Know if a guy has a girlfriend
Edited by Ephraim, Charmed, Lynn, Debbie and 32 others
In various social situations, the likelihood of meeting a guy you might have a romantic attraction to is high. However, this can pose some risks. On your quest for love, of course you would not want to fall for a guy who already has a girlfriend. Not only will this lead to embarrassment, it makes you prone to heartaches as well. The following steps will guide you in looking at signs that a guy already has a commitment with another woman.
- 1 Steps
- 2 Signs A Guy Already Has a Girlfriend
- 3 Other Signs that shows a guy has a girlfriend
- 3.1 The guy will not take you out in the public
- 3.2 The guy will not take you to his place
- 3.3 The guys is not answering your phone call
- 3.4 The guys does not want you to be introduced to his friends
- 3.5 The guy will not introduce you to his parents or family
- 3.6 The guy does not want to spend the night with you
- 3.7 The guys still has the picture of his girlfriend in his wallet
- 3.8 The guy does not want you to check his phone
- 3.9 Does not have access to his social media accounts like twitter or Facebook
- 3.10 He does not want to post pictures of you together to a social media or to his wallet that he is keeping
- 3.11 Excuses and a lot of excuses
- 3.12 You only see him during early morning or evening
- 3.13 Feminine hygiene products in the bathroom
- 3.14 Jewelry
- 3.15 Using different scent from a perfume
- 4 How to know if a guy wants to break up or blowing you off
- 4.1 Does not have time to spare for you to go out
- 4.2 Not yet ready to have a relationship
- 4.3 Talks a lot of his ex-girlfriend or some other girls
- 4.4 Text, Call, Facebook message and any, take more than usual he replies back to you
- 4.5 When he is drunk? He calls you first
- 4.6 Distracted when you are with him
- 4.7 Does not want to be alone with you
- 4.8 He is not flirting to you
- 4.9 Not interested to know how your day was or share his day was
- 5 Questions and Answers
- 5.1 Why won't a guy let you go even if he already has another girlfriend?
- 5.2 He says he broke up with his girlfriend. Can I believe him?
- 5.3 How to tell if a guy has a girlfriend if you are talking online?
- 5.4 Why does not a guy tell you he has a girlfriend?
- 5.5 Should I ask a guy if he has a girlfriend before I endeavor to be friends with him?
- 5.6 Why men don't want their girlfriends within their social networks?
- 5.7 Why do some guys have more time for social media than their girlfriend?
- 5.8 Why is it inappropriate to ask if someone has a girlfriend?
- 5.9 Why would a guy want to be clear that he has found someone via social network?
- 5.10 When a guys dates another girl when he already has a girlfriend who does he love more?
- 5.11 If a man volunteers that he has a girlfriend is he warning you off?
- 5.12 I like one guy very much. How I know he also likes me?
- 5.13 How can I tell if my neighbor is flirting with me or if he has a girlfriend?
- 5.14 Made plans he said OK, now he tells me he has a lady?
- 5.15 My boyfriend doesn't want to go with me in a public place
- 5.16 He has pics of the gal on Facebook, old pics from 2013 and he still hangs around with the gal?
- 5.17 So there's this guy I'm dating and I spend weekends at his place , only for me to wake up this morning and I saw that there was a girl on his DP and the caption went like" Happy Birthday to this very special girl, I wish you all you wish yourself and even more" I think this is a red flag and I need you to advise me on a mature approach to deal with the issue?
- 5.18 The relationship is three months old and we only got intimate, what confuses me is the fact that when h is gone to see his parents our conversations are not as the same as when he is around , he is very straight and so uninteresting and sometimes don't pick up calls?
- 5.19 What if your crush is in 6th grade what do you do then?
- 6 Comments
- 1Observe how he acts around other females when they interact with him.There is usually a difference in behavior between a guy who's single and a guy who's in a relationship, especially in terms of how openly he entertains the attention towards him. A guy in a relationship will be more subdued, especially when it is being witnessed by the crowd. Of course, he would not want any negative feedback being relayed to his girlfriend.Advertisement
- 2Conduct some online research.With the available technology nowadays, it is rather easy to pull up some basic information about a person. Check out his Facebook or other social media accounts to see if there is any indication that this person is already involved with someone.Advertisement
- 3Observe how often he seems to be mingling around with women.Any guy in a relationship may not be able to afford to spend that much time with others, as the relationship alone requires a certain level of time commitment as well.
- 4Develop a platonic relationship with him first, without any expectations of being in a deeper relationship later on.Friendship alone will allow you to get to know the person better.
- 5Interact with mutual friends.Friends are always a good source of information. However, do not be too obvious when making inquiries, as that may come across as being desperate to others. Keep it as natural as possible like you are simply talking about common friends.
- 6Encourage two-way communication.A dialogue motivates a good exchange of information. If you also do your part of sharing some information about yourself, you are more likely able to expect the same gesture from him.
- 7If all else fails and he seems to be a guy who is open-minded enough, you may ask him directly like it's a question out of curiosity.If you do not want to ask outright, you can make a comment assuming he has a girlfriend and wait and see if he corrects you or not. It could be something simple such as "I'm sure your girlfriend would love this" or " I bet your girlfriend loves your new haircut, piercing, etc."
Signs A Guy Already Has a Girlfriend
There are certain behaviors or habits that can tell you a guy already has a girlfriend. Some of them are as follows:
- 1Constantly looking at his watch or mobile phone and seeming to be inspired each time he does so.This may be a sign of his attention for another girl, more likely for his girlfriend. Other things may definitely make him happy, such as work, family life, sports, and similar things. However, the mere fact that he does not seem to be a hundred percent with you when you're together and prefers to be distracted by something else is a good indication that he may not be looking at building a serious relationship with you.Advertisement
- 2Not being able to dedicate a good amount of his time for you.Of course, it is a given that he is also preoccupied with other important things such as work, business, family, etc. However, if he is not able to set aside time for you completely, it is a good indication that he is dedicating it to someone else special.
- 3Deception or being extremely secretive.Although in any relationship, you cannot expect that everything will be shared with you, there will still be certain information that remains to be hands-off. However, if a guy is towards the extreme side of being secretive, that should be a cause of concern.Advertisement
Other Signs that shows a guy has a girlfriend
The guy will not take you out in the public
There are some cases that the guys would take out to some places but definitely not in the public. The reason why he is not taking you out in the public is not to be seen by someone that he know or friends that might report to his "real" girlfriend that he is with someone else.
The guy will not take you to his place
If the guys will not take you to his place nor being invited, then it is one of the signs that he could have a girlfriend already. More or less that his real girlfriend is living with him and besides, why would a boyfriend does not want you to see his house.
The guys is not answering your phone call
There is an instance that you wanted to call your boyfriend and just wanted to say Hi, How are you, Are you doing great today right? However, you keep on calling your "boyfriend" and end up having voice mail or the call has been rejected. This is an indication also that the guys might have a girlfriend already which you are not aware of.
The guys does not want you to be introduced to his friends
You have been dating for quite some time now and still you have not met his friends. The guy might say that he may have plans but not yet ready to introduce you but it did not happen. This is one of the signs also that the guy that you are dating might already have a girlfriend
The guy will not introduce you to his parents or family
Remember not all guys do this to introduce a girl to their parents or any family members. But if you have been dating for a long time now and still you have not met any of his brothers, sisters, mom or his dad then it is an indication that he already has a girlfriend and as a girlfriend and dating with him for a long time, you MUST meet his family.
The guy does not want to spend the night with you
If you have been dating for a long time and totally close with each other already and you invited him to your place for sleep over but then he refuse to stay even if it totally late. A little bit odd right? And it did not happen once or twice that you asked him to stay. This is another sign that he might have a girlfriend already that you did not know.
The guys still has the picture of his girlfriend in his wallet
Most guys who does not have girlfriend or he just broke up with his previous girlfriend, he would not let himself see her picture in the wallet. If you haven't tried to check his wallet, then this is the best time that you check his wallet and see if he still have a picture of his girlfriend as it indicates that he might still in love or they are still together.
The guy does not want you to check his phone
The most important thing in a relationship is to have trust and privacy as well. Although that you have been boyfriend and girlfriend for quite some time. However, if a guy does not want you to check his phone with such a lame reason, basically it is an indication as well that he might have a girlfriend and some text messages are still on the phone and if he would lend you his phone, he would definitely delete something on the phone before you can get hold.
As a girlfriend, you have rights to have access to his social media accounts. If you thought that you are really his girlfriend then you should have been able to check his albums and pictures in it. If he change the password or does not want you to check his accounts, then there is a meaning behind those why he does not want you to check it. Again, trust is the most important and if he is not hiding something that he might have another or a girlfriend he should not change the password and the guy should have let you access his social media accounts.
Another sign is that he does not keep a picture of you two in his wallet nor posting it on social media. The guy is thinking that if the picture you have posted might be seen by his friends or much worst his real or another girlfriend that may start problems for him. You better check his profile in social media to know if you are the only one who owns the guy.
Excuses and a lot of excuses
If you want to meet the guy or to come over to your place. He keep on giving excuses that he cannot meet you today or on the next day. This will not happen once only but multiple times that you almost not seeing each other for almost 3 weeks. This could be a sign that he has a girlfriend and setting his time for the other girl and spend with her.
You only see him during early morning or evening
If you can only see your guy during early morning or even in late night, then it could be that he has another girlfriend that you are not aware of. Although he keep on saying due to work load they need to have over time to hit their target. It is quite odd that this would happen day by day, it is best to investigate if its real or not.
Feminine hygiene products in the bathroom
If you know that your boyfriend does not have any sister and his mom who lives in another state and you found some feminine hygiene in his bathroom. Then this is an indication that he has another girlfriend and besides, why would a guy have a feminine hygiene products in his bathroom where you obviously do not stay at his house nor he has sisters.
If you have found some jewelry which your boyfriend does not wear any and even you or it is not yours. You might be able to find this on a sofa, bed or even to his own car. This is an indication that he might have another girlfriend or girlfriend already.
Using different scent from a perfume
If you notice that you guy smells like fruity or sweet. Then it is also another way that a guy that has a girlfriend or another girl that he is dating or hiding. Although there is no occasions like birthday, thanks giving and any other.
How to know if a guy wants to break up or blowing you off
Does not have time to spare for you to go out
If your guy or crush does not want you to go out with you or keeps on saying he is busy even for a simple dinner then this means that he is starting to blow you off. If a guy really likes you or wants to get on touch with you then he will do anything to give you time.
Not yet ready to have a relationship
If you have been dating for quite some time now but keeps on saying that he is not ready to have a relationship. Then it could be an indication that he is blowing you away. If you have been dating for so long and asked him to be with him, he should be shouting for joy for asking him to be in a relationship with you.
Talks a lot of his ex-girlfriend or some other girls
This is a slap to your face if the guy keeps on talking about his ex or some sexy hot chick that he met. In a relationship, no guys have the guts to talk about his ex or hot chick as they are aware that this is a slap to your face. This kinds of discussion are normal only with his friends but not that you are present. This is another sign that he wanted to blow you off.
Text, Call, Facebook message and any, take more than usual he replies back to you
If you wanted to confirm your plans or just to say hello to him and he is not answering your phone call or messages. Where he usually replies back to you before once he saw your message, but now it will take more than 24 hours or not even answering your call and messages. Then this is a clear sign that the guys is blowing you off.
When he is drunk? He calls you first
This is also another sign that he is trying to blow you off. If you are giving effort to reach him who always making the move to contact him but he does not respond and if he will, he is drunk. When he is wasted already and needs someone for a ride back home "Only" and calls you first. Then this is not a good sign.
Let's just say he calls you once in a while but this situation is different that he only calls you just for a ride or when he is drunk.
Distracted when you are with him
If the guys constantly looking at his watch or to his phone more than you do. This is a sign that he is not into you and clearly he does not want to be with you on a date or to an outing.
Does not want to be alone with you
If he is uncomfortable to be with you alone and wanted to be in a crowd with you. Then this is a sign that he is not into you and the guy it trying to blow you away
He is not flirting to you
This is because, he is not interested in you. He might be interested but to some other girls on the other table or across the street. This is sad to hear that you need to consider to leave the guy as find someone else that will not blow you off.
If you would text your guy asking how was his day? and he just replied It's fine and other short message like if he asks you how is his day and replied "K" only. That is an indication that he is trying to blow you off again.
Questions and Answers
Why won't a guy let you go even if he already has another girlfriend?
Uncertainty is the most common cause of this type of behavior. Sometimes, guys are simply confused about who they really want. They tend to delay the decision making process to avoid any regrets later on. There's a lot of reason why a guy would end up on doing that.
This is something that cannot be explained for all guys. I can say that the reason that he is not letting you go is because he is not sure if the girlfriend he has is the one he wants to be with thus he is keeping you around to compare with her so that he does not make a mistake. In this case you can simply be a back up person but it is very hard to tell without knowing this individuals feelings.
See more questions like this: How to ask a guy if he has a girlfriend
He says he broke up with his girlfriend. Can I believe him?
It is normal to have some doubts when he tells you this, but it also depends on how much you really trust him. If you are uncertain, the best thing to do is have an honest conversation with him. Tell him exactly how and what you feel about what he is telling you. From there, see how he responds to clarify the situation further.
It depends on the level of trust that you have for each other. Oftentimes, it would be good to just believe, especially if you really love that person. However, there are also times when you need to be more sensitive to signs and symptoms of your boyfriend cheating on you or on another girl. In other words, you should keep it well-balanced. There has to be a reasonable level of trust, but you need to be wise enough as well.
See more questions like this: How to know if he has another girlfriend
How to tell if a guy has a girlfriend if you are talking online?
- If all of your conversations are done online, make sure that you have a way to verify whether you are talking to a real person. Face-to-face video conversations might help in giving you a slight assurance you are not talking to a person with a fake identity. This is the first thing you need to establish before talking any further about having a relationship.
- Conduct some research. You can search for anything that links to his email address, instant messenger ID, and his social media activities. This should give you a clearer idea about his real personality and status. Although it is possible you may not be able to gather information about very personal matters, you may find other information that is helpful.
- Ask him directly and request proof. This is an understandable move because you are having the relationship online, and there are things you simply cannot observe over the computer. However, when you do this, expect that he might require the same level of transparency from you.
Below are some of the hints to indicate that the guy that you are talking to via online chat has a girlfriend:
1. The guy unconsciously falls to your jokes regarding having a relationship.
- One of the best way to know if a guy has a girlfriend through talking to him online is to simply make a lively conversation that includes jokes and funny statements and secretly incorporate asking him that his girlfriend might get jealous if he's been caught talking to you. Because of the lively conversation, the guy usually give you hints or straight answer to your question without him realizing that you are actually asking him a personal question.
2. Avoiding relationship topics.
- There are some honest guys that prefer not to talk about their personal love life and usually divert your conversation to another topic. They usually want to maintain their fidelity towards their girlfriends and talks to you in a casual manner avoiding being flirtatious.
3. Constantly hangs or away from keyboard.
- Another indication to tell a guy if he has a girlfriend while talking online is the guy usually hangs up or leave your questions or conversations for a short time then resumes this indicate that the guy might be having a conversation to his girlfriend in his mobile phone or having an online chat in a different online chatting platform.
The above tips will help you gain insights if the guy that you are talking to via online chatting platform has a girlfriend.
See more questions like this: Signs that the guy you're talking to has a girlfriend
Why does not a guy tell you he has a girlfriend?
He may have other intentions when he refuses to tell you this. From your end, take it as a warning sign that you cannot fully trust him.
If a guy does this, he definitely cannot be trusted. He wants to play around with two girls. If you find out he has a girlfriend and he never told you about this, that's already enough ground for you not to really trust him.
It may also be possible that he is already trying to end the relationship with the other girl for certain reasons, but he is scared of her potential reaction. Therefore, he may be hiding it from you because he is trying to solve his issues on his own. He is trying to get you not involved to avoid complications.
See more questions like this: He doesn't seem to be proud of having me as his girlfriend. I need questions to ask him why
Should I ask a guy if he has a girlfriend before I endeavor to be friends with him?
There is nothing wrong with being friends with a guy. Having women in his circle of friends is normal. Therefore, it should not matter of whether he has a girlfriend or not before you establish a friendship with him. Of course, this will be a totally different matter if your main purpose in being friends with him is to have a stepping stone to a romantic relationship. If that is the matter, then yes, it should matter first if the guy has a girlfriend already or not.
Yes, it will help for you to be able to distinguish if you will just be having a friend relationship with them or if you will be having a friend relationship with them to turn into a relationship in the future. What you have suggested is the perfect way to go when it comes to joining a guy in friendship .
See more questions like this: How can I be the first person to a guy who already has a girlfriend?
There are some men who prefer not to include their girlfriends within their social network. These are sometimes the reasons why they prefer so:
- They honestly just want to safeguard their girlfriend and their relationship.
- They do not want to cause a possibility of rivalry.
- They want absolute attention from their girlfriends.
- They might be hiding something. There are men who are tricky enough to tell their girlfriends they just want to protect them from harmful elements, but the real deal is that they're hiding something from them. Even worse, they might be flirting (or more) with another girl.
The reason for men not wanting to have their girlfriends involved wit their social networks is because of their girlfriend complaining about what they see on their social networks. Any comments, pictures or anything else that happens on their social network can be a cause for argument between the couple.
Maybe this is because, while in front of the computer doing social media, they have no obligations and no rules and regulations - in short, "no hassle". Sometimes sitting in front of a computer makes a guy unconscious of many things. For example, he may not notice the time, if he has eaten recently, and many other things if he is playing online.
This answer can go both ways for it is not only guys who spend a lot of time on social media but also ladies. The reason people spend a lot of time on social networks is to be entertained, this does not mean a person is talking to someone on the Social Network all the time but it does mean that they like reading posts, seeing news and viewing other opinions. If your partner is spending a lot of time on social media then you can simply express yourself to them in order to help the to focus on your more than their social networks.
Why is it inappropriate to ask if someone has a girlfriend?
Asking a guy if he has a girlfriend could go either way - appropriate or inappropriate - depending on your level of relationship or connection with him. However, if you two are really close or belong to the same circle of friends then you should know. One thing to note when asking such personal questions is that you should know what type of person you are dealing with because there are some people who feel their boundaries are crossed when asked such questions, while there are those who think personal inquiries are perfectly alright.
Do not appear critical, malicious, or nosy, as you might send the wrong message. It would definitely be inappropriate if you have the wrong intentions. It also depends on timing and delivery. As the cliche goes, "It's not what you say but how you say it". If you can deliver it with flair, then you will more likely get the right answers and leave a great impression as well.
There is nothing inappropriate in regards to asking a person about their relationship status for it is a good question or even simple question to ask a person during a dialogue.
It is a common scenario that people would post snapshots of their appetizing entree or dish with tags of the restaurant or people they are with. "Selfies" have become highly sensationalized and viral because of social media. A lot of people cannot go about with day-to-day routine without posting updates on myriad of social networking sites. The love bug has also caught up with the social media ripple. That explains why a special status change from "single" to "in a relationship" is definitely something that a guy or a girl would post online especially if he is seriously committed to the relationship and his partner. This is most often accompanied with images of the "beloved" and some messages of love. Public declarations of love or "in a relationship" status via social media reveals that a guy is officially out of the dating pool for the meantime as he is exclusively seeing someone. Further, this shows that a guy is not attempting to date or be in a relationship with a number of girls at the same time as he declared publicly that he is currently in an exclusive relationship with one lucky girl. If the guy has previously broken up with someone or was cheated by an ex, then official social media updates on relationship status shows that he has officially moved on and happy with someone new.
There really is no proper explanation as to why a person would put their information like this on a social network or tell people about this information. An idea about why a person should be this honest comes from is so that he will have the understanding of whomever on the fact that he met someone over a social network.
See more questions like this: Guy hides his relationship on social networks
When a guys dates another girl when he already has a girlfriend who does he love more?
If a guy dates another girl even if he already has a girlfriend it means that the guy is not truly sure about his true feelings and he is still searching for someone that best suits his personality. Most of the guy commits themselves to a relationship in order for them to know more about the girl and if they feels like something is missing, they tend to date again another girl hoping to find someone that could fill the gap. The best way to know if the guy truly loves the girl is that the guy will only make himself available to his girlfriend and he will always be faithful to his girlfriend.
It depends on the guy. If he already has a girlfriend and he dates another girl, it means that he is not faithful and he is not loyal to his girlfriend. If he really loves his girlfriend, he must not date any other girl. Guys date another girl, even though they have girlfriend because they are not sure with their relationship with their girlfriend and they want to try a new partner. There are also some guys that love their girlfriend, but they want to try a new partner because they are not satisfied.
See more questions like this: If a guy already has a girlfriend and if he hides from others, does he not love me
If a man volunteers that he has a girlfriend is he warning you off?
It will be a warning if the girl is flirting with him, so it is a sign that he is not interested to that girl and he really loves his girlfriend. For example: The Girl said "Wow, you're a genius" and she keeps on smiling or saying it in a flirty way. The Boy said "Yeah, that's what my girlfriend always says to me." With the reply of the guy to the girl, he is saying that he got a girlfriend and he loves his girlfriend so much.
If he just said it that he got a girlfriend, it means that he really loves his girlfriend, he is proud to have her, he does not want to have trouble and it seems that he is really serious about his girlfriend.
Here are some reasons on why he says that he has a girlfriend:
- He is just being honest. It is good that a guy is telling the truth and not hiding that he got a girlfriend.
- He loves his girlfriend. It shows that he is proud and love his girlfriend.
- He feels that a girl is flirting him so he just said that he already have a girlfriend and don't want to have trouble.
- He thinks that the girl likes her and just say to the girl that he got a girlfriend so that the girl stops liking him.
I like one guy very much. How I know he also likes me?
I am attracted to a guy just before 5 months at first sight. he is also very nervous around me. I mailed him about studies only, But he sincerely respond me. How can I confirm he is also interested in me
The best way to know if someone likes you without having to wonder or decipher their messages or motives will be to ask him. I have dealt with this before in my life wanting to know if a girl liked me or not but the games I played proved to waste time being that all the signs said that she liked me but she really did not and I did not find out until I fully asked her.
Sit him down or send a text asking:
"Do you have any feelings for me other than in a friendship"
This is the generic way to ask being that it does not put you out in terms of letting him know you like him but this is just a simple question that you are asking. If he says "no" then simply say at the end oh OK I was just asking no big deal.
But if he says "yes" then it is up to you to further the conversation and let him know how you feel.
See more questions like this: My guy friend I like hasn't answered my email
How can I tell if my neighbor is flirting with me or if he has a girlfriend?
I met my neighbor by accident one day when I was putting oil in my van, and he offered to assist me. I work a graveyard so I don't really know my neighbors. He was on his way out to work and said hello then offered the help. I accepted and that was it. Recently though there was a problem with parking and I offered him my parking spot because he was having trouble parking his truck. While discussing this he kept saying how nice it was to see me again and I choked up. Anyhow, he waves to me almost everyday now and I wave back but neither have gotten the nerve to talk to each other. I have seen a woman at his apartment at night and leaving in the morning, not everyday but sporadically. He also has not come home until the next day few times a week and there are times he is there alone. I want to approach him but I want to be sure before I do. I'm confused. He knows I have seen this lady and has waved hello to me in her presence. I don't know if he is just being friendly or not. By the way - he declined the parking spot.
This can be anything. Some people are gallant. Politeness is their way of upbringing, and they are always happy to oblige. Today, a lot of courteous behavior is regarded by flirt by mistake. Observe his manners when he buys something in stores or talks to people if you can. These people have a great tendency to be well-mannered, though they still can do something wrongly or mistreat a person. As you can see, he did not ignore his lady and paid attention to you. This can be a sure sign of good upbringing and good manners.
Unfortunately, to find out if he was flirting, you have to meet him somewhere where you can talk either by chance or by inviting him. It will be a guessing game until you interact more.
Made plans he said OK, now he tells me he has a lady?
Was talking to guy, we made plans in June, now he says he has a lady
Well at least he was honest with you and did not try to lead you on any further. If the plans you made came at a financial cost then you could ask him if he wants to purchase your half or if not you should ask for his half since you are not going together. Maybe carry out the plans with a friend instead so that you do not feel like you are sitting at home in June all alone moping.
My boyfriend doesn't want to go with me in a public place
Its been a month that we both are in relation but we hardly met, till now we met only 2 times, he avoids to go in public places with me, first time when we met we went to his house but in morning he didn't come out to see me off also, he was telling me his uncle lives in the next building so he can't come outside, I don't know if he is really with me or with another gal, but he do messages and call every time, but I really don't know whether I should give time to understand him or just leave this relation
There might be a lot of reasons to that. Some people are agoraphobic or enochlophobic. That means that they are afraid of either open space or crowds. Talk to him about his past experience at festivals or theaters to find out if he has any of these phobias. You will recognize it by his reluctance to talk about it or any other hints. There are many other fears as well (cars, bad people, etc.). The best way is to find common friends and talk about this behavior with them.
The other reason that he behaves like that is that he has a lot of neighbors who watch him and deprecate every of his action. This happens in smaller cities or if the person lives with his relatives.
Of course, there is always a chance he treats you just like a friend. First, try to stay with him indoors and talk about how you love going outside at night or in the daytime (he might not be "watched" by his neighbors at night). Offer him to meet at another distant point (another city is an ideal meeting point) to see if he is afraid of being near you in local public places.
One more thing: some people just prefer home to any other activity. They might be playing computer games, reading books, and avoiding a lot of social interaction in any other way.
See more questions like this: What do I do when my boyfriend is secretive about our relationship
He has pics of the gal on Facebook, old pics from 2013 and he still hangs around with the gal?
Hi, I have recently met a guy online, I like him so much, I asked if he is single and he advised that he has been single for 6 months. I did a little investigation about the guy on Facebook and that is when I came across the pics of himself and the lady from 2013. I then went to his recent pics and still saw the same gal in most of his pics but this time they're not cozy or anything their with their friends. I have tried: I tried to search on Facebook to confirm my doubts. I think it was caused by: The thing that caused this problem is that he hardly initiates a conversation and the other thing is that it is hard to believe a guy when they tell you they are single .
The girl in the pictures could just be a close friend. He also may have meant that he is single because he is not committed to another person but casually dating people. If you have doubts you should wait for him to contact you and then ask to meet him in person and speak with him not just online so you can hear his voice inflection when he talks. It is really hard for some people to make personal connections online so perhaps this is why everything seems to be going too slow for you.
So there's this guy I'm dating and I spend weekends at his place , only for me to wake up this morning and I saw that there was a girl on his DP at 1:36 am and the caption went like" Happy Birthday to this very special girl, I wish you all you wish yourself and even more" I think this is a red flag and I need you to advise me on a mature approach to deal with the issue. I have tried: I have stopped picking his calls. I think it was caused by: I guess he doesn't like me enough
Although that message was a red flag, it could have been sent to a female friend or family member that you are not aware of yet. You seem to not be aware of his intentions towards you and you may not be in an exclusive relationship, especially if you both have never discussed not seeing other people. This does not mean that he is not interested in you and he has been calling you so he does show that he has you on his mind and wants to be with you in some capacity. Ask Your Boyfriend What His Plans are Toward You is a VisiHow article that gives you a guideline for asking your boyfriend what his intentions are. Before you walk away from him, at least give him a chance to clarify your relationship.
The relationship is three months old and we only got intimate, what confuses me is the fact that when h is gone to see his parents our conversations are not as the same as when he is around , he is very straight and so uninteresting and sometimes don't pick up calls?
He will claim that he can't talk freely when he is around his parents so it's a way of respecting them.He goes on to say the only time we get to be up close and personal is at night time when he is free from his work but nevertheless even during the day it is a problem,could he be seeing someone else or what. I have tried: Talked about expressed my fears. I think it was caused by: Not sure if he is over with his ex
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
What if your crush is in 6th grade what do you do then?
He stares at me and tries to hide my face and he finds a way to stare again
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Relationships
Recent edits by: Bobby-Jo Keats, nadine, Maria