Limit Audience for Previous Facebook Posts on Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Rushell, Eng, Anonymous
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to to limit the audience for previous posts in Facebook on a Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 13Now, we are looking for the option that says, "Limit the audience for posts you've shared with friends of friends or Public?" These are all posts in the past.We can choose if we want to limit them. Perhaps before, the posts were "Public", and now maybe we want to close them, so people cannot see them.
- 15That will take us to a page that says, "Limit The Audience for Old Posts on Your Timeline.If you use this tool, content on your timeline you've shared with friends of friends or Public will change to Friends. Remember people who are tagged and their friends may see those posts as well. You also have the option to individually change the audience of your posts. Just go to the post you want to change and choose a different audience." As it says, we can change posts individually, but this is going to change all of them.
- 17It will then ask us for confirmation, as it states, "Are you sure you want to proceed?You are about to limit old posts on your timeline without reviewing them. Note. This global change can't be undone in one click. If you change your mind later, you'll need to change the audience for each of these posts one at a time."
- 20This concludes our tutorial on how to limit the audience for previous posts in Facebook on a Microsoft Lumia 535.If you have any questions, comments or queries regarding this video or about the process that you have witnessed in this video, then please leave them in the comment section below, and we shall answer them for you.Advertisement
Video: Limit Audience for Previous Facebook Posts on Microsoft Lumia 535
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.