Edited by Anonymous, Eng, shirnelle1, VisiHow
Questions and Answers
Korean SHW-M250s for update. Can it get an update? Please help me?
I want to firmware update, as my phone needs an update. My phone firmware is 2.3.6
- 1Navigate to this download link.You will see files and folders.
- 2Double-click "[MON] Samsung Android Phones Korean Model (Stock ROM - Firmwares)".
- 3Double-click "Galaxy S2 - SHW-M250 K/L/S".
- 4Double-click "M250 S - Jelly Bean (Android 4.1.2)".
- 5Download the firmware file.You will need to register on Mega.nz to download it.
- 6Download the USB driver and install it.
- 7Now, go over this tutorial of ours, skipping step 1.This is how you will be able to flash 4.1.2 on your phone.
I want to update my S2 SHW-M250S to Lollipop?
Sir, I actually have S2 SHW-M250S which is updated to GT-I9100 Android 2.3.5. I want to update my phone to Android Lollipop. Kindly tell me the procedure. Thanks in advance.. I have tried: I tried nothing so far. Scared of losing phone
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Categories : Android
Recent edits by: shirnelle1, Eng, Anonymous