Keep your boyfriend from cheating on you - 9 steps written by a boy
Edited by Charmed, Mian Sheilette Ong, Eng, Ian Gabriel T. Tolledo and 20 others
"Why do men cheat?" It is a question that has boggled the minds of many women for centuries. History, both mythical and factual, shows evidence of men cheating on their wives, partners or girlfriends. Why does this happen? Read on and see if there is something here that's lacking in your present relationship:
- 1 Why do men cheat?
- 2 What to do
- 3 Additional Tips
4 Questions and Answers
- 4.1 How to ensure your boyfriend won't cheat anymore?
- 4.2 How to pamper a man's ego?
- 4.3 Hi, I'm with this guy for 7 years now, and he has always cheated on me, he even had a child with another woman. I treat him like a king, and I love him very much, but nothing is ever good enough. Recently he started a relationship with a woman that lives very close to us, and they are also old schoolmates, please tell me what to do I am desperate?
- 4.4 What Can I do to remove this girl from my boyfriend life?
- 4.5 What will I do with this, I normally get news about my boyfriend hanging out with the girls who like him?
- 4.6 Can you change a cheating man?
- 4.7 How can I make my boyfriend stop acting as if my emotions are fake?
- 4.8 Hey I have a boyfriend I suspect he is cheating on me with his ex-girlfriend. We are living together, but as times gone by, he has changed.
- 4.9 I caught my boyfriend cheating but I forgave him, does reverse psych work to make him stop?
- 5 Comments
Why do men cheat?
- 1Lack of romance and passion.Advertisement
- 2Experienced cheating from present or ex-lovers.Advertisement
- 3Man's Ego.
- 4Too much familiarity.
- 5He doesn't love you anymore.
What to do
- 1If the relationship is still new, this may be difficult for women. As such, try to be open minded. In fact, this particular aspect of the relationship is better when discussed with your boyfriend or partner. If you cannot be adventurous, at least be creative. Make him a special romantic dinner and proceed from there. Initiate the act when in bed if you feel that he's not taking any action to do so.Be adventurous in bed.Advertisement
- 2Because of your fear to lose him, you may give in to his every desire. This should not be the case. You should know your limits. Giving him whatever he wants, will not make him stay with you longer. Respect yourself, your boundaries, and tell him what can and cannot be done when he's with you. This way, he knows when he should stop asking favors or actions from you.Do not give in to his every whim.
- 3A love relationship is not about control. It is about letting the person be himself and be accepted for being himself. As such, do not try to control his behavior or actions. Let him do what he wants, yet try to be firm and state behavior and actions that you do not like. By maintaining open communication, you will better understand each other and will benefit the relationship considerably.Stop controlling him.
- 4Men, from time to time, will show you their romantic side. You may receive some flowers on an unexpected day, without any occasion. Show that you appreciate it by calling him and thanking him. You can also think of a way to surprise him. You can bring him a homemade breakfast at work unexpectedly. This can be a common practice for both of you - surprise each other from time to time.Tell and show him that you appreciate him.
- 5There are times that he will want to spend time with friends. He may get invited to a drinking night out with his friends. As such, this should not be a reason for your conflict. Let him be with his friends, as you will also need your friends, too. For a relationship to grow deeper, both involved individuals should learn to give and take.Let him be with the boys.
The methods mentioned here are just recommendations. It is important to get to know your partner very well through other means, like having fun together. There is no known formula for a sustainable relationship - only open communication can help you get through the ups and downs of it.
- 1This means that you do not trust him. If he finds out, he will tend to seek other partners even more, as your actions bespeak of the amount of trust you give.Do not try to spy on your boyfriend.Advertisement
- 2As mentioned above, he will think that you don't trust him. Worse, his friends will try to ask him if there is something wrong with him for you to ask around about his activities.Do not ask his friends about the details of their night out.Advertisement
Questions and Answers
How to ensure your boyfriend won't cheat anymore?
As a boy, there are lots of things that may cause us to cheat, and it is hard to say, what you girls must do to ensure that we boys won't cheat anymore. There are some things sometimes that boys want to do, but you are against of it instead of being supportive. Then it could make us boys feel mad and look for someone who can understand us. Also, boys don't want to be accused of something like cheating or whatsoever; because even though it is not true, then if the girl insists it your boyfriend might get pissed and actually do it. So to avoid it for me what you need to do is:
- TRUST him
- Be SUPPORTIVE
- Always show him that you love him
How to pamper a man's ego?
Pampering a man's ego is as simple as not putting him down when he talks about how good he is at something or how smart he is for example. As long as you do not put him down or feel less of a man that is a way of pampering a man's ego.
Hi, I'm with this guy for 7 years now, and he has always cheated on me, he even had a child with another woman. I treat him like a king, and I love him very much, but nothing is ever good enough. Recently he started a relationship with a woman that lives very close to us, and they are also old schoolmates, please tell me what to do I am desperate?
Cheating boyfriend, I love him, but I am very hurt
Unfortunately, he is the unstoppable type that cannot be changed even if you become perfect at everything. One of the best solutions would be moving together somewhere where are so few people that everyone knows what another person is doing at any given moment. A village or a small town would be ideal for you both. Otherwise, try to live alone for a couple of months in a very busy city, far away from your home. Go out, explore new places, and meet new people. Always communicate with others, and you might notice how accurate the "Out of sight, out of mind" proverb is.
The better answer, which you may not want to hear, is just to leave him. You deserve better. Once you find someone else, your like and desire for him will evaporate.
What Can I do to remove this girl from my boyfriend life?
My boyfriend and I have been together for over 10 years. There is this girl who keeps harassing my life on social media for my boyfriend. She has several tattoos of his nickname. Whenever she sees me with my boyfriend, she does nothing. But when I am alone she does all kind of nonsense. I have tried: I told him about it. I sent her a lawyer paper. I have been praying, but I know I need to pray more. I think it was caused by: I think they have some relation or used to have some relation.
This girl is obsessed with your boyfriend. Outright ask him what she means to him. If they had a long term relationship, then this could be the cause for her behavior. Maybe he was with her when he started dating you. Either way, block her from your social media. Do not tag him in any photos and keep your profiles private. Screenshot any negative harassment from her on social media as there are laws against online bullying and harassment in many countries. You should also take notes of other actions she makes towards you when you are alone so that if needed, you can file a restraining order on her. Finally, ask yourself if this guy is really worth all of this drama. If he is unwilling to help you end it then you need to end the relationship.
What will I do with this, I normally get news about my boyfriend hanging out with the girls who like him?
All about stupid girls who don't know how to have distance with my boyfriend
These girls are probably just friends. Also, you can't blame the girls if he is not telling them that he is in a relationship with you. One thing you can do is ask to meet all of them since they seem to be a big part of his life. Jealousy is a normal reaction, but the more you know about these girls, the better you will feel about him hanging out with them. Just realize that you may view the level of commitment in the relationship differently than him. Especially if you are both under that age of 25.
Can you change a cheating man?
Guy says he's faithful, but actions prove otherwise. He's convinced he'd be faithful in marriage, but he has a pattern of flirting with women and leading them on.... I have tried: I've tried being less touchy about it and less sensitive, including appearing jealous. I've just tried to appeal 'cool'. I think it was caused by: I don't know. He doesn't think I care what he does. And secondly, he's very handsome, so he easily gets attention from girls. He can't help but give it to them and flirt his way to their hearts (especially when I'm not around).
Some people flirt without even realizing that is what they are doing. They just think they are being nice, but it comes off as flirting. Other people only feel self-worth by how others respond to them such as flirting back. If you can't deal with this behavior and are going to be miserable all of the time, then it is not worth going any further into a relationship with him. He has said that he will remain faithful to you yet it appears that you do not trust that. No one wants to be in a relationship where they are looking over their shoulder all the time. Either you learn to trust him, or you end the relationship.
How can I make my boyfriend stop acting as if my emotions are fake?
He always says he loves me, but he always cheats on me although he knows that hurts me very much.When I want to break up with him, he does not want to. He even cheated on me with my classmate that I have to see often at school. I have tried: I tried to explain my feelings to him, and I even improved my skills in the bedroom. I think it was caused by: I think because he does not believe that he is the only one I have
You are making excuses for his behavior. Stop doing this. There is nothing you have done or not done that is causing him to cheat on you. The issue is you keep staying with him and condoning his cheating ways. It does not matter if he does not want to break off the relationship with you. It is your choice whether to stay or leave, not his. He won't leave you because he emotionally hurts you over and over and you do nothing about it. Find someone that will love you and only you.
Hey I have a boyfriend I suspect he is cheating on me with his ex-girlfriend. We are living together, but as times gone by, he has changed.
Am I pushing him to cheat on me? He is always tired even in bed. He doesn't even call me during the day or to come home to check on me. I'm the one who is pushing for this relationship. I'm no longer happy, but I love him. I don't to lose him; please help me.
Your description of the circumstances in his behavior can be caused by depression or stress. Is he working or going to school and feels overwhelmed? Are you both experiencing financial stress?
You will have to continue to keep this relationship together until you can speak with him and come to a resolution to solve his demeanor. Do not pressure him into telling you what is going on but instead, offer support and comfort to him. Find joy in the small things. Leave notes for him throughout the apartment of encouragement.
I caught my boyfriend cheating but I forgave him, does reverse psych work to make him stop?
The cheating went on for a month now and I caught him. With a text message. I forgave him. I managed to talk to the girl and knew everything I needed to know (hopefully) and made the girl swear not to communicate with my man again. Then tonight, I woke up from sleeping, it's 1 am and I called my boyfriend to ask why he is still on Facebook. I called him but the line was busy. Tried calling the girl and it was also busy. The moment I messaged them telephone line instantly became available. I asked him and he made sure to insist that nothing was going on anymore. So I became calm. But what should I do now? Does reverse psychology work so he'd realize the mistake he's doing now? And how do I do it? In my situation, I already caught them and talked to both parties. Forgave both of them. But this instance made me suspect something is still going on so I want to know what to do or if reverse psych work and how to make my man realize that he should stop what he is doing if he is still doing it. I have tried: I tried being really nice to him. I wasn't always getting mad anymore. I think it was caused by: I think it was because I was with him all the time or we have been fighting a lot lately. But the reason of the fights was all along (I didn't know it back then) because of the girl. The reasons we're fighting is when he's going MIA and all that which I eventually knew that he was with her.
The other girl is not the cause of your unraveling relationship. In fact, you can't blame her at all. Your boyfriend will not change other than get better at deception and keeping you in the dark. It is great that you have forgiven and now is the time for acceptance and moving on.
Categories : Relationships
Recent edits by: Larabond, Jay, Afika