Like or Dislike a YouTube Video from iPhone 6
Edited by Freya, Melissa Rae, Anonymous, Eng
Hello, you're watching VisiHow. Today I'm going to show you how you can like or dislike a video on the YouTube app on an iPhone 6.
- 4It will take us straight away to the "What to Watch" page, which will recommend videos based on other videos we've watched, or the most popular on YouTube if we're not signed in.Refer to another video where you can learn exactly how to sign in, but today we're not doing that. Find a video you want to watch, maybe Ellie Goulding here, and just click on it to play.
- 5If you want to "like" the video, just tap the 'thumbs up'.It will highlight the 'like', and it will say "Added to Liked videos". The video will automatically start playing. Underneath the video is the title and the details, the number of views are on the left-hand side and the 'thumbs up' and 'thumbs down' buttons. In this case, the 'thumbs up' say "2M", and the 'thumbs down' say "73k", or 73,000.
- 7To "dislike" the video, click on 'dislike' instead, and it will say "Disliked video".The difference is, the "liked" videos will go into one playlist, whereas "disliked" won't because obviously we don't like the video. If you don't want to "dislike" it, click it again and it will go back to gray. Then, simply drag down off the screen, and we're back on your 'What to Watch' page where we began.
- 8This is a VisiHow video, and I've just shown you how you can "like" or "dislike" a video on the YouTube app on an iPhone 6.If you have any questions or comments, please pop them into the section below. Thank you very much. Bye.Advertisement
Video: Like or Dislike a YouTube Video from iPhone 6
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.