Link a Clash of Clans account on Android and iOS so you can play on both
Edited by Grimm, Leomar Umpad, Eng, Inukshuk and 8 others
You are watching VisiHow and today we are going to show you how to move your Clash of Clans account from one device to another so that you are playing on two devices.
- 1 Steps
- 2 Video: Complete Moving Clash of Clans Account from One Device to Another and Play on Both Android and iOS
- 3 Questions and Answers
- 3.1 On the Samsung Galaxy Action, where is the linking screen to type in the codes?
- 3.2 I want to link a device with my friend?
- 3.3 I play clash of clans on my father's Android mobile on his ID but I want to link it to my iPhone with my ID. Can this be done?
- 3.4 My account is lost and I want to get it back?
- 4 Comments
- 22This is the new device.Tap on this as the NEW DEVICE and enter in the code. So now I am going to type in this code here - this "9bv6" code. Type that in here. Tap on Enter and our device will be linked. We will now two separate devices that will allow us to play same account on the device no matter what we are doing or where we are.
- 24Thank you very much for choosing VisiHow.Keep in my that this is also something that you could do to link to your friends or to link to other people who you may want to share your game with. Likewise, if you ever leave the game or you want to give your account to someone else, it's a great way to do that. Thanks for choosing VisiHow. Have a great day and see you soon.Advertisement
Video: Complete Moving Clash of Clans Account from One Device to Another and Play on Both Android and iOS
Questions and Answers
I can't find the linking screen on the Samsung Galaxy to type in the code to link clash of clans to my Samsung Galaxy can you tell me where it is?
The linking screen is in the settings menu, which can be accessed as shown in the video. Linking is available in Clash of Clans for Galaxy Action with active Google+ (tap on "sign In..." in the settings menu of the game) unless you have reached Town Hall level 4 and made an in-application purchase. If you have done either, you will not be able to link the device. If you did this, you need to contact the support team in the settings menu of the game (the "Help and support" button). Also, it is important to note that you can link between Android and iOS only once.
I want to connect a device with him as town hall
As long as you are at the same Town Hall level then you can connect. Using Facebook or GamePlayer will show you the option. Otherwise, you can both sign in with one account on different devices but that will be a single player type event.
Can I link clash of clans on Android and iOS mobiles with different ID's?
As long as you had the code from the Android OS then you could use your iPhone ID to link the account to both devices.
My account is lost and I want to get it back?
My friend want to troll me and deleted my Google play progress and I can't get it back and turn on this account, it is my townhall 8 coc account, I've spend some money on this account. I have tried: I had called Google and they said they want to try ID but its no progress. I think it was caused by: I had no idea
Unless you linked your account to a social media platform or Google Plus there will be no way without the support of the Clash of Clan app to regain your account access. One last thing is to sign into your Google Account and manually sync the game to retrieve previous play progress.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Clash of Clans
Recent edits by: vylonsigmaa, vikramjeet, rakshit34sharma