Know if you are compatible with your partner
Edited by Ephraim, Charmed, estrella sacragon, Eng
Are you seeking for a lifetime partner? One who will be with you for the rest of your earthly existence?
This how to will be on knowing if you and your girlfriend are compatible
How to Know if you are Compatible with your Partner
- 1The first thing you should ask yourself is if you are comfortable around her, if you can act like yourself truly around your girlfriend then you two have a great bond with each other also another good sign of you two being compatible is if you can say how you feel freely without feeling as if you would get attacked for saying something that she wouldn't agree with as this may be a sign that you two aren't compatible with each other being that you would have to disguise who you are to make her feel comfortable instead of yourself.Advertisement
- 2A lot of people have used the quote "we don't have common interests but it helps balance out the relationship" that is only true for a short period of time but in a relationship the true interests and wants will start to come out and it will result in one of the parties having to give into what they like to do just to balance out the relationship, interests are almost like obsessions so if the two parties do not show any type of common obsession it can also cause a problem with both parties not wanting to give into giving up their interests for the other resulting in a break up.Common interests help create a strong bond for the both of you, if you two do not share common interests then it will not be a good factor between the two parties.Advertisement
- 3This will more than likely make it seem as if there is nothing you do not know about her creating a stronger bond with her than you will normally feel with any other person.When meeting a girl you will sometimes get a good feel for her making it seem as if you have known her forever or more than what it seems.
- 4If your girlfriend is sensitive about your feelings then it will bring about a sense of wellbeing and more happiness with the two of you as opposed to a girlfriend who is not sensitive about your feeling who will more or so hurt your feelings instead of try to protect them during the relationship.When in your relationship it is a good sign when your girlfriend is sensitive about you as in for example nurturing.
- 5In a relationship you should never feel as if you cannot trust your girlfriend as it will in turn cause a lot of issues in the relationship such as suspicion, questioning and a sense of having to keep tabs. Relationships with these elements in them either cause the relationship to break up early, later or if fixed (which is rarely) can make the relationship stronger if both partners own up to their words of being loyal to the other.Loyalty is the main thing in a relationship among others, so if you feel a sense that your girlfriend is completely loyal to you then that is perfect for the relationship.
- 6A relationship can hurt when one partner is ready for a life changing change and the other is not yet ready that would be a good example of the parties not being in sync with their viewpoints of where they are wanting to go in life.Lastly in a relationship the two of you should share a common view on life as in how far you two expect to go in life whether it be furthering education, kids and things of that nature.
Finding the Right Mate
A marriage may or may not last a lifetime, but most of these unions have an exceptionally decent start. Sadly, people change. The love that they have for their spouse could either remain, diminish or totally eliminated through the years. Finding or selecting the best mate can be a daunting task. As such, it is crucial for people to ensure that they are sharing their life with someone who shares their love and interests and dreams. Physical appearance is not an appropriate criterion in finding a suitable partner in life. Beauty will eventually fade. It is not about wealth, either.
- 1Anything can happen throughout the marriage, and spouses are not even sure if they can hold on to their assets.The person's character is extremely crucial.Advertisement
- 2Even if, nobody is perfect, a person can always choose the most suitable partner. The number of failed marriages is continuously increasing. Even celebrities and politicians undergo breakups and annulment of their marriage. Choosing a mate should be carefully planned. For one thing, one cannot possibly aim for forever at an exceptionally young age. Simply put, maturity is crucial.Choose wisely.
- 3A single person is going to share his life with someone and there should be no backing out. Selecting the wrong mate is a nightmare for both spouses. Their differences will come out, and the couple cannot do anything but to break the marriage bonds. On the other hand, people who made the right choice are happy with the results. They feel blessed and loved.Entering into a life time commitment is like giving up a significant part of the body.
- 4The man and the woman must allow a certain period of courtship so they could get to know each other. Relationships should be handled with extreme care. If a person considers his mate as the best friend, then the relationship has a chance. Be open with each other. Keeping secrets could lead to serious problems and this will cause the bond to break.Everything starts with courting.
- 5According to various studies, married people who do not share a common faith are more likely to drift apart even if they maintain an ecumenical set up. Before one enters into a relationship, ample communication should be had with the other party. Things should be clear; otherwise, there is no point in entering into a marriage.Does the couple share the same faith and values?
- 6Although the couple will be living with each other, the approval of their loved ones is always beneficial. Certain problems will rock the union and these people can help the couple in patching up things. Selecting a future mate is crucial because this could mean selecting a member of your family. Conflicts and misunderstandings will always crop up, but if the couple is willing to work things out, then there would be no issue at all. Every family problem can be resolved.The opinion of each other's relatives is also essential.
- 7Otherwise, it will be difficult for the couple to hold on to their marriage.Both parties must be ready to enter into a lifetime commitment.Advertisement
Categories : Relationships
Recent edits by: estrella sacragon, Charmed, Ephraim