Keep iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus from Bending
Edited by Leomar Umpad, Dougie, Doug Collins, Eng and 2 others
With the anticipation and response to the latest devices by Apple, it is normal that any bad reviews or problems with the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, are amplified. The latest problem facing these two devices, especially the iPhone 6 Plus, is phones that come out of pockets bent.
Videos of iPhone 6 Being Bent are all over the internet. Though only a tiny fraction of the users have experienced the problem, people are so concerned with this issue as iPhones are no cheap devices.
Keep Your iPhone 6 From Being Bent
If you are an iPhone 6 user, and you're concerned about your phone getting bent out of shape, follow these tips to keep your phone in "top shape".
- 1Most of those who complain that their iPhone 6 became warped or bent are those who put their devices on their tight pockets.Avoid putting your iPhone 6 in tight pockets.Advertisement
- Make sure that your iPhone 6 has enough room in your pockets to handle the movements you'll be making with your body - bending over, sitting, etc.
- If you absolutely have to keep the device in your pants' pocket, see to it that your pockets are spacious enough.
- 2To keep your phone from being bent, do not try to bend it. Never apply too much pressure on the iPhone 6 as this could possibly bend your phone.Avoid applying too much pressure on your device.Advertisement
- 3Using a protective case for your device is highly suggested. It keeps your iPhone from being scratched or bent making your phone keep that pristine-looking condition. Also, a shiny iPhone has a better resale value in case you need to sell it when the next iPhone comes out.Use a hard, protective case.
- 4iPhone 6 is made of aluminum, which is a highly malleable metal. Knowing that will give you an idea of how you should be taking care of your phone.Know your phone's material.
- 5Never use your iPhone on your bed or somewhere where you may fall asleep and roll over on it. You do not want to wake up with a bent iPhone.If possible, do not use your phone on your bed.Advertisement
It really, all boils down to taking care of your phone and knowing its limits. Have fun with your new device!
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Keep iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus from Bending. (2017). In VisiHow. Retrieved Jun 23, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Keep_iPhone_6_and_iPhone_6_Plus_from_Bending
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Keep iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus from Bending." VisiHow, visihow.com/Keep_iPhone_6_and_iPhone_6_Plus_from_Bending Accessed 23 Jun 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Keep iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus from Bending." Accessed Jun 23, 2017. http://visihow.com/Keep_iPhone_6_and_iPhone_6_Plus_from_Bending.
Categories : IPhone
Recent edits by: Nuance, Eng, Doug Collins