Make Delicious Fruit Refrigerated Cake
Edited by sheryl hernandez, Anonymous, Eng, Christine dela Cruz
This no Bake Cake is very easy to do, results in fancy taste without all the work.This cake is good for good together or special occasion at home.
- 2packs of (250 ml) all purpose creamAdvertisement
- 3can of (330 ml) condensed milk
- 4½ bar of 180 grams.Cheese, grated
- 5cans (850 grams) fruit cocktail, drained
- 6can (836 grams) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1In a bowl, mix all purpose cream, condensed milk and grated cheeseAdvertisement
- 2Add the drained fruit cocktail and pineapple tidbits to the cream mixture.Mix thoroughly.
- 3Arrange a layer of honey house cream crackers in a pan to cover the bottom of the pan.
- 4Spread a portion of the cream and fruit mixture on top of the first layer of honey cream crackers.
- 5Repeat layering until the pan is full.
- 6Cover and refrigerate overnight.Slice and serve.Advertisement
Tips and Tricks
- Play around with different fruits and mix and match their colors. One piece of cake can have as much fruits as you want.
- Be creative in terms of design. A cake does not always have to be round. If you would like to put a bit of twist to it, you can use a different shape of container. Also, designs do not need to be just on the top portion of the cake. You can insert some designs in between as well.
- Take the discretion in terms of what to put exactly into the cake. What's good in making your own cake is that you have full control over the ingredients. For instance, if you do not want your cake to be too sweet, you can use substitutes for sugar or replace it overall just with fruits. You can experiment with different ingredients to suit your taste and preferences.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.