Edited by Eng, shirnelle1, VisiHow
Questions and Answers
Korean SHW-M250s for update. Can it get an update? Please help me?
I want to firmware update, as my phone needs an update. My phone firmware is 2.3.6
- 1You will see files and folders.Navigate to this download link.
- 2Double-click "[MON] Samsung Android Phones Korean Model (Stock ROM - Firmwares)".
- 3Double-click "Galaxy S2 - SHW-M250 K/L/S".
- 4Double-click "M250 S - Jelly Bean (Android 4.1.2)".
- 5You will need to register on Mega.nz to download it.Download the firmware file.
- 7This is how you will be able to flash 4.1.2 on your phone.Now, go over this tutorial of ours, skipping step 1.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: I want to do update firmware for my galaxy s2 SHW-M250S.so,pls give me that
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Korean SHW-M250s for update. Can it get an update? Please help me. (2017). In VisiHow. Retrieved May 24, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Korean_Shw-M250s_for_update.I_can_it_get.please_help_me
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Korean SHW-M250s for update. Can it get an update? Please help me." VisiHow, visihow.com/Korean_Shw-M250s_for_update.I_can_it_get.please_help_me Accessed 24 May 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Korean SHW-M250s for update. Can it get an update? Please help me." Accessed May 24, 2017. http://visihow.com/Korean_Shw-M250s_for_update.I_can_it_get.please_help_me.
Categories : Android
Recent edits by: shirnelle1, Eng