Leave Reviews on TripAdvisor for Hotels Restaurants and Attractions with Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Rushell, Eng
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to leave a review for a hotel, restaurant, or attraction when using the TripAdvisor application on a Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 4It has a green background, and in the middle there is the TripAdvisor logo, which is a hypnotic owl with two large eyes, one red and one green. If the TripAdvisor tile has not been pinned to the Home screen, then swipe left to find it in the Apps menu.On the Home screen, we need to find the TripAdvisor tile.
- 13It is a green circle, and inside that is a green speech square with a white plus sign in the middle. This icon will appear on every single page, whether it is a page for a restaurant, a page for an attraction, or for a hotel. Once we've entered that page, we'll see this icon at the bottom.We want the third icon at the bottom of the screen.
- 23This is where we'll explain why we've given the rating that we have. We can include what we liked about it, what we didn't like about it, and any problems we might have had. We can mention the staff. Did they go the extra mile to help us, or were they rude? We can add details about the quality of the room. Was it clean, and how clean was it? Was the location convenient, or was it busy and loud? Was the street loud? Did we sleep well or badly? We can add any of these little features by pressing down in the big box under "Your Review".Then we have the main review section.
- 26Now, we have a message at the bottom that reads, "I certify that this review is based on my own experience and is my genuine opinion of this establishment, and that I have no personal or business relationship with this establishment and have not been offered any incentive or payment originating from the establishment to write this review." We have to certify that this is a real, live review, and we're not getting paid to do this.
- 31If you have any questions or comments about this video, or about the application itself, then please leave them in the comment section below, and we shall answer them for you. Thank you for watching VisiHow and goodbye.This concludes our tutorial on how to leave a review of a hotel, restaurant, or attraction when using the TripAdvisor application on a Microsoft Lumia 535.Advertisement
Video: Leave Reviews on TripAdvisor for Hotels Restaurants and Attractions with Microsoft Lumia 535
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Leave Reviews on TripAdvisor for Hotels Restaurants and Attractions with Microsoft Lumia 535. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Apr 26, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Leave_Reviews_on_TripAdvisor_for_Hotels_Restaurants_and_Attractions_with_Microsoft_Lumia_535
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Leave Reviews on TripAdvisor for Hotels Restaurants and Attractions with Microsoft Lumia 535." VisiHow, visihow.com/Leave_Reviews_on_TripAdvisor_for_Hotels_Restaurants_and_Attractions_with_Microsoft_Lumia_535 Accessed 26 Apr 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Leave Reviews on TripAdvisor for Hotels Restaurants and Attractions with Microsoft Lumia 535." Accessed Apr 26, 2017. http://visihow.com/Leave_Reviews_on_TripAdvisor_for_Hotels_Restaurants_and_Attractions_with_Microsoft_Lumia_535.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: Rushell, Thor