Level Up Fast - Assassin's Creed 4 the Black Flag
Edited by Melsan, Anonymous, Eng, Doug Collins
There are no tricks how to level up in Assassin's creed 4: Black Flag. The multiplayer mechanics is easy. However, leveling your avatar cannot be achieved in one day. Although it can be but you need to continuously play every hour and join every quest and challenge.
- 1 Steps
- 2 Unlockables and Trophies
- 3 Assassin's creed IV: Black flag Cheat guides
- 4 Trophies
- 5 Comments
- 1The best to do to reach level 55 is to continuously play the game and do not mind the level you are currently at.Advertisement
- 2Enjoy every challenge you join in every game modes.If you are enjoying the game, you would not notice the time and you would gain a lot of experience.Advertisement
- 3Be a top tier in the game to receive most of the bonus experience.Team modes is the best mode to lurk to gain a lot of experience points.
- 4In team modes.You can earn up to 12,000 XP at the end of the game, plus bonus XP up to 2,000 XP+ remember to check challenges, some of them are really easy like kill 75 enemies while disguised or stun your pursuer while disguised.
Unlockables and Trophies
You need to defeat all of the four legendary ships for the most powerful ramming attack.
Unlock Connor,Ezio and Altair robes
If you have played Assassins Creed, Assassins Creed2 and Assassins Creed 3 before on the same console. You will be able to unlock this three robes to wear by your avatar in the game. This is only applicable for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
- 1Altair Robes:AC Uplay game data profile.Advertisement
- 2Connor Robes:AC2 Uplay game data profile.
- 3Ezio Robes:AC3 Uplay game data profile.
Abstergo Challenges cheats
If you accomplish enough challenges from Abstergo, you can unlock the named cheats.
This option can be found on the challenge menu in the Abstergo home screen. Please note that there will be no Trophies and saving the game once in use.
- 1Arrr Matey!:Accomplish 20 Abstergo challenges. Let Edward repeat a very cliche and cheesy pirate speak whenever Edward talks
- 2Armed to the Teeth:Accomplish 90 Abstergo Challenges. Edward will have unlimited ammunition.
- 3Dead Men Tell No Tales:Accomplish 70 Abstergo Challenges. Jackdaw and Edward will become invincible.
- 4Celestial Navigation:Accomplish 10 Abstergo Challenges. Lock the time to day time only.
- 5Deceased Crew:Accomplish 100 Abstergo Challenges. Crews are like zombies or dead but they looks like a living skeletons.
- 6Loaded to the Gunwhale:Accomplish 50 Abstergo Challenges. Making Edward permanently impaired and wasted.
- 7No Quarter:Accomplish 30 Abstergo Challenges. No heath regeneration to Edward and Jackdaw
- 8Poseidon's Will:Accomplish 60 Abstergo Challenges. Allows you to set waves intensity of the sea.
- 9Scourge of the Seven Seas:Accomplish 40 Abstergo Challenges. You can enable/disable the wanted state and max it out.
- 10Shiver Me Timbers:Accomplish 80 Abstergo Challenges. You can morph your enemy to a Rabbid Rabbit, Scarecrow and so on.
Assassin's creed IV: Black flag Cheat guides
Additional costumes during campaign and online multiplayer
- 1Explorer's outfit:This can be earned during your community challenge number 6. This can only be earned during online play as this challenge will randomly appear.Advertisement
- 2Governor's outfit:Simply find and share the social chest during online play.
- 3Mayan Outfit:Look for 16 Mayan stela and resolve the puzzles to open the door in Tulum. This gives an additional effect of deflecting bullet attacks.
- 4Officer's outfit:In Mediterranean sea mission, complete the great reputation 1.
- 5Stealth outfit:Complete the assassination contracts during story mode to at least 50%.
- 6Templar Outfit:Look for the 5 Templar keys, this can be acquired during side quest for Templar hunt. Once you have collected 5 Keys, go to Great Inagua and open the cage using the 5 keys.
- 1Feline Pelt Outfit:Simply collect Jaguar and Ocelot Pelt to craft this outfit.
- 2Hunter Outfit:Collect White Jaguar Pelt and Red Howler monkey skin
- 3Shark Hunter Outfit:Gather Hammerhead Shark Bone and a skin of a bull shark.
- 4Whaler Outfit:Gather 3 white whale skins to craft this outfit.
General store outfits
- 1Crimson Cloak outfit:Simply purchase it for 3,000 Reales.
- 2Brown Cloak outfit:Purchase it for 1,500 Reales
- 3Pirate Captain's outfit:Purchase it for 8,000 Reales
- 4Merchant outfit:Purchase it for 10,000 Reales.
- 5Pirate cloak outfit:Purchase it for 8,000 Reales
- 6Privateer outfit:Purchase it for 5,000 Reales.
- 7Politician's outfit:Purchase it for 12,000 Reales.
You can purchase all of these from any general store throughout the game.
blue prints of the Elite ship and locations
Each blue prints can be found throughout the world map. These are hidden items to get the elite ship upgrade plans and earn the destroyer Trophy/Achievements.
- 1Elite RAM:181, 296 for the coordinates. La Concepcion Shipwreck
- 2Elite Router Shot:796, 145 for the coordinates. Kabah Ruins
- 3Elite Fire Barrels:479, 487 for the coordinates. San Juan
- 4Elite Fire Barrel storage:502, 44 for the coordinates. Isla Providencia
- 5Elite Hull:379, 770 for the coordinates.
- 6Elite Swivel Guns:488, 353 for the coordinates. Cave of the Devil's eye.
- 7Elite Heavy shot:901, 263 for the coordinates. The Petite Caverne
- 8Elite Harpoon:579, 720 for the coordinates. The Andreas Island
- 9Elite Broadside Cannons:471, 170 for the coordinates. The Blue Hole.
All Mayan Stela and coordinates
- 1Great Inagua:This is given already from sequence 4 of the game.
- 2Mantazas:Go to the coordinates of 343, 642
- 3Cat Island:Go to the coordinates of 734, 694
- 4Tulum:Go to the coordinates of 70, 405
- 5Cape Bonavista:Go to the coordinates of 179,593
- 6Pinos Isle:Go to the coordinates of 342, 478
- 7Pinos Isle:Go to the coordinates of 334, 476
- 8Long bay:Go to the coordinates of 525, 253
- 9Tortuga:Go to the coordinates of 876, 377
- 10Isla Providencia:Go to the coordinates of 502, 44
- 11Isla Providencia:Go to the coordinates of 502, 44
- 12Misteriosa:Go to the coordinates of 296, 196
- 13Misteriosa:Go to the coordinates of 303, 199
- 14New Bone:Go to the coordinates of 431, 116
- 15Santillas:Go to the coordinates of 221, 242
- 16Santillas:Go to the coordinates of 217,245
All 8 Tavern locations
These coordinates can help you found the Taverns easily and earn the trophy/achievements of Barfly.
- 1Andreas Island Go to the coordinates of 573, 720 coordinates
- 2Arroyos Go to the coordinates of 192, 565 coordinates
- 3Crooked Island Go to the coordinates of 808, 545 coordinates
- 4Salt Key Bank Go to the coordinates of 496, 629 coordinates
- 5Corozal Go to the coordinates of 37, 266 coordinates
- 6Kingston Go to the coordinates of 623, 172 coordinates
- 7Ile à Vache Go to the coordinates of 839, 137 coordinates
- 8Grand Cayman Go to the coordinates of 392, 325 coordinates
These coordinates will let you locate each locations of the shipwreck after you complete the 6th sequence from memory 1 to let these shipwreck points to be available. This will let you earn the trophy/achievement of the Seven Deadly Seas.
- 1Petite Caverne:Go to the coordinates of 901, 264
- 2Black Trench:Go to the coordinates of 221, 449
- 3Antocha:Go to the coordinates of 629, 661
- 4San Juan:Go to the coordinates of 480, 486
- 5Atocha:Go to the coordinates of 632, 661
- 6Devil's Eyes Cave:Go to the coordinates of 487, 356
- 7The Blue Hole:Go to the coordinates of 470, 170
- 8Jiguey:Go to the coordinates of 564, 539
- 9Anotto Bay:Go to the coordinates of 622, 276
- 10Ambergris Key:Go to the coordinates of 55, 177
- 11The Blue Hole:Go to the coordinates of 470, 170
- 12San Ignacio:Go to the coordinates of 378, 769
- 13Kabah Ruins:Go to the coordinates of 768, 144
- 14Ambergris Key:Go to the coordinates of 55, 177
- 15La Concepcion Shipwreck:Go to the coordinates of 180, 296
In this game. There are a lot of trophies while progressing in the game.
- 1Prizes, Plunder, and Adventure!:Simply acquire every last of the trophies available in the game.
- 1Saw That One Coming:Simply complete the 13th memory sequence.
- 1A New Hope:Complete the 9th memory sequence.
- 2Adrift:Complete the 8th memory sequence.
- 3Barfly:Unlock all taverns
- 4Been Down So Long:Complete the 11th memory sequence.
- 5By The Book:Complete all main mission constraints to 100%
- 6Death Of A Salesman:Complete the 5th memory sequence.
- 7Destroyer:Fully upgrade you ship.
- 8Devil Of The Caribbean:Sink all the four legendary ships
- 9Just Like Starting Over:Complete the 12th memory sequence.
- 10King Of The Castle:Capture all forts
- 11Mixing Up The Medicines:Complete the 6th memory sequence.
- 12My Elusive Fortune:Complete the 10th memory sequence.
- 13The Hammer Falls:Complete the 7th memory sequence.
- 1A Pirate's Life For Me:Complete the 3rd memory sequence.
- 2All Aboard!:Board a ship without losing any of your crews
- 3All Rounder:Use every ability and ranged weapon at least once in multiplayer then play on every game mode.
- 4Business And Pleasure:Earn at least 50,000 reales
- 5Cannon fodder:Recruit 500 crew men.
- 6Cartographer:Visit all location in the game.
- 7Committed To The Cause:Reach the maximum level in multiplayer mode
- 8Employee Of The Month:Accomplish the 25 challenges in Abstergo
- 9Excavator:Dig a buried treasure
- 10FTFY:Fully upgrade your hideout
- 11Ghost In The Machine:View all computer files in Abstergo entertainment.
- 12Good While It Lasted:Complete the 2nd memory sequence.
- 13Help a Brother Out:Accomplish the Templar Hunt sequence
- 14Heroes Aren't Born:Complete the 1st memory sequence.
- 15Killer Killer:Harpoon a killer whale
- 16Lab Technician:In public playlist, Complete a game session in the Game of Lab
- 17Owned:Accomplish all activity in a single location.
- 18Personal Bag Of Tricks:Finish a game session in multiplayer with a customized ability
- 19Redingote Up!:Craft a hunter robe.
- 20Roped In:Perform 5 air assassinations from swinging your rope.
- 21Sea Legs:Complete the naval contacts.
- 22Seven Deadly Seas:Explore of all underwater shipwrecks.
- 23Sharing Is Caring:Share all discovery at least once per discovery.
- 24Silence, Fool!:Kill a guard while ringing an alarm bell.
- 25Siren Song:Distract the enemies with dancers and rescue the hostage.
- 26Thug Life:Plunder 30 ships.
- 27Vault Raider:In Tulum. Unlock the secret door.
- 28Wild West Indies:Use multi-pistos to kill 4 enemies in a rowAdvertisement
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Gaming
Recent edits by: Eng, Anonymous, Melsan