Lose Weight with Your iPhone 6 in the Cardio App
Edited by Grimm, VisiHow, Eng, Anonymous
You're watching VisiHow. In this tutorial, we're going to show you how to lose weight with your iPhone 6. To do this, we are going to use the Cardio application. There is a VisiHow tutorial on how to download Cardio onto our phone. The tutorial also shows how to check your heart rate.
- 2We are going to upgrade to "PRO".The way we are going to upgrade to "PRO" is tapping on "Upgrade to PRO" at the bottom. In this video, we can get the full upgrade for $7. This includes everything. Alternatively, we can get "Calorie-Burn Monitor", "Target Heart Rate Pack", "Pulse Waveform Pack", "Life Expectancy Pack", "Specific Heart Rate Pack", and "Remove Ads/Rewards" for quite a bit more money than the $7 (or our local currency equivalent) that we would normally pay.Advertisement
- 13We tap on the "Settings" option.In "Settings", we can
- set up information;
- connect to Facebook;
- have our information;
- watch a demonstration;
- set up our birthdays;
- set up a daily reminder that we need to work out;
- display rewards;
- connect our "RunKeeper";
- connect to "Apple Health";
- connect to "Cardio ID".
We will go over all of these options in other VisiHow tutorials. For now, what we've done is we completed the first step. We've set up the "PRO" account that gives us access to a lot more features and fun.
Thanks for choosing VisiHow! Hopefully, you'll have fun losing weight with us. Let us know your comments, suggestions, and weight-loss progress in the section below. Thanks! Have a great day!
Video: Lose Weight with Your iPhone 6 in the Cardio App
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : IPhone
Recent edits by: Eng, VisiHow, Grimm