Make Money and Get Free Stuff Using Swagbucks
Edited by Colette Cole, Crystal, Amanda, Eng and 1 other
- 1 Getting Started
- 2 Steps
- 3 Video: Make Money and Get Free Stuff Using Swagbucks Getting Started
- 4 Surveys and Polls
- 5 Steps
- 6 Video: Make Money and Get Free Stuff Using Swagbucks Surveys and Polls
- 7 Completing Offers
- 8 Steps
- 9 Video: Make Money and Get Free Stuff Using Swagbucks Completing Offers
- 10 Watching Videos
- 11 Steps
- 12 Video: Make Money and Get Free Stuff Using Swagbucks Watching Videos
- 13 Questions and Answers
- 14 Referencing this Article
- 15 Comments
Hi everybody! Welcome to VisiHow. We're really happy you could join us today. This video is the first in an eleven-part series on how to make a little extra money from home or get free things by using the Swagbucks.com website. This is one of many sites that we use to make extra change to save for Christmas and birthdays and that sort of thing, so we're really excited to show you how. What we're going to show you today is how to get onto the Swagbucks.com site and we'll just take a quick look around. The first thing you'll want to do is sign up for Swagbucks.
- 3We will see the option to "Sign Up with Facebook", which a lot of people like to use because it's secure and it's less to remember. Membership to Swagbucks is free. After signing up and logging in, we will be directed to the main page. We have already done this. We've had our Swagbucks account for several years, so our profile is all set up.Sign up.
- 5You can get gift cards or bid on merchandise, or put your name into draws for great prizes. This is the end of part one of eleven. Join us for the next part, where we will start to show you different ways you can actually start to make money on this site. Thank you for watching VisiHow. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to use the comments section below.That is how you get started with Swagbucks.com in order to make a little bit of extra money or get free things.
Video: Make Money and Get Free Stuff Using Swagbucks Getting Started
Surveys and Polls
Welcome to VisiHow. This is part two of an eleven-part series on how to make a little extra money and get free stuff by using the Swagbucks.com website. In this part, we're going to show one of many ways to make extra money.
- 1It doesn't show dollars or cents, it shows us points (called swag bucks). Once we've accumulated enough swag bucks, we can convert them into PayPal money, Amazon gift cards, or a bunch of other gift cards. We will show how to redeem them in a different part. We're going to demonstrate how to make money by doing surveys. We can do surveys and daily polls.As we can see, it tells us how many swag bucks we have at the top.
- 3Swagbucks.com does do a lot of current affair type polls. We can see that 27% of people said "Yes", 30% of people said "No", and 42% said "Other/Undecided". Every day will be something different. We can vote by clicking on our choice and clicking on the answer button, which will give us 1 swag buck every day. It's not a lot, but it's just a little bonus.Today's poll was about the Greek people voting "no" by a large margin against Europe's latest bailout offer.
- 6There's usually a couple of preliminary questions, and if we qualify and take the survey, we'll be awarded the amount of swag bucks that it said on the previous screen. It's usually there immediately after completing the survey, but if we don't see it right away we can come back after 5-10 minutes and it should be there. This is one way of getting paid for our opinion. The daily polls are a quick way of doing it, and then we have the gold surveys, partner surveys, peanut labs surveys, and tasks.We can go through the steps of the survey to complete it.
- 9The surveys can be anywhere from 2-3 minutes to half an hour or more. There are an appropriate amount of swag bucks offered for each one. When we sign up for the account, we'll be able to answer a bunch of questions that will make us eligible for more surveys. Every time that we see questions coming up about our profile (which we will see periodically), we'll be able to answer them to qualify for more surveys. This will increase our chance of getting higher paid surveys as well.If we click on a tab, we'll see surveys there as well.
- 10We currently have 5 questions completed. We'll also earn swag bucks for every profile question answered as well. They reward us for answering them. Right now it says, "Which of the following pets are present in your household?" We'll select "None of the above" and click "Answer". Swagbucks will then match more surveys, taking that answer into consideration.On the right-hand side on the survey page, we can see "Your Survey Profile".
- 13Swagbucks is available in many parts of the world, not just Canada. Once we have the profile started with Swagbucks, we will answer questions regarding our country of residence and those types of things. As we answer these, we can see the survey profile number is going higher.It asks, "In which province or territory of Canada do you live?" because we live in Canada.
- 15The next time we log in, we'll also notice that the survey options have increased. There's also a daily survey that earns us 60 swag bucks. We can choose to have these surveys emailed, but it does fill up the email inbox quickly. Most redemptions start at around 500 swag bucks, which equals $5. It may not seem like a lot, but it actually is. Most surveys are around 60-100 swag bucks, which can add up very quickly. We can let them accumulate and cash out with a bunch, or cash out as we go. It depends on our preferences. The gift cards will be sent to us via email, which will be explained in a later video.At the top, we can see we've earned 2 swag bucks for answering some questions.
- 16Join us for the next part where we show you how to complete offers to make swag bucks as well. Thank you for watching VisiHow. If you have any questions or comments about this video, please feel free to leave them in the comment section below. Take care.This is how you earn money with Swagbucks.com by taking surveys and answering the daily poll.
Video: Make Money and Get Free Stuff Using Swagbucks Surveys and Polls
Hi everybody, welcome to VisiHow. This is video three of eleven. We are going to continue to show you how to make a little bit of extra money, PayPal cash or gift cards, or get free merchandise, using the Swagbucks.com website. In this video, we are going to show you how you can get some of these points by just doing your online shopping and completing offers. If you haven't joined up with Swagbucks.com yet, go back to the first video in this series and sign up.
- 4Let's say we are someone who likes to gamble online. There is an offer from "William Hill Casino". If we open it up and establish an account with William Hill Casino, we will be awarded 2,720 Swag Bucks. That's one award, shown in the blue box next to the offer. We can choose from many. We have been looking at paid offers.Scroll down.
- 10We can sort to see which are the highest paying or the lowest paying offers, or the most popular offers. One thing that we do suggest when getting involved in these offers is to make sure that we're not spending money that we wouldn't normally spend, or on something we're not normally interested in. If we're going into Trial Pay to try some of the trial offers, for example, we should try things we're interested in. If, at the end of the trial, we are not interested in continuing, we have to make sure that we do cancel the subscription so that we are not billed. It's very important to be mindful about what we're joining and getting involved with. However, a lot of these are great offers, especially the free ones. Some involve downloading and playing a game for five minutes and getting bonus Swag Bucks, or downloading an app on a phone and trying it out for a week or two. These are the sorts of things we do every day with our devices. Swagbucks is available on phones as well as computers.Click the arrow on the dropdown menu and select a sort option.
- 11We would like to thank you for watching VisiHow. If you have any questions about this or any of the videos in the series, please feel free to leave your questions or comments in the comments section below. You've been watching VisiHow. Take care.That is how you can earn Swag Bucks on the Swagbucks.com website by completing Special Offers.
Video: Make Money and Get Free Stuff Using Swagbucks Completing Offers
Hi everybody, welcome to VisiHow. In this video, I am going to show you part five of eleven in our how to make extra money and get free stuff using Swagbucks.com series. Today, I'm going to show you how to earn Swag Bucks doing a very, very simple thing, and that is watching videos online.
- 1For this demonstration, we are already logged in. Go back to the first video in this series to learn how to get set up with Swagbucks.com if necessary, then go through the next few videos and join us back in this one. On the main page once we've logged in, there are a whole bunch of offers.Log into Swagbucks.com.
- 6This will take us to a page listing all of the videos available at this time in this category. In the "SWAGBUCKS TV" black bar at the top of this page, next to the "How it works" button, there's a "SB METER". As we watch videos, more dots will fill up with green. Right now, we're at 20%, because we've watched a couple. They're really not very long videos, usually just a minute or two minutes, though some of them are a little bit longer. Many of them are quite humorous or informative. As we keep clicking on them, the SB Meter will keep filling up. Once it's filled up, then we're going to be awarded our Swag Bucks for watching the videos. It's pretty simple. Another way that we can actually earn Swag Bucks by watching videos is to download the app on an Android or iPhone device. We can watch SWAGBUCKS TV on the phone as well, so that's another option that's available.Wait for the page to load.
- 7Thanks for watching VisiHow. If you have any questions or comments about this video, feel free to leave them in the comments section below. Take care.That's it, that's how you earn Swag Bucks, which you can eventually convert into PayPal cash or gift cards or merchandise, by watching simple little videos online.Advertisement
Video: Make Money and Get Free Stuff Using Swagbucks Watching Videos
Questions and Answers
Watch option not available in my swagbucks.com page?
Shop, play and importantly watch option is not available in my home page of or any where for my account. do you know where I can watch videos for swagbucks? My problem is I can't access, the main options.important watching videos.I don't have that option. I don't know how to earn SB.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Make Money and Get Free Stuff Using Swagbucks. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 27, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Make_Money_and_Get_Free_Stuff_Using_Swagbucks
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Make Money and Get Free Stuff Using Swagbucks." VisiHow, visihow.com/Make_Money_and_Get_Free_Stuff_Using_Swagbucks Accessed 27 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Make Money and Get Free Stuff Using Swagbucks." Accessed Mar 27, 2017. http://visihow.com/Make_Money_and_Get_Free_Stuff_Using_Swagbucks.
Categories : Online & Web Job Related
Recent edits by: Eng, Amanda, Crystal