Locate a Misplaced Galaxy Gear Using Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Edited by Leomar Umpad, Lynn, Eng, vijay and 1 other
- 1 This is part of the VisiHow series on how to use the Samsung Galaxy Note3. You can visit the main reference of the article on how to Use Samsung Galaxy Note 3 for a full list of Note3 VisiHow Articles
- 2 What is needed
- 3 Find your Galaxy Gear using Note3
- 4 Questions and Answers
- 5 Referencing this Article
- 6 Comments
This is part of the VisiHow series on how to use the Samsung Galaxy Note3. You can visit the main reference of the article on how to Use Samsung Galaxy Note 3 for a full list of Note3 VisiHow Articles
You can use your Samsung Galaxy Note3 to locate a misplaced Galaxy Gear. Using your Note3, you can remotely activate the sound of your Galaxy Gear to produce a loud tone so you can easily locate it. This article will discuss how to do that procedure. Before jumping in though, you must need to have a few things complied to.
What is needed
To remotely activate the sound of your Galaxy Gear.
You need to have the following:
1- Both devices should be in Bluetooth's range.
2- Both devices must be connected. To do that you need to Install Galaxy Gear Manager on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and Connect Galaxy Gear to Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Find your Galaxy Gear using Note3
Follow the instructions below to find your missing Galaxy Gear using your Galaxy Note3.
- 1You can do this by tapping Note3's "Home" key once or tapping the "Back" button multiple times until you will be taken to the home menu.Go to your home screen.Advertisement
- 7You have just learned how to find your Galaxy Gear using your Note3.Congratulations!
Questions and Answers
How to find Samsung Galaxy cell?
If I keep my cell somewhere how can I find it via the Internet, the same software I was searching
- 1"How to create a Samsung Account on Samsung Galaxy Note 3".If you do not have a Samsung account, then follow our tutorial to create a Samsung account on your phone:
- 3Log in with your credentials.
- 4Click your phone name.
- 5Click "Locate my mobile" on the left panel.
- 6This will show you where the device is.Click "Locate my mobile" or "Start tracking" on the right panel.Advertisement
Alternatively, you can use Device Manager by Google. Log in with your credentials and click the device to start tracking it.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Locate a Misplaced Galaxy Gear Using Samsung Galaxy Note 3. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Apr 30, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Locate_a_Misplaced_Galaxy_Gear_Using_Samsung_Galaxy_Note_3
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Locate a Misplaced Galaxy Gear Using Samsung Galaxy Note 3." VisiHow, visihow.com/Locate_a_Misplaced_Galaxy_Gear_Using_Samsung_Galaxy_Note_3 Accessed 30 Apr 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Locate a Misplaced Galaxy Gear Using Samsung Galaxy Note 3." Accessed Apr 30, 2017. http://visihow.com/Locate_a_Misplaced_Galaxy_Gear_Using_Samsung_Galaxy_Note_3.
Categories : How To Use Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Recent edits by: vijay, Eng, Lynn