Make No Bake Cookies
Edited by Seighart, Eng, Rebecca M., Robbi and 3 others
- 1 No Bake Chocolate Cookies
- 2 Peanut Butter Crackles
- 3 Oatmeal Fudge Cookies
- 4 Crispy Treats
- 5 Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- 6 Video
- 7 Referencing this Article
- 8 Comments
No Bake Chocolate Cookies
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1/2 cups Milk
- 1/4 pound Butter
- 3 tablespoons Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 3 cups Rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 cup Coconut
- 1Stir constantly to avoid burning.Place sugar, milk, butter, cocoa and salt in a large pan and bring to a boil.Advertisement
- 2Remove the mixture from heat.Advertisement
- 3Stir in oats, vanilla and the coconut, then drop from teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper to cool.
Peanut Butter Crackles
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons powdered milk
- 1 cup cereal
- 1Cook until hot.In a medium sized pan, cook the peanut butter, water, sugar, cinnamon and powdered milk over medium heat, stirring constantly.Advertisement
- 2Remove from heat and stir in the cereal until completely mixed.
- 3Form into balls and allow to set for 10 minutes before eating.
Oatmeal Fudge Cookies
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup nuts, chopped (optional)
- 2 cups sugar, granulated
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 pound butter
- 1Combine the oats, vanilla and nuts in a large bowl and set aside.Advertisement
- 2Combine sugar, cocoa and evaporated milk in a large pan and bring to a rolling boil over medium-high heat.
- 3Stir constantly to avoid burning.
- 4Let boil for 3 minutes.
- 5Remove pan from heat and add the butter.
- 6Stir until the butter is well blended.
- 7Quickly add the oat mixture to the pan and stir until well mixed.
- 8Drop by the spoonful onto waxed paper.
- 9Let cool for 2 hours to before serving.
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup peanut Butter
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1 1/2 cups M&M's plain or peanut candy
- 1Melt together marshmallows, margarine, peanut butter and salt in a large pan over low heat, stirring until smooth.
- 2Pour over combined cereal and candies, tossing lightly until thoroughly coated.
- 3Greased fingers and gently shape into 1 1/2 inch balls.
- 4Place on waxed paper and cool at room temperature until set.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup margarine
- 6 cups oatmeal
- 1Mix margarine, sugar, milk, cocoa, and salt, and bring to a boil, stirring constantly to avoid burning.
- 2Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients.
- 3Stir thoroughly and drop by spoonfuls onto waxed paper or foil.
- 4Cool completely then enjoy!Advertisement
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Make No Bake Cookies. (2015). In VisiHow. Retrieved May 1, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Make_No_Bake_Cookies
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Make No Bake Cookies." VisiHow, visihow.com/Make_No_Bake_Cookies Accessed 1 May 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Make No Bake Cookies." Accessed May 1, 2017. http://visihow.com/Make_No_Bake_Cookies.
Categories : Desserts
Recent edits by: Rob, Graeme, Robbi