, Ultra ISO, Power ISO, etc.Advertisement
- 3After you download and install the utility imaging disc software, you're ready to get started.
- 8The image should look like a compact disc image, like the picture shown above or like in the image below.This is the finished ISO Image.Advertisement
Tips, Tricks & Warnings
- This guide can also help you to back up your important data, like pictures, documents, videos, and songs. You can make an ISO image for each of them and you can save them to compact disc.
- Some downloaded files are already in ISO extension file, so they are not difficult to use.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Make Windows 7 32 or 64 Bit ISO. (2017). In VisiHow. Retrieved May 30, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Make_Windows_7_32_or_64_Bit_ISO
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Make Windows 7 32 or 64 Bit ISO." VisiHow, visihow.com/Make_Windows_7_32_or_64_Bit_ISO Accessed 30 May 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Make Windows 7 32 or 64 Bit ISO." Accessed May 30, 2017. http://visihow.com/Make_Windows_7_32_or_64_Bit_ISO.
Categories : Windows
Recent edits by: Eng, Lynn, Liezel