Make Windows 7 32 or 64 Bit ISO
Edited by Liezel, Lynn, Eng
ISO is a disc image which is composed of archive files with a large amount of data content. By making ISO images, you can put together all your data into one file. The extension file ".ISO" is commonly used for the type of images; it is created using optical disc drive and the disc imaging software, like Magic ISO, Ultra ISO, Power ISO and Nero Burning which also have a tools that can make ISO image.
The difference between 32 bit and 64 bit operating system: 32 bit can only handle up to 2 gigabytes of RAM, while 64 bit can use more than 4 gigabytes of RAM. In making this 32 or 64 bit ISO, it depends on what you already have, the only things we can do is to convert it into disc images.
Steps on making Windows 7 32 or 64 bit ISO
- 1Put your installer disc for Windows 7 into the compact disc drive (CD ROM Drive).Advertisement
- 2Install the imaging software utility, like Magic ISO, Ultra ISO, and Power ISO, etc., and if you don't have it, you can easily search for it.All those mentioned above have free trial versions.Advertisement
- 3After you download and install the utility imaging disc software, now you can start.
- 8This is the finished ISO Image.The image should look like a compact disc image, like the picture shown above or like in the image below.Advertisement
This guide can also help you to back up your important data, like pictures, documents, videos, and songs. You can make an ISO image for each of them and you can save them to compact disc. Some downloaded files are already in ISO extension file, so they are not difficult to use.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Windows
Recent edits by: Lynn, Liezel