Look and Feel 10 Years Younger Without Surgery
Edited by Mian Sheilette Ong, Anonymous, Lynn, Calob Horton
The dilemma of staying young for as long as you can … This can strike both men and women who want to keep that youthful glow as part of aging gracefully. Perhaps you have already wondered how you can look about 10 years younger than you really are. There are many possible reasons why you would want to look 10 years younger. The most common one is to gain more self-confidence, even if younger people are starting to make you feel obsolete. Once you know how to look and feel 10 years younger, you will be able to do more things that will make you a lot healthier and even have a more positive attitude. The extra energy from that positive outlook may, in turn, compel you to be more adventurous and health conscious. Your inner health will radiate outward, making you a lot younger than other people your age. The Fountain of Youth is not out there somewhere for you to find. It's right inside you. The best thing about all the suggestions below is that you can look and feel 10 years younger without surgery!
How You Can Look and Feel 10 Years Younger without Surgery
The ultimate solution to aging is to have a surgical overhaul. You step into a plastic surgery clinic and come out a brand new person. It's a quick way to look younger again, but it doesn't last that long, especially if you have habits that deteriorate your body faster than it can regenerate. There are better ways to look and feel 10 years younger. You just have to step up to the plate and do them. Below are some effective ways to achieve youth without the risks of going under the knife:
- 1Swimming in fresh water.It is a very invigorating activity to swim in fresh water. It gives you the feeling of being childlike, ridding your mind of worries.Advertisement
- 2Custom diet.A major part of feeling young is losing weight. It can be difficult to do this when you prepare your own meals, because then you may tend to cheat. If you get your custom made meals delivered to your door, you have no choice but to eat them. You know that these meals have been tailored for your needs, so you don't feel guilty while eating them.Advertisement
- 3Change of wardrobe.Stylish dressing is part of looking and feeling younger. The confidence that new clothes give you will make you feel a lot younger. You can consult stylists for advice in this part of the transformation.
- 4Pamper yourself.Undergoing a whole body and facial treatment will make you feel years younger. Just take the time to do it after a week's work.
- 5Cellulite treatments.Cellulite attacks the legs, usually especially after the age of 25. It's a stubborn accumulation of fat that cannot be eliminated through exercise or diet. Treatments are available for cellulite problems. They stimulate your lymphatic system to help your body remove the toxins that have built up underneath your skin. Pulsation treatments or massages can be performed to achieve this.
- 6Change in colors.You can change your color choices when it comes to your clothes. Say goodbye to monochromatic tones. It's time to wear vibrant colors that bring a spring to your every step. It could just be a scarf or a pair of pants, but a splash of color does bring you that youthful glow.
- 7Train.As you age, you should work out more and be mindful of what you eat. Cardio training really helps improve your circulation and increases your metabolic rate. As a result, your body breaks down nutrients better, especially if you eat just the right amount of food to replace what you burn.
- 8Treat your hair.Having a special hair treatment will make you look and feel a lot younger. Fabulous hair invigorates you and allows you to be more confident.
- 9Work out with child's play.Skipping, jumping on trampolines, and using hula hoops will definitely make you feel years younger.
- 10Pay attention to your teeth.Subjecting your teeth to whitening and cleaning treatments will get rid of all those stains from drinking alcohol and coffee, and smoking through the years. It will definitely make you look years younger when you have whiter, cleaner teeth.
- 11Wear the right make-up.Wearing make-up differently will make you look and feel a lot younger. Consult a make-up artist to do this well.
- 12Get enough sleep.Many people experience sleeplessness when they age. You should counter it by undergoing sleep therapy so that you can be rejuvenated every night. You need to sleep right so that your body's cells can regenerate.
- 13Improve your posture.If you improve your posture, you will look younger. You will also look fitter and taller. In effect, you feel and look younger than your age.
- 14Perform power walks.Power walks take commitment. You have to do this on a regular basis. It targets your lower body, including your abdominals.
- 15Moisturize.Your skin reflects how young you are. If you keep your skin hydrated, you will achieve that youthful appearance for a lot longer.
- 16Protect your skin and eyes from the sun.UV rays are known to induce wrinkles. Make sure that you apply a product that has at least SPF 45 on your face and body to prevent those premature wrinkles. For your eyes, wear sunglasses so that you won't have to squint in the sun all the time.
Some Anti-Aging Foods to Love
Here are some food items that could make you look younger and feel younger by at least 10 years:
- 1Kale.This vegetable is high in Vitamin K. Just a cup of cooked Kale can give you an amount 12 times the recommended daily allowance. This can prevent osteoporosis and heart diseases. Winterbor kale is also high in fiber and other nutrients that can help regulate your cholesterol and blood pressure.Advertisement
- 2Tomatoes.Tomatoes are rich in the antioxidant, lycopene. You need to battle the free radicals and antioxidants will help you with the fight. Some cancers are prevented by lycopene. It's best if you choose Classica tomatoes because they have the highest lycopene content.
- 3Red bell pepper.Red bell peppers have 60 percent more ascorbic acid than any fruit or vegetable. The immune system is boosted by red bell peppers. They increase the production of leukocytes or white blood cells to that bacteria, and germs can be fought off. If you take more vitamin C, you are not prone to having wrinkles. Vitamin C also boosts collagen production in your body.
- 4Eggplant.You get nasunin from the purple skin of the eggplant. It is effective in battling the aging process. Nasunin can also prevent Alzheimer's by keeping free radicals away from neurons.
- 5Basil.This herb has eugenol, which is a powerful antioxidant. This component makes cells of cervical cancer destroy themselves.
- 6Brussels sprouts.The sulfur component in Brussels sprouts prevent tumors from forming. It can also protect your cartilage. It can also reduce the inflammation brought about by rheumatoid arthritis.
- 7Blackberries.Blackberries have antioxidants categorized as flavonoids help prevent blood clots. Because of this, stroke and heart attacks are prevented.Advertisement
Looking and feeling 10 years younger is achievable. Just be willing to make a healthy change in your lifestyle and diet.
- Let your doctor know that you are changing your lifestyle and diet.
- Discuss supplementation with your doctor to see if you have other medications.
- Choose water over other beverages.
- Enroll in a gym or have a personal trainer visit you at home.
- Laugh and smile more.
Questions and Answers
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Health & Wellness
Recent edits by: Lynn, Anonymous, Mian Sheilette Ong