Know What the Six Keys to Personal Success Are
Edited by Debbie, Charmed, Nate Pepperell, Eng and 1 other
What is true success? It is the accomplishment of the very best way of life that results when we apply God's standards. Even though we all make mistakes, our life can be successful. We will be learning from the wisdom of our Creator, what the six keys to success are for a happy life.
Six Keys to Personal Success
- 1Keep Money In Its Place.Advertisement
- 2Acts 20:35 tells us there is more happiness in giving than in receiving. Being generous can be done in many ways. Giving of one's self, can be one of the best ways. Research has studied that when people extend help to others, people will have better physical and mental well-being, including less depression.Cultivate a Generous Disposition.Advertisement
- 3We are to continue forgiving each other even if someone has a complaint against us. People today, are not so forgiving, and want to get even. But we all make mistakes and need forgiveness. Do we not appreciate someone forgiving us when we do wrong? Our Creator forgives us, we need to forgive also. (Colossians 3:13)Forgive Freely.
- 4God's commandments are clean, and good for us emotionally, mentally, and physically. (Psalms 19:8) They are a protection for us against drug abuse, sexual misconduct, drunkenness, and viewing pornography. (2 Corinthians 7:1)(Colossians 3:5). The harmful result of these can be crime, poverty, mistrust, families breaking up, mental and emotional problems, disease, and even death. On the other hand, those who follow God's standards of being morally clean, have self-respect, secure friendships, and inner peace. (Isaiah 48:17)Comply With God's Standards.
- 51 Corinthians 8:1 tells us that love builds us up. What would our life be like without love? In chapter 13 verses 4-8 it tells us love is patient and kind. It unselfishly looks out for the welfare of others, and does not easily become offended. As parents, it means showing love to our children, and making sure we teach them bible based principles. Deuteronomy 6:6,7Show Unselfish Love.
- 6The bible tells us we will be happy if we are aware of our spiritual needs. (Matthew 5:3). Millions of people in the world are finding answers to many questions they have wondered. What is the purpose of life? Is there a Creator? What happens at death? What does the future hold for us? Our Creator wants us to be happy, and live forever on this earth, the way it was originally meant to be. (Psalms 37:29). He promises us no more sickness. (Isaiah 33:24) No more crime. (Psalms 37:10-11) No more death. (Revelation 21:3-4) An abundance of food for all. (Isaiah 25:6). This is something to be happy about! Our Creator wants us to be happy and successful forever. We need to take in knowledge of his word, and if we put forth the effort to put what we learn into action, we can be happy. (John 17:3).Be Conscious of Your Spiritual Need.Advertisement
More Tips for Success
- Have a wholesome fear of God. Proverbs 9:10.
- Choose Friends Wisely. Proverbs 13:20
- Control Your Tongue. 1 Peter 3:10.
- Have time for yourself. God Himself took a day off when He created the world.
- Be friendly with your neighbors. They surround you every day.
- Acknowledge that work is a blessing.
- Never waste food, which is a double blessing from God. Empty food from your plate as if you do not need to wash the plate and just return it to the dish rack.
- Read the Bible or a devotional based on the Bible every day before starting to do anything. It will refresh you.
Categories : Health & Wellness
Recent edits by: Eng, Nate Pepperell, Charmed