Lose Weight with Chitosan Diet Pills
Edited by Donna, Eng
Chitosan is a fat and cholesterol blocker, made from shells of shrimp, lobsters and crabs that is used for the treatment of obesity and high cholesterol. Chitosan helps you lose weight because:
- When taken before meals, chitosan blocks fat by absorbing it from the foods you eat
- Chitosan is a very high fiber food that helps clean out your colon, removing fecal matter, mucus and unexpelled food from the intestines, resulting in better nutrient absorption and a flatter looking abdomen
- It lowers bad cholesterol levels, which improves your overall heart health and makes it easier for you to lose weigh
- Chitosan is a diuretic that absorbs excess fluid in the stomach and intestines, thus for some people, reducing bloating and making them look thinner
- It helps reinforce the ability of the kidneys to expel proteins and fat from the body
- It contains minerals like zinc, calcium, manganese and magnesium that assist healing and help the body repair and renew itself while you are dieting
Note that if you are allergic to shellfish, Chitosan is not the appropriate weight loss diet pill for you as it is made from seafood.
Here is how to take chitosan diet pills to lose weight �"
- 1It is also not suitable for pregnant women or people who have low blood sugar (hypoglycemia), because the bulking agent in chitosan lowers it even further. Women who are pregnant should avoid taking chitosan and you should also question taking it if you are on high doses of calcium and magnesium to treat muscle or joint pain. Chitosan also notoriously interacts Warfarin, the blood thinning medication, because it naturally thins the blood anywayCheck with your doctor to make sure that taking chitosan fat blocking diet pills is a good weight loss option for you.Advertisement
- 2As you will be taking this to lose weight, you do not want the blocking in the chitosan to prevent your body from absorbing the nutrients.Take any vitamins that you are planning to take first thing in the morning before you taking any chitosan.Advertisement
- 3Do not take more than this recommendation, which amounts to be 4.05 grams a day. This dose is based on the assumption that you are eating three meals a day.Take one 1.35 mg of chitosan before each meal with ten ounces of spring water or vapor distilled water.
- 4If you develop calcium deposits beneath your skin, stop taking it and see your doctor. Calcium deposits are especially common just above the eyes and usually have to be removed surgically.Do not talk chitosan for any longer than six months.Advertisement
Tips and Tricks
- Chitosan helps with your gum health, which may indirectly assist with weight loss as people with healthy teeth and gums tend to chew their food longer, which aids digestion and also choose more fibrous, chewy diet foods to eat such as celery, nuts, apples and sees
- You may lose some weight while taking chitosan if you maintain a regular lifestyle and diet, but you will lose the most while taking it if you take it in conjunction with a calorie restricted diet
- Stop taking chitosan at least two weeks before you are scheduled to have surgery as it thins your blood and can cause bleeding
- Most people do not experience side effects while on chitosan, but if they do it is some gas and bloating that disappears after a week, once your body gets rid of it
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Lose Weight with Chitosan Diet Pills. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 30, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Lose_Weight_with_Chitosan_Diet_Pills
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Lose Weight with Chitosan Diet Pills." VisiHow, visihow.com/Lose_Weight_with_Chitosan_Diet_Pills Accessed 30 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Lose Weight with Chitosan Diet Pills." Accessed Mar 30, 2017. http://visihow.com/Lose_Weight_with_Chitosan_Diet_Pills.
Categories : Weight Loss
Recent edits by: Donna