Make Chocolate Facial Masks
Edited by Ian Gabriel T. Tolledo, Eng, Lynn
Chocolate goes way beyond just drinks and snacks. Chocolate is considered one of the most effective antioxidants today. Chocolates are widely used as facial masks worldwide. Chocolate facials will not only enhance your skin, but also make your complexion healthy and glowing in the long run. There are different chocolate beauty recipes that can be made using simple ingredients at home. Start making your very own chocolate facial masks by following the recipes below.
Always start with cleansing your face. Use a cleanser that is mild and gentle; try a product with besan and rose water. Once you've cleansed your face, you can now put on chocolate and expect almost-immediate results after washing it off. A chocolate facial mask is highly recommended for people with dry or problematic skin, because the mask is very effective in nourishing skin, even those people with slight damaged skin.
Chocolate and Oatmeal Mask
- Dark chocolate
- Oatmeal powder
- Shea butter
Chocolate, Coconut and Brown Sugar
- Cocoa powder
- Virgin coconut oil
- Brown sugar
- Glass bowl
- Pure organic honey
- Cocoa powder
Chocolate and Yogurt
- Dark chocolate
What's in Chocolate?
Dark chocolate and cocoa powder are among the countless derivatives from cacao beans. Chocolate tastes a little bitter actually in its natural state. Chocolate contains vital nutrients which helps you stay beautiful and healthy. Antioxidants in chocolate protects skin from free radical damage, and keeps it supple, soft and young for longer periods of time.
- 1Chocolate skin effects include:
- It hydrates your skin while softening and delaying the look of wrinkles and fine lines.
- It suits just about all skin types and is recognized to be one of the most effective ways to relax and rejuvenate your skin after having a tiring week in the office or the field.
- It increases the collagen production on your skin and also lightens blemishes and zit marks.
- Chocolate also gives a healthy rosy glow to your face.
- Chocolate is loaded with anti-oxidants and has anti-aging qualities too.
Tips, Tricks and Warning
- You can also use the microwave in melting chocolate if you prefer.
- As tempting as it is, do not consume our facial mix. Eat a bar of chocolate beforehand if you really want to.
- Do not try using this recipe if you are allergic to chocolate products.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Make Chocolate Facial Masks. (2015). In VisiHow. Retrieved Jun 22, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Make_Chocolate_Facial_Masks
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Make Chocolate Facial Masks." VisiHow, visihow.com/Make_Chocolate_Facial_Masks Accessed 22 Jun 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Make Chocolate Facial Masks." Accessed Jun 22, 2017. http://visihow.com/Make_Chocolate_Facial_Masks.
Categories : Beauty & Aesthetics
Recent edits by: Eng, Ian Gabriel T. Tolledo