Locate Your Galaxy Note 3 Using Galaxy Gear
Edited by Leomar Umpad, Eng, Lynn
This is part of the VisiHow series on how to use the Samsung Galaxy Note3. You can visit the main reference of the article on how to Use Samsung Galaxy Note 3 for a full list of Note3 VisiHow Articles
Galaxy Note3 is one of the best devices of 2013. Along with its great features and power comes a costly price. This is the reason why your heart may skip a beat when you forget where you left your phone, especially when you are not at home. If you are getting forgetful, we have the right article just for you. This how-to article will discuss how you can locate your Galaxy Note3 using your Galaxy Gear. The sections below will discuss on the requirements on enabling this feature and the procedures on using your Galaxy Gear to find your misplaced Note3.
To be able to do locate your Note3 using your Galaxy Gear, you need to do the following first:
- 1Install Gear Manager application on your Samsung Galaxy Note3.This article Install Galaxy Gear Manager on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will help you.Advertisement
- 2Connect Galaxy Gear to your Note3.This article Connect Galaxy Gear to Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will help you.Advertisement
- 3Your devices must be within the acceptable Bluetooth range of about 30 feet.
How to locate your Note3 using Galaxy Gear
Follow the procedures below to help you locate your Galaxy Note3 using your Galaxy Gear.
- 7Congratulations!You have just learned how to locate your Galaxy Note3 using your Galaxy Gear.Advertisement
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : How To Use Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Recent edits by: Eng, Leomar Umpad