Lose Weight with Mango Lose Weight On The Mango Fruit Diet vs By Eating Mango For Weight Loss vs Using African Mango ... and 1 more
Edited by Donna, Eng, Doug Collins
Weight Loss and Other Benefits of Eating Mangoes
Mangoes enable weight loss because::
- They contain phytochemicals that inhibit fat cells from expanding their walls, which discourages weight gain and rebound weight gain after weight loss
- Mangoes contain malic acid and tartaric acid, which are two elements that keep the body alkaline and less likely to suffer from weight gain caused by insulin resistance and immune conditions like rheumatoid arthritis
- One whole mango contains 3 grams of fiber and can assist with the elimination of matter from the intestinal walls, thus helping with the detoxification process
- The fibrous flesh of the fruit acts as a natural carbohydrate blocker, which helps keep blood sugar levels stable
- Mangoes contain natural probiotics that promote a "smart gut" , improve your mood and help shrink abdominal fat
- The high levels of pectin mango help lower cholesterol and detoxify the bowels, which helps prevent weight gain
- Just one cup of mango contains 75% of the Vitamin C you will need for the day, which keeps inflammation from obesity-causing diseases like diabetes and rheumatoid arthritis down
- Just one cup of mango contains 25% of the Vitamin A you need for the day plus 25 different different carotenoids, which helps your recover quickly from exercise
- Mangoes are rich in B6 and the other B vitamins that help keep the pituitary and thyroid glands in good working order
- Mangoes are high in potassium, which helps reduce belly bloat
- The high magnesium content in the fruit keeps muscles and the nervous system relaxed
- Mangoes are a very calorie filling food and they can be eaten as a substitute for a meal to achieve weight loss goals
Method 1: Lose Weight On The Mango Fruit Diet
- 4You can split this cup of mango a day into a meal a meal and a snack if you like. Drinking water with the mango helps the pectin and fiber swell in the intestines so that the mango works effectively as a carbohydrate blocker.Replace one meal every day with one cup of mango and an 8-ounce glass of water.
- 5Be sure that the smoothie includes a nut milk or coconut milk so that you get the protein that you need that was missed by eating a mango and water meal. You can opt to have a mango smoothie but you can have any flavor that you like as long as it is a healthy choice.For breakfast or lunch enjoy a low-fat smoothie.
Method 2: By Eating Mango For Weight Loss
Mango is best eaten raw so that the vitamins, minerals and antioxidants in the fruit stay intact. It should be a part of your diet even if you are not actively trying to lose weight.
- 1Mango can be used with any other smoothie ingredients and ice to make a nutritious drink that is high in Vitamin A and C and that is an efficient blocker of carbohydrates. A good combination for weight loss is mango, banana and coconut milk. Stay away from adding dairy to your diet as milk is high in sugar and will raise the glycemic index of the smoothie and cause weight gain.Add mango to smoothies.Advertisement
- 2Brew four to five cup black of tea and add a pitcher half full of ice. Then add 2 cups of mango puree, a tablespoon of Truvia and a handful of mint. All of the ingredients in this smoothie have fat-burning properties. Chill for two hours, stir well and serve over ice with lime or lemon.Make India Mango Iced Tea.
- 4If you are trying to eliminate fats and oils from your diet you can add salt, pepper, vinegar and cayenne pepper to mango puree and pour it over a salad. You can also make Thai Style Mango salad dressing by blending mango chunks, vinegar, olive oil, lime, juice, honey garlic cumin, chili peppers, cilantro and garlic in a blender.Make a mango salad dressing.
- 4Spiralize five zucchinis into noodles and place in a bowl. Puree 4 mangoes, 4 green onions, an avocado and two sprigs of rosemary. Pour the mango sauce over the spaghetti. This is an incredibly nutritious meal full of vegetables that support weight loss and that will sustain energy levels throughout the day.Make a raw mango spaghetti salad for lunch or dinner.
- 5The natural pectin in mango helps make this into a sturdy pudding. In India, this is traditionally made with milk or cream but you can make it with coconut milk, coconut water, rice milk or almond milk. Blend two cups of chopped mango with two tablespoons whole milk and 1 tablespoon of Truvia sweetener. Blend until thick and then chill in the refrigerator for two hours.Make a mango milk pudding.
- 6Blend together four cups of diced mangoes, one cup orange juice, ¼ cup lime juice, one teaspoon grated lemon zest and 1/4 cup Truvia sweetener to taste. Pour into a big jug of ice and top with soda water, spring water or Ginger Ale. You can easily turn this into a cocktail punch by adding coconut rum or dark rum to the mix.]Make a chilled mango punch.
Tips and Tricks
- Mangoes must always be allowed to ripen at room temperature or they can go rotten before they go ripe
- Mangoes are easily cut into smaller chunks by cutting large slices along the four sides of the inner seed and then taking each big slice and making criss-cross slices down to the peel
Method 3: Using African Mango
African Mango is a supplement that is sold for weight loss. It is actually made out of the ground up seed of the mango seed (also known as the nut) and not the flesh of the fruit.
African Mango supplements help you lose weight because:
- The nut of the fruit a natural carb blocker that prevents starches from hitting the bloodstream too fast and thus improves on the way the body stores fat
- They helps lower blood cholesterol and break down fat in the liver so that it works more efficiently
- The powdered nut of the mango is fibrous and helps sweep out the colon and get rid of belly fat
- It slows down digestion, which helps you eat less calories during the day and also helps combat cravings
How to Lose Weight With African Mango
- 2You can buy buy it in capsules, powder and liquid form. Read labels before you buy and try to purchase a product that is pure and not cut with powdered green tea extract, caffeine or other fillers and additive. You are better off to drink hot green tea that you have made yourself with the supplement.Buy African Mango extract.
- 3This helps fill you up so that you do not eat as much at the meal as well as block any carbs speeding to your bloodstream.Take two African Mango supplement doses of 50-75 mg each thirty to sixty minutes before every meal.
Tips and Tricks
- It is fine to add the African mango solution or powder to any type of smoothie, including a mango smoothie.
- If you are gluten-intolerant, you may experience some irritation in your digestive system from taking this plant-based carb blocking agent
Method 4: Fast With Mango Juice
You can lose a dress size by fasting on these mango juice blends for two days. Do not try and stay on this crash diet for more than two days or you could actually start gaining weight. This is because your body could interpret your lack of calorie intake as an emergency situation and start storing fat.
You can lose weight fast with mango on this diet because:
- You are eating half as many calories a day as you normally do and drinking juice instead
- Mangoes are efficient diuretics that can help reduce bloating from water weight gain.
- The fruits and vegetables included in this diet are also potent diuretics
- Juices are very high in vitamin C, which helps with cell respiration and repair
How to Lose Weight With Mango Fast
- 1This means purchasing 16 ounces each of freshly squeezed organic mango, pineapple, orange and celery. Ask the clerk to add a banana to the mango or pineapple juice for you if you are unable to juice your own bananas at home. You can also add parsley, lime, lemons, grapefruit, cinnamon, ginger and cayenne pepper to any of these juices for a bit of variety with the flavor.Make sure you have an efficient juicer or have 16 ounces of the required juices for the fast on hand.
- 2You are allowed to have any herbal tea that you like on this diet. Green tea is a wonderful choice because of it is known for speeding up the metabolism. Chamomile tea can help relieve the headaches and nervousness that is sometimes associated with crash diets. Drinking peppermint tea helps deal with indigestion and other detoxification symptoms.Stock up on herbal teas.
- 4This Vitamin A-rich is particularly delicious with a bit of parsley or mint added in. Cayenne pepper adds a bit of zip to the drink if you like savory tastes better than sweet tastes for breakfast. It is important to serve it over ice as that helps water it down and helps you to drink it slowly so that the sugars in the carrot and fruit juices don't overwhelm your system and accidentally trigger cravings. This particular juicing blend can help you detox your liver and intestines, so that you can lose weight.On the morning of the first day mango juice fast, make an 8 -10 ounce orange, mango and carrot juice blend of roughly one third of each juice and drink it poured over ice.
- 5This drink is rich in sodium and potassium and it is also a potent diuretic. Cayenne pepper can help enhance the fat-burning qualities of this drink, as well as its taste.At lunch time of the first day of the mango juice fast, mix half mango and half celery with a splash of lime juice together and with pureed parsley.
- 7Don't eat bread, vegetables or dairy until lunch and make sure that your evening meal includes 3-4 ounces some kind of protein. Shellfish is a good choice because it is so light.Drink a smoothie and eat soup to ease your way out of the diet on the morning of the third day.Advertisement
Tips and Tricks
- Be sure to drink sparkling water or distilled water as flavored water and club soda have too much sodium in them to be effective
- Do not exercise on this diet; you are not eating enough calories to justify the effort and you could possibly exhaust yourself or suffer from dizziness
- Do not do this diet if you are a diabetic or have insulin resistance as the natural juices are far too sweet for most people.
- If you do not have a juicer, many juicing outlets and health food stores can freshly create the juice that you need
Questions and Answers
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : Weight Loss
Recent edits by: Eng, Donna