Log Out of Repost for Instagram on iPhone 6
Edited by Kara, Amanda, Eng, Manuelmaser and 1 other
Hello, you are watching VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show how to log out of the Repost application for Instagram using the iPhone 6.
- 6The application will ask for our confirmation.We can cancel if we have changed our minds or pressed it by mistake. We can unlock the "PRO" app, which is a paid Repost application with additional features and without any of the commercials and advertisements we might get on this one. Confirm that we want to log out with a tap. It will take a second or two.
- 8This concludes our tutorial on how to log out of the Repost application using iPhone 6.If you have any additional questions on how applications on your phone work, don't be shy. Leave them in the comments section below, and I will happily help you.
Video: Log Out of Repost for Instagram on iPhone 6
Questions and Answers
Log out of repost app but the next time I tap the app my home screen re appears?
After logging out the home screen doesn't show my name, however the next time I tap on repost my home page is displayed. I have tried: Logging out. I think it was caused by: No idea
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
I can't figure out how to log out of Instagram on my iPhone 6?
I can't figure out how to log out of Instagram on my iPhone 6. I have tried: Looking for the logout. I think it was caused by: I don't know
In 2016, a few reiterations had a bug where the log-out button was missing. Logging out involved opening the Instagram profile in the Web browser and logging out of it there.
To solve that problem, just update your application in App Store. You may need to reboot your phone for the update to show up. Then, perform the operations below.
- 1Go to your profile.Advertisement
- 2Tap the cog-shaped icon.
- 3Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- 4Tap on "Log Out".Advertisement
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.