Make Anticellulate Bath Blends at Home
Edited by Deepthi Gottumukkala, Lynn, Eng, Robbi and 1 other
Aromatherapy is one of the best ways to treat stress and anxiety, and thereby, enhance energy and relaxation to the mind and body. And what's more, you can get this stress-relieving and aromatic treatment right at your home, by preparing bath blends of your choice with some natural ingredients. Read on to see how.
Preparation and selection of bath blends:
- 1Just add 400 g of bath salts to any of the following selections and have a heavenly bathing experience.Advertisement
- 10 drops each of rose essential oil, chamomile essential oil and lavender essential oil.
- 10 drops each of jasmine essential oil, geranium essential oil and sandalwood essential oil.
- 10 drops each of lemon essential oil, grapefruit essential oil and geranium essential oil.
- 10 drops each of patchouli essential oil, sandalwood essential oil and ylang-ylang essential oil.
Using bath blends:
- 1To prepare your hot bath, firstly, fill your bathtub with or water.Advertisement
- 2Before adding your essential oils, wait until the water has stopped running.
- 3Add your choice of selected essential oils or bath blends.
- 4You can choose to either tone down the oils in a base oil or honey, or add them directly, using 12 to 14 drops.
- 5Further, to soften your skin and remove toxic impurities, dissolve 1 cup of Epsom salts in your bath water.
Benefits of bath blends:
- 1Provides relief from stress.Advertisement
- 2Improves skin by making it more healthy and radiant.
- 3Regular massaging tones down muscles.
- 4Provides healthy relaxation to both mind and body.
- 5Cures diseases like arthritis.
- 6Hip baths, are good for treating lower back pain, cramps and hemorrhoids.
- 7Massaging the blends at foot area helps to carry the herbal remedy all over the body and thereby, gives a complete effect.Advertisement
- Regularly massage the affected areas with your favorite blend to to remove harmful toxins from the body and improve blood circulation.
- For best results, massage every morning and evening with the blends after a bath or shower.
- To flush out the harmful toxins, drink plenty of water.
- It is recommended to do a patch test before you use any of the blends, in case you have sensitive skin or are not sure about any of the ingredients.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Make Anticellulate Bath Blends at Home. (2015). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 25, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Make_Anticellulate_Bath_Blends_at_Home
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Make Anticellulate Bath Blends at Home." VisiHow, visihow.com/Make_Anticellulate_Bath_Blends_at_Home Accessed 25 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Make Anticellulate Bath Blends at Home." Accessed Mar 25, 2017. http://visihow.com/Make_Anticellulate_Bath_Blends_at_Home.
Categories : Herbal Medicines
Recent edits by: Robbi, Eng, Lynn