Edited by Eng, shirnelle1, VisiHow
Questions and Answers
Korean SHW-M250s for update. Can it get an update? Please help me?
I want to firmware update, as my phone needs an update. My phone firmware is 2.3.6
- 1You will see files and folders.Navigate to this download link.
- 2Double-click "[MON] Samsung Android Phones Korean Model (Stock ROM - Firmwares)".
- 3Double-click "Galaxy S2 - SHW-M250 K/L/S".
- 4Double-click "M250 S - Jelly Bean (Android 4.1.2)".
- 5You will need to register on Mega.nz to download it.Download the firmware file.
- 7This is how you will be able to flash 4.1.2 on your phone.Now, go over this tutorial of ours, skipping step 1.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: I want to do update firmware for my galaxy s2 SHW-M250S.so,pls give me that
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : Android
Recent edits by: shirnelle1, Eng