Edited by evdy, Eng, Calob Horton, Dougie and 23 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 Made by Vietnam Samsung phone is original or no?
- 1.2 Can I identify if my Samsung phone is original by using a code?
- 1.3 How to solve the 'Unfortunately Google keypad has stopped' message in Galaxy Prime?
- 1.4 Where are Samsung mobile phones made?
- 1.5 I couldn't test a hardware and software testing for my phone?
- 1.6 My phone doesn't give any response to *#07#?
- 1.7 I have a GT I9190, help me know its source?
- 1.8 Hi I need to buy a cellphone online from a seller kindly guide?
- 1.9 Hello I bought a cloned phone from Gumtree and unfortunately the seller don't answer his phone anymore and the website that I bought from, they can't do anything about it so what can I do with the phone?
- 1.10 My Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime is slowing down, why?
- 1.11 What is the best manufacturer for Samsung?
- 1.12 My friend have bought a Samsung Galaxy Note3 in Saudi Arabia at 0 from a street boy considering it to be a set stolen from port?
- 1.13 How can I recognize a real S3 cellphone?
- 1.14 My 7 and 8 digit is 06, is it original or not?
- 1.15 Made by Samsung design by the UK and made in Vietnam or made in Korea differences?
- 1.16 Why is my WiFi and packet data connection always turn on even if I close it?
- 1.17 My cell phone is not functioning with made in China battery?
- 1.18 Under no circumstances is connecting to the computer?
- 1.19 Samsung j1 2016 clone, the camera of that is like a genuine?
- 1.20 Samsung Galaxy 8+, how to know or determine the fake or original?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
Made by Vietnam Samsung phone is original or no?
I have a phone Galaxy Note 3 (made by Vietnam)
Samsung has a big manufacturer in Vietnam, and there are many Samsung products, including the Galaxy Note 3, which are made in Vietnam. These products are all original. However, if you're worried you may have a clone, there are a number of ways to determine whether your Samsung Note 3 is genuine or fake.
The first thing is the physical shape of your device in comparison to another Samsung Galaxy Note 3. Often on a fake Galaxy Note 3, there are gaps between power, volume, and home buttons. The screen of a fake Note3 will also usually not be as bright as an original one, and of course, any cloned Samsung Note3 will be made of cheap and lower quality materials.
That said, the best way to find our if your phone is genuine or not, is to use Samsung Kies. If you haven't used the Samsung Kies program previously, follow these steps to download and install Kies on your PC:
- 1On your computer home screen, open the web browser.
- 3Download the Kies 3, by clicking on the link under the downloads section.
- 4When the file is downloaded, open it.
- 5Follow the setup steps to install it on your PC.
- 6Wait for the installation to complete.
- 7Open the Kies program.
- 8Plug your Samsung Galaxy Note3 into your computer.
- 9If Kies identifies your phone, it's 100% genuine. If not, it is probably a clone.Wait for the Samsung Kies program to recognize your device.
If you have any additional questions, let us know in the Q&A section.
See more questions like this: My cell, Galaxy S4 needs a new battery. The service provider suggested I save money and buy a new one through Amazon. So many choices and prices. I want a new battery, original, not fake. How much should I pay for the real deal that is safe and won't harm
Can I identify if my Samsung phone is original by using a code?
I need to know if there is a code to check if my smartphone is genuine or not?
- SW Version, PDA, CSC and Modem: *#1234#
- SW & HW Info: *#12580369#
- Test mode: *#0*#
- Service Mode: *#197328640#
- ADC Reading: *#0228#
- Bluetooth Test Mode: *#232331#
- Bluetooth Address: *#232337#
- Ciphering Information: *#32489#
If these codes work, your phone is genuine; if not, you might have a fake device. Call Samsung and give them your serial number to confirm that your device is indeed a clone.
See more questions like this: How to Identify a formatted/flashed phone
How to solve the 'Unfortunately Google keypad has stopped' message in Galaxy Prime?
When power is on, the popup will occur Unfortunately Google keypad has stopped. I have tried: Many formatted my phone but still, the same popup occurred
- 1Go to Settings
- 2Select Applications Manager
- 3Choose All
- 4Find Samsung Keyboards
- 5Clear Data
If this does not solve your problem you can re install the keyboard for free in Google Play.
Where are Samsung mobile phones made?
How can I know if a mobile phone is fake
Samsung has manufacturing operations all over the world. The place that your phone was made doesn't guarantee that your phone is original. In fact, many clones made in China will say that they were made in Korea or Vietnam, two of the largest Samsung manufacturing factories.
One of the easiest methods you can use to identify whether you have an original or a fake phone is by using the IMEI code. To use this code follow the steps below.
- 1On your phone, open the dial pad.
- 2Enter *#06# code.
- 3If you don't see the code your phone is probably a clone. However, it's possible that the code is a fake, so follow the steps below to verify the code.Now you should see a code on your phone.
- 4On your PC desktop, open the web browser.
- 6Enter the code you got earlier and click on 'Check'.
- 7If the site can't find your phone, it's most likely a fake.Now a page will open that contains your phone specification.
You can learn more about how to determine if your phone is a fake or an original, by reading the main article. To access the article, click on the title of this page or the link below the article summary.
See more questions like this: Where can I purchase a new replacement screen for my Samsung 6 mobile phone?
I couldn't test a hardware and software testing for my phone?
I couldn't test my speaker test for my Galaxy S6 Edge phone. It is not working
The Galaxy S6 Edge has had bugs with call volume. Check to make sure that the speaker is not clogged with dust or debris and if it is, use a few shots of compressed air to clean it. If the speakers still do not work then perform a hard reset. Beyond that, you will have to try to return the phone under warranty.
My phone doesn't give any response to *#07#?
My phone is Samsung Ace (Bought in Feb 2012). The settings show model as GT-S5830i. Android version 2.3.6, the RAM shows only 290 MB total space, Kind of runs slow when too many apps are opened at once and even hangs sometimes on its own. Is it possibly a fake device?
Not if all the other codes work. Some codes are for devices that have the specs for those codes and yours may not.
See more questions like this: I bought a Samsung J7, but it is made in China. Is it original or not
I have a GT I9190, help me know its source?
When it opens it displays media tech logo. Is it a genuine phone?
The GT i9190 is a clone of the Samsung Galaxy S4 mini so if you were trying to buy a true S4 then your phone is fake. It is a Chinese manufactured fake phone.
Hi I need to buy a cellphone online from a seller kindly guide?
I am worried that will I get original or cloned mobile I don't know so I am worried, payment has to be done in advance what should I do
First, check the reviews from that particular online dealer. Second, ask for a screenshot of the specs if you see reviews that are shady. Third, avoid buying phones online from unauthorized dealers if you expect a real Samsung phone.
Hello I bought a cloned phone from Gumtree and unfortunately the seller don't answer his phone anymore and the website that I bought from, they can't do anything about it so what can I do with the phone?
I bought a cloned phone from Gumtree and unfortunately, the seller will not answer his phone anymore and the website that I bought from, they can't do anything about it so what can I do with the phone
Since you paid for the phone, you may as well use it. The Chinese cloned phones are not the worst phones in the world and you can at least use it while you save up to buy a genuine phone. In the future, avoid buying phones on sites like Gumtree unless you can test the phone with Samsung codes before you purchase the phone.
See more questions like this: Hi I bought Samsung Galaxy 8+ cell phone today in Canada, Toronto it was written SM-G955?
My Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime is slowing down, why?
When I enable data and WiFi it will get slow, otherwise, it is fast
- 1Turn off your Galaxy Prime.
- 2Remove the battery and SIM card.
- 3Insert the battery and SIM card back into the phone after 5 minutes.
- 4Install CC cleaner to clear your cache and residual files on a regular basis.
- 5Disable Sync
- 6It may be that your router is dying and it is not your Galaxy Grand Prime.Install WiFi Analyzer and test your speeds compared to other wireless routers that you can connect to.
See more questions like this: Samsung Galaxy tablet S2 with serial number 359593/06/539250/9
What is the best manufacturer for Samsung?
I am willing to buy a Samsung Galaxy S5. The shop says it's made by Vietnam, is it reliable? I mean I am not sure which manufacturer country is the best for making Samsung phones.
Samsung owns huge factories that make authentic Samsung Galaxy phones in both Korea and Vietnam so either manufacturing company offers the authentic item. If the unit is made in China it is likely to be a replica or knock off.
My friend have bought a Samsung Galaxy Note3 in Saudi Arabia at 0 from a street boy considering it to be a set stolen from port?
The IMEI number behind the battery and the one in software are different. Sticker beneath battery says Made in Vietnam by Samsung.
The phone may be a reconditioned one where a separate factory other than Samsung replaced internal software components. Then again you did buy it off a kid as suspect it is stolen goods so when the purchase was made you were 50/50 already on whether it was a knockoff clone or not. If the device works, then be happy and not so worried if it is a clone.
See more questions like this: How to unlock for Samsung Galaxy s 5 from Saudi Arabia
How can I recognize a real S3 cellphone?
I am going to buy a new one please guide me
Print out a list of the specs for a real S3 vs. the specs for a cloned version. Only buy from a reliable source and make sure the packaging has no spelling or grammar errors.
My 7 and 8 digit is 06, is it original or not?
Please help me some people say that I must check the 7 and 8 digit
Your phone was made in Mexico, Hong Kong or China, however, this still does not mean it is completely fake because Samsung has factories in China now.
Made by Samsung design by the UK and made in Vietnam or made in Korea differences?
I want to buy a Galaxy S7 of giant "Germanos" shops but I encountered a problem behind the phone does not say made in Korea and Vietnam, made in than Made by design by Samsung UK has two years warranty issues they told me that all original but I am mistaken why does the factory who produced the phone and gave the same characteristics with those from Korea and Vietnam
That just means that the phone is specified to be sold in the UK like Samsung USA or Samsung Canada. Check the specs against the specs listed on Samsung UK for the Galaxy S7. Keep in mind that shops like the one you are buying the phone from often sell reconditioned phones rendering most IMEI number checks useless because software parts were replaced beyond the original factory.
See more questions like this: What is the difference between Vietnam and Korean Samsung products
See more questions like this: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge made by Vietnam is original or fake?
Why is my WiFi and packet data connection always turn on even if I close it?
WiFi and packet data connection always turn on when unlock?
You probably have SmartSwitch enabled. Go into your settings under WiFi and see if you have SmartSwitch enabled. Once disabled you can manually turn on and off the data or WiFi without the phone overriding you.
My cell phone is not functioning with made in China battery?
Why does the screen of my cellphone get so hard to touch?
Most batteries are made in China, however, if your phone is heating up you have the wrong battery and should replace it with an authentic Samsung battery.
Under no circumstances is connecting to the computer?
I have a number of Samsung mobile S5 models Under no circumstances is connecting to the computer. Sounds a lot, but I have not been able to repair. USB connector replacement, but it also was not true. After this problem that I planned phone number routed to delete the file system was corrupted
ItJungles has a Youtube video that explains how to use the USB debugging in Developer Options on the Galaxy S5.
Samsung j1 2016 clone, the camera of that is like a genuine?
Because I can save, if I buy a clone, almost half as to the original price. All I ask if the camera of j1 2016 clone is like an original Samsung?
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Samsung Galaxy 8+, how to know or determine the fake or original?
I bought Samsung Galaxy 8+ made in Vietnam but I think it is fake because the RAM is only 4gb and the internal memory is 16GB.. Please tell me how to know the originality. The one discussed in the article is Samsung Galaxy Note 3 but mine is Samsung Galaxy 8+. I have tried: I tried comparing it another maker like the one made in Korea and I discovered some slight difference so I want to know how to determine the original. I think it was caused by: I really do not know the cause that is why I want your help
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : Tech
Recent edits by: Seru, doctor fee, VisiHow