Know What Is in the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Box
Edited by David Mason, Eng, VisiHow, Anonymous
If you have purchased a new or used Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, you may be wondering what's in the box. Obviously you'll find a phone in the box, but the question is what else will be in there. This is especially true for those of you purchasing used phones, however even people purchasing new phones may get home with her brand-new device, only to find out that something they thought was in the box wasn't. In this article we will be going over everything you should expect to find in the box of your new or used Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. Read on for details.
Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
- 3In order to take the phone out of the box you will need to be careful so you don't drop it.Look for the small plastic tab about halfway down the phone, on the left side. You're going to want to take that tab and lift up on it. Note that this tab is attached to a removable plastic sticker on the back of the phone. Therefore you're going to want to be careful when you pick it up so that you don't drop the phone.
- 6This little box can be opened at the top.Then just pull out the pieces of paper that are in there. You'll see a SIM card removal tool in the large black piece of paper. We will use this in our later tutorials to show you how to add and remove the SIM tray from the Galaxy S7 Edge, so make sure you don't lose it. Some people like to keep it on their key chain, which is what the little hole in it is for.
- 8The power charger is the first thing you will see, along with the USB to micro USB cable.This cable is used with the charger for charging your phone. Do note that this is an adaptive fast charger. That is a good thing, as it means your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge will charge very quickly when using this charging adapter.
- 9Next in the box we have a USB connection adapter.This is a very nice touch by Samsung, as it prevents you having to go out and purchase your own. It's great, because you can migrate information from one Samsung phone directly to another without ever having to connect to a computer. We show you how to do that in our tutorial on how to migrate data directly between two Samsung phones.
Putting the Box Away
The above section has covered everything you should expect to find in the box. The only other thing would be to make sure that your warranty or guarantee paper is with the box. Now you will want to put things away so that if you ever sell the phone or need warranty repairs, you only have to look in your box.
If you have questions about how to use any of the features or functions of your new or used Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge, please make sure you visit our Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge series of how to articles.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy S7 Related
Recent edits by: VisiHow, Eng, David Mason