Edited by Eng, shirnelle1, VisiHow
Questions and Answers
Korean SHW-M250s for update. Can it get an update? Please help me?
I want to firmware update, as my phone needs an update. My phone firmware is 2.3.6
- 1You will see files and folders.Navigate to this download link.
- 2Double-click "[MON] Samsung Android Phones Korean Model (Stock ROM - Firmwares)".
- 3Double-click "Galaxy S2 - SHW-M250 K/L/S".
- 4Double-click "M250 S - Jelly Bean (Android 4.1.2)".
- 5You will need to register on Mega.nz to download it.Download the firmware file.
- 7This is how you will be able to flash 4.1.2 on your phone.Now, go over this tutorial of ours, skipping step 1.
I want to update my S2 SHW-M250S to Lollipop?
Sir, I actually have S2 SHW-M250S which is updated to GT-I9100 Android 2.3.5. I want to update my phone to Android Lollipop. Kindly tell me the procedure. Thanks in advance.. I have tried: I tried nothing so far. Scared of losing phone
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Korean SHW-M250s for update. Can it get an update? Please help me. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 28, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Korean_Shw-M250s_for_update.I_can_it_get.please_help_me
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Korean SHW-M250s for update. Can it get an update? Please help me." VisiHow, visihow.com/Korean_Shw-M250s_for_update.I_can_it_get.please_help_me Accessed 28 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Korean SHW-M250s for update. Can it get an update? Please help me." Accessed Mar 28, 2017. http://visihow.com/Korean_Shw-M250s_for_update.I_can_it_get.please_help_me.
Categories : Android
Recent edits by: shirnelle1, Eng