Edited by Nhei, Anonymous, Eng, VisiHow
Questions and Answers
My LG G4 is in a boot loop. My LG G4 does not continue with the booting process. It just stops at the LG logo and stops processing. How to continue the booting process?
Can I download anything to make the booting normal? Thanks. I have tried: I turned it on and off. I connected it to a computer, but nothing happened. I think it was caused by: I do not know
- 1Take the battery out of your smartphone for 5 minutes.
- 2Put the battery back.
- 3Press and hold the power and volume-down buttons at the same time.
- 4When the LG logotype appears, release and press again the power button while continuing to hold the volume-down button.
- 5Navigate to "wipe cache partition" with the volume buttons.
- 6Select the option with the power button.
- 7Select "reboot system now" with the power button.
- 8Test if the smartphone can go through the booting process now.
- 9If the smartphone has not booted up, then go over steps 3-4.Select "wipe data/factory reset". Then, "reboot system now".
My Lenovo k3 note system isn't responding?
My Lenovo k3 note is in recovery mode, now I clicked that Chinese character e MMC for factory reset, its still in initializing mode for the past 15 minutes.. what should I do?. I have tried: Stock recovery. I think it was caused by: Marshmallow update
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Eng, Anonymous, Nhei