Locate and Use Swatch Libraries in Adobe Illustrator CS6
Edited by Freya, VisiHow, Eng, Anonymous
You're watching VisiHow. In this tutorial, we're going to show you how to find and use swatch libraries in Adobe Illustrator CS6 in Windows 7.
- 1To begin, you should open Illustrator either from your desktop or by coming down to the bottom-left corner of the screen and clicking the Windows icon.This will reveal a list of your recently used programs. You may find Illustrator there. It has a brown-and-orange icon with the letters "Ai".Advertisement
- 5In the drop-down menu that appears, click "New...".You can also use the keyboard shortcut "Ctrl" + "N". A new window will appear in which you can specify settings for your document. To learn how to do that, you can check the following video tutorials: "How to Create a New Document in Adobe Illustrator CS6" and "How to Open Existing Files in Adobe Illustrator CS6".
- 21You can select select additional swatch libraries.For example, let's click the swatch, click "Swatch Libraries menu", move the cursor to "Foods", and click "Vegetables". This swatch library will appear in the same dialogue box as a different tab, so that you can work with more than one library at the same time.
- 24When you have finished, you can press the "X" in the top right-hand corner of the small window.This will close all of opened the swatch libraries.Advertisement
This is a VisiHow tutorial. We've just shown you how to find and use swatch libraries in Adobe Illustrator CS6 in Windows 7. If you have any questions or comments, please leave them in the comments section below. Thank you for watching VisiHow!
Video: Locate and Use Swatch Libraries in Adobe Illustrator CS6
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Software
Recent edits by: Eng, VisiHow, Freya