Make Rellenong Bangus
Edited by sheryl hernandez, Rebecca M., Eng, Rose B and 1 other
Rellenong bangus is stuffed milkfish and it is considered to be delicacy but it does take some amount of time to prepare. Preparing the fish and the stuffing may seem a bit complicated, but the extra effort is well worth the end results. This traditional dish is a healthy and delicious addition to your diet if you are looking for something that steps away from the ordinary.
- 3 Milk fish (Large) Scaled and deboned
- 3 Medium size potatoes, minced
- 3 Medium size carrots, minced
- 2 Medium size bell peppers, minced
- 5 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 medium size onion, minced
- 1 box of raisins 225 g (8 oz.)
- 225 g of cheese (8 oz.), grated
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon of pickle relish
- 1 kilo (2 lbs.)of ground pork
- A dash of pepper
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce or to taste
- 1 pack 450 g ( 1 lb.) of green peas
- 1 can of meat loaf
- 1/4 cup of all purpose flour
- Season to taste with salt.
- 1Clean the milk fish, set aside.Advertisement
- 2Heat the pan over medium heat, put in the cooking oil.Let's now start to sauté the filling.Advertisement
- 3When they have just begun to turn clear, add the pork.First, add the minced garlic, and then the minced onion.
- 4Then add the 2 tablespoon fish sauce, wait for the ground pork to turn brown.
- 5Let it simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.You can now add all the veggies and about 1/2 cup of water.
- 6Add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- 7Let it cool thoroughly, about one hour.Set aside.
- 8When the filling is cool, you can begin putting the filling into the milk fish.
- 9Repeat the whole procedure, until you end up filling up the whole 3 milk fish.Make sure to fill up the whole milk fish.
- 10Dredge the milk fish in the all purpose flour.
- 11Heat the frying pan with cooking oil. Make sure to use a lower heat to prevent the fish from biting.It's now time to fry the milk fish.
- 12Place it on absorbent kitchen paper towels to drain the excess oil.Fry the fish side by side until it is golden crispy brown.
- 13It can now be wrapped in aluminum foil and stored in the refrigerator.Advertisement
Questions and Answers
When is the best time to put the rellenong bangus in the fridge?
The best time to put the rellenong bangus in the fridge is when the fish is already cold. This is also similar to other food that you put inside your fridge that you still have to wait for them to cool before putting them in. If you want it to last longer, you can put it inside the freezer. Remove the aluminum foil and transfer them into safe food containers or freezer bags.
Latest trend article about relyenong?
What are the latest trend article of rellenong bangus. Review industry trends and competitive strategies industry demands. Is it growing or declining?
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Make Rellenong Bangus. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 28, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Make_Rellenong_Bangus
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Make Rellenong Bangus." VisiHow, visihow.com/Make_Rellenong_Bangus Accessed 28 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Make Rellenong Bangus." Accessed Mar 28, 2017. http://visihow.com/Make_Rellenong_Bangus.
Categories : Meats & Main Dishes
Recent edits by: Rose B, Eng, Rebecca M.