Know the Telltale Signs Your Spouse Is Cheating on You
Edited by Doug Collins, Eng
I thought my spouse would never cheat on me but I was wrong. There were lots of signs but I blew right past them and didn't find out for two years. I decided to document them here to help others and also my hope is that you will add signs that I have missed.
- 1Increased interest in losing weight and exerciseAdvertisement
- 2New sexier underwearAdvertisement
- 3Shaving / manicuring private areas
- 4Odd remarks in the bedroom that seem out of place.Especially during sharing fantasies.
- 5Unexplained fights that don't seem to about the actual issue being discussed.
- 6An atypical unwillingness to forgive.Especially if she/he brings up old issues from years ago.
- 7Your spouse has new friends that are single / divorced (male or female).
- 8Your spouse keeps their phone close at all times.
- 9Your spouse will not let you read his or her phone.
- 10Your spouse seems to be placing an emphasis on activities she does you are not involved with.
- 11Your spouse is giving you less priority in her life and decisions.
- 12Your spouse says things like "I don't need you to be happy" or "I am doing this for myself"Advertisement
Any one of these things don't mean anything but if you see your spouse is doing several of these and it is out of character for him / her then consider taking a closer look. I hope you are wrong because the pain I went through was the worst I have ever experienced. I decided to work through the problem and that also was the more difficult path. However we have kids and in spite of this failure I still love my wife. I hope this list has helped you.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Relationships
Recent edits by: Doug Collins