Know that God loves you
Edited by Innocent Yogo, Eulalee, Rob, Eng
This article is intended to bring encouragement to those who feel that God has forgotten about them and no longer cares about their needs. It should provide information to help these readers understand the unfailing and unconditional love of God. Maybe you have gone through a lot of challenges and you are wondering if God actually cares for you. He knows you by name and He loves you so much. He promised that He will never leave you nor forsake. You just have to believe in Him and have faith.
Psalms 103:8 (God is merciful and loving...)
You need to do the following to realize the love of God
- 1We are further advised to let everything we do be for God. He is faithful and He loves us so much.Trust in God - If you truly trust in God, He will never let you down in anything you do.Advertisement
- 2He will always fight your enemies and put everything in place. He understands your situation and He promised to fight for you. In psalms 106:43-47, the Lord remembered the Israelite when they were in distress and they were being oppressed by their enemies. He will never let your enemies ruin your life. God is just allowing them to tempt you so that you can grow stronger in faith.Let God fight all your battles - God did not bring you this far to leave you alone and let you struggle on your own.Advertisement
- 3Prayer is the means of communication between man and God. He said that you should ask for you to receive, knock and the door shall be opened unto you. For if you stand by the door, no one will realize that you are there unless you knock. In the same way, we need to let our requests be known to God so that we can celebrate when He finally answers our prayers.Pray without ceasing - God answers prayers and that is a clear sign that He loves you.
- 4Therefore, you need to love God to realize He can love you more than you have ever imagined. Those who love God will always want to follow His commands, do His will and worship Him. God rewards them by blessings, long life and abundance. He promised that He will satisfy you with long life and extend your territories.Love God with all your heart, mind and strength - God loved you first and gave His only begotten son to die for your sins on the cross.
- 5When you read His word, you will realize that He has promised you a lot and this shows that He loves you.Read the word the God - God speaks to us through His word.Advertisement
Tips, Tricks & Warnings
- Develop a good relationship with God - You will only realize how much you are loved by someone when you get close to them.
- Always communicate with God through prayers to know his plan.
- Acknowledge God in all your ways - If you honor God in your plans, He will also honor your plans and bless the work of your hands because He cares for us.
- Love one another - God is love and He commanded us to love our neighbors as we love ourselves. This does not mean that you should sacrifice your life for your neighbor. You have to love yourself first, and then you love others just as you love yourself. Jesus already sacrificed His life for everyone and all who need redemption should call upon His name and get saved.
Categories : Christianity
Recent edits by: Rob, Eulalee, Innocent Yogo