Keep your boyfriend from cheating on you - 9 steps written by a boy
Edited by Charmed, Mian Sheilette Ong, Eng, Ian Gabriel T. Tolledo and 15 others
"Why do men cheat?" It is a question that have boggled the minds of many women for centuries. History, both mythical and factual, shows evidence of men cheating on their wives, partners or girlfriends. Why does this happen? Read on and see if there is something here that's lacking in your present relationship:
- 1 Why do men cheat?
- 2 What to do
- 3 Additional Tips
- 4 Questions and Answers
- 4.1 How to ensure your boyfriend won't cheat anymore?
- 4.2 How to pamper a man's ego?
- 4.3 Hi, I'm with this guy for 7 years now, and he has always cheated on me, he even had a child with another woman. I treat him like a king and I love him very much but nothing is ever good enough. Recently he started a relationship with a woman that lives very close to us and they are also old schoolmates, please tell me what to do I am desperate?
- 4.4 What Can I do to remove this girl from my boyfriend life?
- 4.5 What will I do with this, I normally get news about my boyfriend hanging out with the girls who like him?
- 4.6 Right now the boy has another he texts love messages to please what do I do to stop it?
- 4.7 He always go out and spend time with other girls and came late at night?
- 4.8 Can you change a cheating man?
- 5 Referencing this Article
- 6 Comments
Why do men cheat?
- 1Lack of romance and passion.Advertisement
- 2Experienced cheating from present or ex-lovers.Advertisement
- 3Man's Ego.
- 4Too much familiarity.
- 5He doesn't love you anymore.
What to do
- 1If the relationship is still new, this may be difficult for women. As such, try to be open minded. In fact, this particular aspect of the relationship is better when discussed with your boyfriend or partner. If you cannot be adventurous, at least be creative. Make him a special romantic dinner and proceed from there. Initiate the act when in bed if you feel that he's not taking any action to do so.Be adventurous in bed.Advertisement
- 2Because of your fear to lose him, you may give in to his every desire. This should not be the case. You should know your limits. Giving him whatever he wants will not make him stay with you longer. Respect yourself, your boundaries, and tell him what can and cannot be done when he's with you. This way, he knows when he should stop asking favors or actions from you.Do not give in to his every whim.
- 3A love relationship is not about control. It is about letting the person be himself and be accepted for being himself. As such, do not try to control his behavior or actions. Let him do what he wants, yet try to be firm and state behavior and actions that you do not like. By maintaining open communication, you will better understand each other and make the relationship grow deeper.Stop controlling him.
- 4Men, from time to time, will show you their romantic side. You may receive some flowers on an unexpected day, without any occasion. Show that you appreciate it by calling him and thanking him. You can also think of a way to surprise him. You can bring him a homemade breakfast at work unexpectedly. This can be a common practice for both of you - surprise each other from time to time.Tell and show him that you appreciate him.
- 5There are times that he will want to spend time with friends. He may get invited to a drinking night out with his friends. As such, this should not be a reason for your conflict. Let him be with his friends, as you yourself will also need your friends, too. For a relationship to grow deeper, both involved individuals should learn to give and take.Let him be with the boys.
The methods mentioned here are just recommendations. It is important to get to know your partner very well through other means, like having fun together. There is no known formula for a sustainable relationship - only open communication can help you get through the ups and downs of it.
- 1This means that you do not trust him. If he finds out, he will tend to seek other partners even more, as your actions bespeak of the amount of trust you give.Do not try to spy on your boyfriend.Advertisement
- 2As mentioned above, he will think that you don't trust him. Worse, his friends will try to ask him if there is something wrong with him for you to ask around about his activities.Do not ask his friends about the details of their night out.Advertisement
Questions and Answers
How to ensure your boyfriend won't cheat anymore?
As a boy, there are lots of things that may cause us to cheat and it is really hard to say if what you girls must do to ensure that we boys won't cheat anymore. There are somethings sometimes that boys want to do but you are against of it instead of being supportive. Then it could make us boys feel mad and look for someone who can understand us. Also boys don't want to be accused of something like cheating or whatsoever; because even though its not true, then if the girl insist it your boyfriend might get pissed and actually do it. So to avoid it for me what you need to do is 1. TRUST him, 2. be SUPPORTIVE and lastly 3. Always show him that you love him and make him that he really needs you.
See more questions like this: I want to do something to show and make my boyfriend believe that I won't give up on him again?
How to pamper a man's ego?
Pampering a mans ego is as simple as not putting him down when he talk about how good he is at something or how smart he is for example. As long as you do not put him down or feel less of a man that is a way of pampering a mans ego.
Hi, I'm with this guy for 7 years now, and he has always cheated on me, he even had a child with another woman. I treat him like a king and I love him very much but nothing is ever good enough. Recently he started a relationship with a woman that lives very close to us and they are also old schoolmates, please tell me what to do I am desperate?
Cheating boyfriend, I love him but I am very hurt
Unfortunately, he is the unstoppable type that cannot be changed even if you become perfect at everything. One of the best solutions would be moving together somewhere where are so few people that everyone knows what another person is doing at any given moment. A village or a small town would be ideal for you both. Otherwise, try to live alone for a couple of months in a very busy city, far away from your home. Go out, explore new places, and meet new people. Always communicate with others, and you might notice how accurate the "Out of sight, out of mind" proverb is.
The better answer you don't want to hear is to leave him. You deserve better. Once you find someone else you like your desire for him will evaporate.
What Can I do to remove this girl from my boyfriend life?
My boyfriend and I have been together for over 10 years. There is this girl who keeps harassing my life on social media for my boyfriend. She has several tattoos of his nickname. whenever she sees me with my boyfriend she does nothing. but when I am alone she does all kind of nonsense.. I have tried: I told him about it. I sent her a lawyer paper. I have been praying but I know I need to pray more.. I think it was caused by: I think they have some relation or used to have some relation.
Clearly, this girl is obsessed with your boyfriend. Outright ask him what she means to him. If they had a long term relationship then this could be the cause for her behavior. Maybe he was with her when he started dating you. Either way, block her from your social media. Do not tag him in any photos and keep your profiles private. Screenshot any negative harassment from her on social media as there are laws against online bullying and harassment in many countries. You should also take notes of other actions she makes towards you when you are alone so that if needed, you can file a restraining order on her. Finally, ask yourself if this guy is really worth all of this drama. If he is unwilling to help you end it then you need to end the relationship.
What will I do with this, I normally get news about my boyfriend hanging out with the girls who like him?
All about stupid girls who doesn't know how to have distance with my boyfriend
These girls are probably just friends. Also, you can't blame the girls if he is not telling them that he is in a relationship with you. One thing you can do is ask to meet all of them since they seem to be a big part of his life. Jealousy is a normal reaction but the more you know about these girls the better you will feel about him hanging out with them. Just realize that you may view the level of commitment in the relationship differently than him. Especially if you are both under that age of 25.
Right now the boy has another he texts love messages to please what do I do to stop it?
Right now my boyfriend has another girl he sends love messages to and it's really getting on my nerves.Please what can I do to stop it. I have tried: That's what am talking about I just discovered it yesterday and I have not done anything to solve it because am really confused here. I think it was caused by: I don't really know what caused it maybe because of our constant fights and quarrels
Confront him with the proof of the messages he has been sending. Let him know that he has completely destroyed any trust you had in him. Ask him why he is sending these messages and talking to another girl. If you do not like the responses he is giving then end the relationship. Someone that texts loving messages to another girl already has one foot out the door. If you do decide to stay with him then there will be a time of trust rebuilding.
He always go out and spend time with other girls and came late at night?
Fatimah Sallah from Gambia West Africa
He is cheating on you. Have some self-respect and tell him to just not come home at all. End the relationship. If he really wants to be with you, then he will come back and beg your forgiveness. If you do nothing about his behavior then he has nothing to stop him so why would he?
Can you change a cheating man?
Guy says he's faithful, but actions prove otherwise. He's convinced he'd be faithful in marriage, but he has a pattern of flirting with women and leading them on.... I have tried: I've tried being less touchy about it and less sensitive, including appearing jealous. I've just tried to appeal 'cool'. I think it was caused by: I don't know. He doesn't think I care what he does. And secondly, he's very handsome, so he easily gets attention from girls. He can't help but give it to them and flirt his way to their hearts (especially when I'm not around).
Some people flirt without even realizing that is what they are doing. They just think they are being nice but it comes off as flirting. Other people only feel self-worth by how others respond to them such as flirting back. If you can't deal with this behavior and are going to be miserable all of the time then it is not worth going any further into a relationship with him. He has said that he will remain faithful to you yet it appears that you do not trust that. No one wants to be in a relationship where they are looking over their shoulder all the time. Either you learn to trust him or you end the relationship.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Keep your boyfriend from cheating on you - 9 steps written by a boy. (2017). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 28, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Keep_your_boyfriend_from_cheating_on_you_-_9_steps_written_by_a_boy
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Keep your boyfriend from cheating on you - 9 steps written by a boy." VisiHow, visihow.com/Keep_your_boyfriend_from_cheating_on_you_-_9_steps_written_by_a_boy Accessed 28 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Keep your boyfriend from cheating on you - 9 steps written by a boy." Accessed Mar 28, 2017. http://visihow.com/Keep_your_boyfriend_from_cheating_on_you_-_9_steps_written_by_a_boy.
Categories : Relationships
Recent edits by: Maria, Inukshuk, fatimah sallah