Edited by jsun_shine21, Dougie, lukepearce, khalidnawaz and 28 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 I want to recover my email and password on Google account?
- 1.2 Is there a 72hr window on resetting a phone and being able to use the Gmail address? As I can't get past the Google sync page on reset phone?
- 1.3 How can I log on to the "Verify your account" beginning page on phone?
- 1.4 How can I unlock my LG4 when I have forgotten my password and internet is not working?
- 1.5 I have forgotten my screen pattern, and I can't log in with my Gmail?
- 1.6 How to unlock blu energy x smartphone?
- 1.7 Forgotten pass-code on ellipsis 7?
- 1.8 Pattern and password lost pin number also?
- 1.9 How to write my username and password?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
I want to recover my email and password on Google account?
My sister tried to open my cellphone and she reached the maximum attempts, now I can not open my mobile phone
Resetting a Google account password is very easy. You'll need to follow the steps below and then use your Google account to unlock your phone:
- 1On your PC desktop, open a web browser.
- 3Select 'I don't know my password' and enter your email address.
- 4Click on the 'Continue' button.
- 5Follow the Google instructions to reset your password.
- 6Once you complete the steps, you'll be able to enter a new password for your Google account.
- 7Try to use a password that you can always remember.
- 8Now you can access your account.
- 9Use your Google account to unlock your device.
To learn more about unlocking your mobile phone, follow the steps in the main article. You can reach the main guide by clicking on the title of this page or the link below the article summary.
Is there a 72hr window on resetting a phone and being able to use the Gmail address? As I can't get past the Google sync page on reset phone?
I set the alarm on my Moto x play earlier, I went back to it and the default keypad had changed to American English and not my normal keypad layout. It also kept telling me that my password was wrong so I was locked out of the phone. So only thing I could do was factory reset, so I did that. rebooted OK, was displayed that phone was reset and to put in Gmail address that it had been synced with. I did that and all it comes up with is "please sign in using one of the owner's accounts for this device". Now I have tried both my Google accounts and say the same thing, not happy bunny at the moment
Bypass Google FRP following this YouTube Tutorial. You may have never synced your Google Account or set it up as owner and this is why the phone is not accepting your details. Also, if your WiFi is not connected to the phone, it will not work. So, there if there is a 72 hour wait on this, you will have to bypass.
How can I log on to the "Verify your account" beginning page on phone?
I had to reset my Android phone. It says "Need valid your Google account first, please make sure your network is connected press start to begin the process". I pressed Start and the next step said "This device was reset. To continue, sign in with a Google account that was previously linked to this device.". I typed in the email address (Correct). Then clicked next and it asks for the password. I typed in the correct password and even reset it twice but it keeps saying "Password you entered is incorrect, please try again!". The email and password are correct but it still keeps saying this. can you help me please? I do not have a phone until this goes through.. I have tried: I reset my password and looked Google for advice but still cannot find anything,. I think it was caused by: I don't know why but I think Google has something to do behind this.
This is a very strange bug, indeed. This new Android feature is responsible for anti-theft security; however, in your case, assure yourself that you were using only one account. If someone from your family has used this device before with his or her credentials, ask him or her to unlock the phone.
If nothing helps, the phone may fall under warranty. It should be fixed for free at the shop where you have purchased it.
If this is not an option and you have a Samsung device, then you are in luck! Try to download RootJunky APK:
Copy the APK file to a USB stick and connect it to the device with the help of an OTG cable (yes, you will have to order it, unfortunately). You can find it on Amazon:
Then, open APK that you have downloaded in File Explorer on the phone. Tap on "Settings" -> "Enable Unknown Sources". As soon as the installation has been finished, tap on "Open" -> "Backup and Reset" -> "Factory Data Reset".
See more questions like this: Unlock my phone that's asking for a Google account, which I don't know because I bought it on the streets?
How can I unlock my LG4 when I have forgotten my password and internet is not working?
The brand of my phone is LG. My friend tried to open my phone but did not know the pattern to open my phone. So it got locked, and even if I tried to open it using the suggested ideas that I read here, it won't take me to the factory resetting. Can you tell me what I did wrong here, please?. I have tried: Turning my device off. Then press the volume up plus the power button.. I think it was caused by: Not sure
Please follow the steps below.
- 1Turn off the phone by pressing and holding the power button.
- 2Press and hold power and volume down buttons.
- 3When you see the LG logo, quickly release only the power button and press and hold it again.
- 4When the menu appears, release the buttons.
Now, navigate with up and down volume buttons. Select with the power button.
- 1Select "Factory data reset"
- 2Select "Yes".
- 3Select "Erase all user data and restore default settings"
- 4Select "Yes".
- 5Press the power button to reset the device.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: Please help me dear, I have a call touch c-8i, need to open it
See more questions like this: Hi I'm trying to reset my LG p970?
I have forgotten my screen pattern, and I can't log in with my Gmail?
I don't know what is wrong but my Gmail works on the PC, but it doesn't seem to work on my iPad. It's an iPad whose mark is LG. I have tried everything. Also, it doesn't have a home button, so I can't even reboot it as other websites say. It has an external reset button, I have pressed it several times, but when putting the iPad on, I am still asked for my Google account. Please help me, I would be very grateful if you do, this iPad is new, and it cost me 2 years of my allowance, I need your help, thanks.
Unless your iPad is set to connect to the internet when last opened, and it is currently connected, entering your Google credentials will not work. Just a thought, in case you did not do so when pressing your reset button, you need to keep pressing it for 10 sec or so, to activate the reset. If you have pressed it, without holding it pressed for a short period, it will not reset it.
How to unlock blu energy x smartphone?
Hi, I recently purchased a blue energy x smartphone unlocked from Amazon and it was sent to me in Jamaica. When I got the phone I realized that it already has a Gmail account synced to it. It was working so I ignored it and did not add my Gmail account to the phone now I put a pattern lock on the phone and it is saying it's incorrect. The phone has now locked no access and it asking for the Gmail account which I don't know the password. I did a wipe data/factory reset and it still asking to log into that same Gmail account. Is there anything else that can be done. I have tried: I reset the phone, hard reset, wipe data/factory reset. I think it was caused by: I think someone else was using the phone and already had all these things on it
This YouTube Tutorial will show you how to bypass Google FRP on a Blu Energy X device. You will need to do this in order to use the phone. Then setup your Google Account as the Master Account because this is needed even after a hard reset on Android OS.
Forgotten pass-code on ellipsis 7?
Have forgotten pass-code on ellipsis 7
You will have to hard-reset the phone and erase all of your data except for the data stored on the SD card.
- 1Turn off your device by pressing and holding the power button.
- 2Press and hold the volume button (press it in the middle or down) and the power button.
- 3When "Welcome" shows up, release the buttons.
- 4Press the volume up button to select the option.Now, use the volume down button to navigate through the options.
- 5Select "Clear eMMC".
Pattern and password lost pin number also?
I have lost my pattern email pin number have to recover
When you have forgotten your Android password and pattern then you can use the Hard Reset combination on your device in order to be able to gain back use to your device. All Android devices do not use the same code but being that you have not stated which device you have I will be giving you the information on the standard way to Hard Reset an Android device:
-Power off your device
-Hold volume up + power button
-On the boot menu use the volume keys to highlight the Hard Reset option
-Use the volume keys to highlight the Factory Reset option
-Press the power button to make the selection
-After this choose the option to reboot your device so that your device reboots with its new reset settings
How to write my username and password?
Well my sister locked my phone password and now he wants my username and password I don't remember my username
First, you have to find your Google account username.
- 2You can either enter your recovery email address or enter your recovery phone number.Follow the prompts on the screen.
- 3Enter the first and last names for the account.
- 4Pass the "I am not a robot" test.
The next step is finding your password.
- 1Enter your username with "@Gmail.com" added.
- 2Pass the "I am not a robot" test.
- 3Follow the instructions on the screen to get choose a new password.
- 4You might be asked to confirm your personal data (phone number, for example).
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Alma, Chrisha, hardhead