Edited by Anonymous, evdy, Eng, Calob Horton and 21 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 Made by Vietnam Samsung phone is original or no?
- 1.2 Can I identify if my Samsung phone is original by using a code?
- 1.3 How to solve the unfortunately Google keypad has stopped in Galaxy prime?
- 1.4 Where are Samsung mobile phones made?
- 1.5 How can I recognize which samaung mobile are original or which is duplicate?
- 1.6 I couldn't test a hardware and software testing for my phone?
- 1.7 My phone doesn't give any response to *#07#?
- 1.8 I have a GT I9190, help me know its source?
- 1.9 Hi I need to buy a cellphone online from a seller kindly guide?
- 1.10 Hello I bought a cloned phone from Gumtree and unfortunately the seller don't answer his phone anymore and the website that I bought from, they can't do anything about it so what can I do with the phone?
- 1.11 IMEI check to identify fake phones?
- 1.12 My Samsung Galaxy grand prime is slowing down, why?
- 1.13 What is the best manufacturer for Samsung?
- 1.14 My friend have bought a Samsung Galaxy Note3 in Saudi Arabia at 0 from a street boy considering it to be a set stolen from port?
- 1.15 How can I recognize a real S3 cellphone?
- 1.16 My 7 and 8 digit is 06, is it original or not?
- 1.17 Made by Samsung design by UK and made in Vietnam or made in Korea differences?
- 1.18 Why is my WiFi and packet data connection always turn on even if I close it?
- 1.19 My cellphone is not functioning with made in China battery?
- 1.20 Under no circumstances is connecting to the computer?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
Made by Vietnam Samsung phone is original or no?
I have a phone Galaxy Note3 (made by Vietnam)
Samsung has a big manufacturer in Vietnam, and there are many Samsung products, including the Galaxy Note3, which are made in Vietnam. These products are all original. However, if you're worried you may have a clone, there are number of ways to determine whether your Samsung Note3 is genuine or fake.
The first thing is the physical shape of your device in comparison to another Samsung Galaxy Note3. Often on a fake Galaxy Note3 there are gaps between power, volume and home buttons. The screen of a fake Note3 will also usually not be as bright as an original one, and of course any cloned Samsung Note3 will be made of cheap and lower quality materials.
That said, the best way to find our if your phone is genuine or not, is to use Samsung Kies. If you haven't used the Samsung Kies program previously, follow these steps to download and install Kies on your PC:
- 1On your computer home screen, open the web browser.
- 2Go to the Kies official website.
- 3Download the Kies 3, by clicking on the link under the downloads section.
- 4When the file is downloaded, open it.
- 5Follow the setup steps to install it on your PC.
- 6Wait for the installation to complete.
- 7Open the Kies program.
- 8Plug your Samsung Galaxy Note3 into your computer.
- 9Wait for the Samsung Kies program to recognize your device.If Kies identifies your phone, it's 100% genuine. If not, it is probably a clone.
If you have any additional questions, let us know in the Q&A section.
See more questions like this: Original Samsung battery
Can I identify if my Samsung phone is original by using a code?
I need to know if there is a code to check if my smartphone is genuine or not?
- SW Version, PDA, CSC and Modem: *#1234#
- SW & HW Info: *#12580369#
- Test mode: *#0*#
- Service Mode: *#197328640#
- ADC Reading: *#0228#
- Bluetooth Test Mode: *#232331#
- Bluetooth Address: *#232337#
- Ciphering Information: *#32489#
If these codes work, your phone is genuine; if not, you might have a fake device. Call Samsung and give them your serial number to confirm that your device is indeed a clone.
See more questions like this: How to Identify a formatted/flashed phone
How to solve the unfortunately Google keypad has stopped in Galaxy prime?
When power is on, the popup will occur unfortunately Google keypad has stopped. I have tried: Many formatted my phone but still the same popup occurred
- 1Go to Settings
- 2Select Applications Manager
- 3Choose All
- 4Find Samsung Keyboards
- 5Clear Data
If this does not solve your problem you can re install the keyboard for free in Google Play.
Where are Samsung mobile phones made?
How can I know if a mobile phone is fake
Samsung has manufacturing operations all over the world. The place that your phone was made doesn't guarantee that your phone is original. In fact, many clones made in China will say that they were made in Korea or Vietnam, two of the largest Samsung manufacturing factories.
One of the easiest methods you can use to identify whether you have an original or a fake phone is by using the IMEI code. To use this code follow the steps below.
- 1On your phone, open the dial pad.
- 2Enter *#06# code.
- 3Now you should see a code on your phone.If you don't see the code your phone is probably a clone. However, it's possible that the code is a fake, so follow the steps below to verify the code.
- 4On your PC desktop, open the web browser.
- 5Go the IMEI website.
- 6Enter the code you got earlier and click on 'Check'.
- 7Now a page will open that contains your phone specification.If the site can't find your phone, it's most likely a fake.
You can learn more about how to determine if your phone is a fake or an original, by reading the main article. To access the article, click on the title of this page or the link below the article summary.
See more questions like this: Samsung mobile J5 genuine identification?
How can I recognize which samaung mobile are original or which is duplicate?
Sir I want know about Samsung smart phone and what is different between China Samsung mobile or Vietnam Samsung
The phones are not completely assembled in China and finished in Vietnam. The only factory where everything is done within one factory is in Korea. There are huge forum threads devoted to each factory location but the general consensus is some phones are great and some bad from the same factories. Vietnam though has a huge following of users that swear they make the best Samsung products. As long as your phone is under warranty it does not matter where it is manufactured. If you are worried about authentic phones you can perform the code tests mentioned in the VisiHow article on this page to determine if the phone is authentic Samsung.
I couldn't test a hardware and software testing for my phone?
I couldn't test my speaker test for my Galaxy S6 edge phone. It is not working
The Galaxy S6 Edge has had bugs with call volume. Check to make sure that the speaker is not clogged with dust or debris and if it is, use a few shots of compressed air to clean it. If the speakers still do not work then perform a hard reset. Beyond that you will have to try to return the phone under warranty.
My phone doesn't give any response to *#07#?
My phone is Samsung Ace (Bought in Feb 2012). The settings show model as GT-S5830i. Android version 2.3.6, the RAM shows only 290 MB total space, Kind of runs slow when too many apps are opened at once and even hangs sometimes on its own. Is it possibly a fake device?
Not if all the other codes work. Some codes are for devices that have the specs for those codes and yours may not.
See more questions like this: I bought a Samsung J7, but it is made in China. Is it original or not
I have a GT I9190, help me know its source?
When it opens it displays media tech logo. Is it a genuine phone?
The GT i9190 is a clone of the Samsung Galaxy S4 mini so if you were trying to buy a true S4 then your phone is fake. It is a Chinese manufactured fake phone.
See more questions like this: I have Samsung gt-i9060 but its not good work please help me about this problems?
Hi I need to buy a cellphone online from a seller kindly guide?
I am worried that will I get original or cloned mobile I don't know so I am worried ,payment has to be done in advance what should I do
First, check the reviews from that particular online dealer. Second, ask for a screenshot of the specs if you see reviews that are shady. Third, avoid buying phones online from unauthorized dealers if you expect a real Samsung phone.
Hello I bought a cloned phone from Gumtree and unfortunately the seller don't answer his phone anymore and the website that I bought from, they can't do anything about it so what can I do with the phone?
I bought a cloned phone from Gumtree and unfortunately the seller don't answer his phone anymore and the website that I bought from, they can't do anything about it so what can I do with the phone
Since you paid for the phone, you may as well use it. The Chinese cloned phones are not the worst phones in the world and you can at least use it while you save up to buy a genuine phone. In the future, avoid buying phones on sites like Gumtree unless you can test the phone with Samsung codes before you purchase the phone.
See more questions like this: Hi I have just bought an S6, just wanted to know if it is real?
IMEI check to identify fake phones?
Hi, Can we identify a fake phone using the IMEI number. I found in a blog that the 7th and 8th digit of the serial number would represent the manufacturer's location.
I am planning to purchase a Samsung Galaxy Note3 neo version, could you help me out with the manufacturer's location.
The locations will either be Vietnam, China or Korea. Mostly Vietnam and Korea are the authentic phones. It will say right on the outside of the box when you are purchasing where the device was manufactured. You also can check the IMEI number online.
See more questions like this: How to prove a phone is real or fake
My Samsung Galaxy grand prime is slowing down, why?
When I enable data and WiFi it will get slow, otherwise it is fast
- 1Turn off your Galaxy Prime.
- 2Remove the battery and SIM card.
- 3Insert the battery and SIM card back into the phone after 5 minutes.
- 4Install CC cleaner to clear your cache and residual files on a regular basis.
- 5Disable Sync
- 6Install WiFi Analyzer and test your speeds compared to other wireless routers that you can connect to.It may be that your router is dying and it is not your Galaxy Grand Prime.
See more questions like this: What is lowest price of Samsung Galaxy?
What is the best manufacturer for Samsung?
I am willing to buy a Samsung Galaxy S5. The shop says it's made by Vietnam, is it reliable? I mean I am not sure which manufacturer country is the best for making Samsung phones.
Samsung owns huge factories that make authentic Samsung Galaxy phones in both Korea and Vietnam so either manufacturing company offers the authentic item. If the unit is made in China it is likely to be a replica or knock off.
My friend have bought a Samsung Galaxy Note3 in Saudi Arabia at 0 from a street boy considering it to be a set stolen from port?
The IMEI number behind battery and the one in software are different. Sticker beneath battery says Made in Vietnam by Samsung.
The phone may be a reconditioned one where a separate factory other than Samsung replaced internal software components. Then again you did buy it off a kid as suspect it is stolen goods so when the purchase was made you were 50/50 already on whether it was a knockoff clone or not. If the device works, then be happy and not so worried if it is a clone.
See more questions like this: How to unlock for Samsung Galaxy s 5 from Saudi Arabia
How can I recognize a real S3 cellphone?
I am going to buy a new one please guide me
Print out a list of the specs for a real S3 vs. the specs for a cloned version. Only buy from a reliable source and make sure the packaging has no spelling or grammar errors.
My 7 and 8 digit is 06, is it original or not?
Please help me some people say that I must check the 7 and 8 digit
Your phone was made in Mexico, Hong Kong or China, however, this still does not mean it is completely fake because Samsung has factories in China now.
Made by Samsung design by UK and made in Vietnam or made in Korea differences?
I want to buy a Galaxy S7 of giant "Germanos" shops but I encountered a problem behind the phone does not say made in Korea and Vietnam, made in than Made by design by Samsung UK has two years warranty issues they told me that all original but I am mistaken why does the factory who produced the phone and gave the same characteristics with those from Korea and Vietnam
That just means that the phone is specified to be sold in the UK like Samsung USA or Samsung Canada. Check the specs against the specs listed on Samsung UK for the Galaxy S7. Keep in mind that shops like the one you are buying the phone from often sells reconditioned phones rendering most IMEI number checks useless because software parts were replaced beyond the original factory.
Why is my WiFi and packet data connection always turn on even if I close it?
WiFi and packet data connection always turn on when unlock?
You probably have SmartSwitch enabled. Go into your settings under WiFi and see if you have SmartSwitch enabled. Once disabled you can manually turn on and off the data or WiFi without the phone overriding you.
My cellphone is not functioning with made in China battery?
Why does the screen of my cellphone get so hard to touch?
Most batteries are made in China however, if your phone is heating up you have the wrong battery and should replace it with an authentic Samsung battery.
Under no circumstances is connecting to the computer?
I have a number of Samsung mobile S5 models Under no circumstances is connecting to the computer. Sounds a lot, but I have not been able to repair. USB connector replacement, but it also was not true. After this problem that I planned phone number routed to delete the file system was corrupted
ItJungles has a Youtube video that explains how to use the USB debugging in Developer Options on the Galaxy S5.
Categories : Tech
Recent edits by: Maria, Donna, mohamadraza