Link AdSense to your Youtube account
Edited by Ronniel Javier, Lynn, Charmed, Eng and 19 others
YouTube is widely known as the biggest video sharing platform, where users can upload their personal videos and monetize it, using a different video advertisement platform. This is a great way to earn royalty fees from your YouTube videos. Before, YouTube didn't allow users to link their Google self-hosted AdSense account, as they had a separate advertising platform. It was very hard for a YouTube user like me to monetize videos, because they only accepted channels with a high reputation who update videos regularly, and YouTube broadcasters who filmed professionally.
But now, YouTube has changed its policy and is allowing everyone to monetize their videos, as long as it can pass the copyright policy. Previously, people couldn't use their existing Google AdSense account to link in YouTube, but not anymore, because YouTube allows use self-hosted AdSense accounts. Yes, you read that right and I will teach you how.
- 1 Instructions
- 2 Tips Tricks & Warnings
- 3 Questions and Answers
- 3.1 YouTube issue with AdSense, why does it say I am not approved?
- 3.2 My videos are not getting watched?
- 3.3 Link between YouTube and AdSense?
- 3.4 The how will I be paid button is not showing up why?
- 3.5 I want to websites and create an online YouTube channel, please help me?
- 3.6 I want to earn from YouTube. I want all steps to link AdSence and earn money?
- 3.7 Every time I try to link, it says that you don't have activate AdSense or waiting for approval?
- 3.8 How to check your balance on YouTube?
- 3.9 I am Partner Verified & awaiting for the AdSense Account to be accepted?
- 3.10 Problem while working with Ad units?
- 3.11 Sir I want to earn money through viewing the videos or ads, how can I do it?
- 3.12 I don't know where the money gets sent to, how do I tell AdSense to send the money to this specific place?
- 3.13 How to disable scale lab and enable AdSence in my channel?
- 3.14 Copyright is not enabled. How can I get copyrights?
- 3.15 I'm trying to link my YouTube account to the Google AdSense. I'm on page two where you verify your website address and channel language. I press confirm and then nothing happens. Did I miss something? Would uploading a video at the same time affect this?
- 3.16 It populated my channel into the application and English was the language of choice and I clicked save and continue and nothing has happened?
- 3.17 Hello sir, are you sure helping me out for my query?
- 4 Comments
- 1Becoming a YouTube Partner.Before you can link your AdSense account, you must be a YouTube Partner. To become a partner of YouTube is very easy and there is no need for an approval. To do this, go to this link -- http://www.youtube.com/account_features -- and verify your account status. To verify, go to Account status > Select your country > Verify using your mobile phone. Note: Your YouTube account must be in good standing and you can't use it for spam purposes. Look at the screenshots below to follow.Advertisement
- 2Enabling monetization.This step will enable your ads monetization. You will become a partner through monetization by displaying ads to your videos. To do this, click "Enable" on your Monetization status and hit the blue button that says "Enable My Account". Follow my screenshots below.Advertisement
- 3Linking your AdSense account.This is the final step in linking your AdSense publishers account to YouTube. First, view your monetization setting from this link -- https://www.youtube.com/account_monetization . Choose from the Guidelines and information, "How will I be paid?", and click "Associate an AdSense account". You will be directing to your existing AdSense Publisher account, and then click the button for you to proceed to your AdSense account.
- 4Congratulations, you are now a YouTube partner and may now monetize your own YouTube videos.Good luck!
Tips Tricks & Warnings
- Your YouTube account must be at least eight months old.
- Don't upload videos that you don't really own.
- You can see your earnings directly through your AdSense account.
Questions and Answers
YouTube issue with AdSense, why does it say I am not approved?
YouTube says I am a verified partner but when I apply for AdSense account it says I was rejected.
There are a number of requirements you need to meet in order to set up an AdSense account.
- You need to be 18.
- You need to have monetizable videos.
- You need to have a minimum of 500 subscribers; 50,000 video views; and 10,000 channel views.
- All of your videos must be original -- you cannot upload music videos or clips from movies.
Once you reach these steps, wait for six months and apply again.
See more questions like this: I am partnered with YouTube but it says this when I go to the AdSense page?
My videos are not getting watched?
Sir, after I create my videos myself, after spending many hours on video creating, the result I get is 0 views. kindly help on this. Thanks
There are many ways to grow views of created videos on YouTube:
- Social media platforms such as Facebook, Reddit, Tumblr, Twitter and Pinterest are a start for organic growth to your channel. When you create a video you will want to share it on these social media platforms.
- Tags to your created videos help with search hits. Make sure that the tags are actually relevant to the video. You will also want to see if your title to the video is not like 20 other already created videos on YouTube.
- Have a different channel for different interests. For instance, do not lump all your videos on one channel. If you have a video on how to fix a car and another on cheesy potato soup these both should be in their own categories of Automotive and Food.
- Add a Subscribe link to every video at the very end. It suggests to the viewer that they will want to subscribe.
- Create a blog space to write out your video and link the video to the blog and vice versa.
Link between YouTube and AdSense?
Hello, I created a YouTube channel and enabled the partnership and monetization but when I go and connect on AdSense it says that it isn't linked, what can I do?
Enable third party access for YouTube in your AdSense account. If you have selected Enable then go through the process again. It will also take 48 to 72 hours for the account to link and update with analytics.
The how will I be paid is not showing up and I don't understand why
Once you connect the account to AdSense that button goes away. You can go to YouTube's Monetization platform to see if all your settings are correct. From now on, you will check your AdSense account to monitor your earnings and receive payment.
I want to websites and create an online YouTube channel, please help me?
I want to websites and create an online YouTube channel, please help me. What process and how many to spend to create a website
How much you want to spend is up to you and your skills. You can spend under $100 creating lightboxes and using your phone camera if it is good quality then edit the videos yourself. The other option is to pay a company to film, edit and add graphics to your video. Studio time is expensive but the better the quality of the video the higher your earnings will be. It can sometimes take up to 20 hours of recording/editing time for a 90-second video clip.
As for creating a website, you will need to purchase your domain name and then either higher a web designer or use a platform such as Weebly or Worpress. For each of these sites, you can use a free version or a paid version to create your website. If you are looking to earn revenue then it is best to pay for hosting on their platforms. This way there will not be a tagline in your domain name or at the bottom of the website page which makes it appear professional. It will also give you better revenue earnings with AdSense.
I don't know how to link AdSense to my YouTube channel
The article on this page explains the process of linking AdSense to your YouTube. Keep in mind that you will need at least one video that qualifies to be monetized. Your Google Account will also need to be in good standing.
Linking AdSense for monetization, sir I have not created any channel but I have monetized my video successfully.
Was your Google Account a verified account or did you create a new one for the AdSense. This is one thing that can hold up the approval process. You can contact AdSense Support if after 72 hours your account is still not activated upon initial setup.
How to check your balance on YouTube?
Check balance on YouTube or how much we have earned?
Sign into your AdSense account and select Payments. Then go to Finalized Earnings and Payments to see what your earnings are. Daily earnings are shown in YouTube Analytics.
I am Partner Verified & awaiting for the AdSense Account to be accepted?
To elaborate on this I'm awaiting for acceptance of an AdSense Account but the funny thing is I can see the Monetize Buttons for my videos & can activate them but I don't have an AdSense Account. So why am I Partner Verified & not have an AdSense Account?
Once you begin the approval process the monetization links will appear. As long as your "waiting for approval" account is linked it is all intertwined via the Google Account you use for YouTube and AdSense. Technically your Google Account is your AdSense account as well as the YouTube account and this is why you are seeing the monetization links.
See more questions like this: Can you help me with linking my account with AdSense?
Problem while working with Ad units?
I have AdSense account with YouTube, I want to place Ads in my blog, even when I have placed Ad code in my blog Ads are not shown still appear as white space, tell me how to solve the problem.
Google Support Ad Troubleshooter was created for situations like yours. Use the tool to determine why your Ads are not displaying. The most common issue is that the codes are not aligned in the proper space.
Sir I want to earn money through viewing the videos or ads, how can I do it?
I know as per ads or web, we can earn money through viewing the videos up to 30 sec, or more or click the ads , is it right? Because my English is so so, I am unable to confirm this, kindly help me, How can I do this. I am Indian. from bihar, bhagalpur, thanks. I have tried: I tried to make an account on AdSense on YouTube. I think it was caused by: I have no web site
There are many reasons for denial but the main one is that your videos are not up to the standard for monetization. It is okay if your English is not superb and you can write out the steps in the About portion of the video box and just film what you are doing for the video clips. Another way to go around your English is to display the steps on the video.
I don't know where the money gets sent to, how do I tell AdSense to send the money to this specific place?
Also I am new to AdSense too, I don't know how to put ads on my videos. I have tried: I had the page once but I had to go. I think it was caused by: I don't know how to
Once you have accrued $100 USD or more the following month you will either receive a cheque or bank transfer. For the bank transfer, you must reside in a country that allows it and verified your bank with AdSense beforehand. You will get a letter and phone call with instructions before payment is sent.
How to disable scale lab and enable AdSence in my channel?
I don't like scale lab but they hacked my channel. I have tried: How to remove scale lab in my channel
Scale Lab has to remove themselves from your YouTube Channel. You can contact YouTube, Google and Scale requesting they remove their access but it usually does not get removed until after you hire a lawyer and threaten legal action. Somehow you must have enabled their 3rd Party access and control.
Copyright is not enabled. How can I get copyrights?
My account's videos are not copyrighted. How can I get copyrights
- 1Navigate to http://www.copyright.gov/eco/Advertisement
- 2Read the instructions on what videos you can upload and how you can register your copyrights.There are tutorials in a PDF format on the Web page.
- 3Register on the Web site by clicking "Log in to eCO".
- 4Then, click "If you are a new user, click here to register." if you are a new user.Log in if you have an account on the Web site already.
- 5Follow the instructions from the PDF documents to register your work.You will need to upload your videos to the Web site.
- 6Each registered work of art will cost you around $35.The certificate will be mailed to you by regular mail.
- 7Please note that this is an international copyright office.A work registered on the Web site will be thus copyrighted in any country.Advertisement
I think I followed all the other steps such as pressing monetization on the rest of my videos.. I have tried: Refreshing the page and clicking continue but it just freezes. I think it was caused by: I don't know.
"I have had the same problem and don't know why either? Like above, it might be that we don't have 500 subs..." Make sure you are inputting the website address correctly. You only need to add a website if you are linking your AdSense and YouTube channel to the same account. You will need to fill out a Google Form to use that website for analytics and revenue.
See more questions like this: I have linked my account but by which medium I will get paid?
It populated my channel into the application and English was the language of choice and I clicked save and continue and nothing has happened?
It populated my channel into the application and English was the language of choice and I clicked save and continue and nothing has happened. I have tried: I have went back and started over. I think it was caused by: No sure if frozen or analyzing my YouTube account You are in the analyzation process. Clear your Cache and Cookies if nothing happens after about 10 minutes. You will also need to disable any ad blocker that you are using and enable popups to appear from the website.
Hello sir, are you sure helping me out for my query?
Does this method work for now too?
This method does work. To keep current, you can check Google Support. They keep it updated as well as offer free help should you encounter a road block while setting up your account.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Websites
Recent edits by: baabaa, Abhijith, VisiHow