Make Non Alcoholic Variations of Popular Drinks
Edited by JMA, Lynn, Eng
From the holidays to lounging by the pool on a lazy Sunday, there will be plenty of times when a person may be craving a cocktail, but they may not want the booze in the drink. Fortunately, there are some non-alcoholic variations that the entire family can enjoy, while ensuring that everyone can safely enjoy their time together. These recipes even work for the pregnant woman who has given up alcohol, but still craves the flavor of the drink.
Non Alcoholic Variations
Rum Apple Pie
- 1Instead, you will just need the following:This drink combines the flavor of apple pie with the spice of rum, but your variation isn't going to have a drop of booze in it.Advertisement
- 2 tbsp. apple pie syrup
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 can ginger ale
- 2Then slowly add in the can of soda and you have a drink on the rocks that is going to taste incredible.In a glass, over the rocks, pour in the juice and syrup and blend them well.Advertisement
A simple drink that mixes half iced tea with half lemonade with a shot of vodka and served chilled. The non-alcoholic variation leaves out the vodka and still leaves you with all of the flavor.
- 1Here are the ingredients that you will need:When making this delicious drink, keep in mind that you can replace the lime for any flavor of daiquiri you want, including strawberry.
- 1 oz. lime juice
- 1 can lemon-lime soda
- ¼ cup ice
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 2Then pour it into your favorite glass for a one of a kind experience.In a blender, mix all of the ingredients together until they have been blended well.
- 1Best of all, you will only need:The drink offers the classic flavor of a margarita without any of the tequila, making this a great drink for you to enjoy.
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 oz. orange juice
- Splash of lemon-lime soda
- 8 ice cubes
- 2Mix the ingredients in a blender and then pour it into a glass with a salted rim and enjoy.
Not So Blood Mary
- 1Often a brunch delight, you can enjoy a spirit free bloody Mary with a few simple ingredients.
- 5 oz. tomato juice
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- Dash pepper
- Splash of Tabasco sauce
- 2Mix the ingredients together and then fill up a tall glass; then serve with a garnish of celery for a delicious drink that won't give you a buzz.
- 1When you drop out the spirits, this is still a delightful drink that is going to leave a lasting impression.Everyone loves a cool mojito on a hot summer day.
- 2All you will need are:
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- Half a can of club soda
- 5 sliced mint leaves
- 3 tsp. light brown sugar
- 3You can then serve it chilled for a one of a kind experience.Mix all the ingredients together and place them in a glass about an hour before your event.
- 1All you will need is the following:This is a simple drink that is going to give you the fruity flare of a traditional pina colada, but without the rum and it is incredible simple to make.
- 4 oz. pineapple juice
- 4 oz. coconut syrup
- Crushed ice
- 2This will make a drink that will have you dreaming of the beach.In a blender, toss in your coconut syrup, ice and pineapple juice until it is well blended and then serve in your favorite glass.Advertisement
- Children should be educated about the dangers of drinking, especially if they see adults drinking these sweet drinks.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Make Non Alcoholic Variations of Popular Drinks. (2015). In VisiHow. Retrieved Apr 27, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Make_Non_Alcoholic_Variations_of_Popular_Drinks
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Make Non Alcoholic Variations of Popular Drinks." VisiHow, visihow.com/Make_Non_Alcoholic_Variations_of_Popular_Drinks Accessed 27 Apr 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Make Non Alcoholic Variations of Popular Drinks." Accessed Apr 27, 2017. http://visihow.com/Make_Non_Alcoholic_Variations_of_Popular_Drinks.
Categories : Beverages, Drinks, Smoothies, & Cocktails
Recent edits by: Lynn, JMA