Keep iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus from Bending
Edited by Leomar Umpad, Dougie, Doug Collins, Eng
With the anticipation and response to the latest devices by Apple, it is normal that any bad reviews or problems with the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus are amplified. The latest problem facing these two devices, especially the iPhone 6 Plus, is the issue of bent phones on pockets.
Videos of iPhone 6 being bent are all over the internet. Though only a tiny fraction of the users have experienced the problem, people are so concerned with this issue as iPhones are no cheap devices.
Keep iPhone 6 from being bent
If you are an iPhone 6 user and is concern about your phone being bent, follow these tips to keep your phone on "top shape".
- 1Most of those who complain that their iPhone 6 were bent are those who put their devices on their tight pockets. Make sure that your iPhone 6 has enough space for movements in your pockets. If you need to have the device on your pants, see to it that your pockets are spacious enough.Avoid putting your iPhone 6 on tight pockets.Advertisement
- 2To keep your phone from being bent, do not try to bend it. Never apply too much pressure on the iPhone 6 as this could possibly bend your phone.Avoid applying too much pressure on your device.Advertisement
- 3Using a protective case for your device is highly suggested. It keeps your iPhone from being scratched or bent making your phone look on tip-top condition. Also, a shiny iPhone has a better resale value in case you need to sell it when iPhone 7 comes out.Use a hard, protective case.
- 4iPhone 6 is made of aluminum material. Aluminum materials are highly malleable. Knowing that will give you an idea how your phone should be taken care of.Know your phone's material.
- 5Never use your iPhone on your bed or somewhere where you may sleep and lie over it. You do not want to wake up with a bent iPhone.As much as possible, do not use your phone on your bed.Advertisement
It, really, all boils down to taking care of your phone and knowing its limits. Have fun with your new device!
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Keep iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus from Bending. (2015). In VisiHow. Retrieved Apr 23, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Keep_iPhone_6_and_iPhone_6_Plus_from_Bending
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Keep iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus from Bending." VisiHow, visihow.com/Keep_iPhone_6_and_iPhone_6_Plus_from_Bending Accessed 23 Apr 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Keep iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus from Bending." Accessed Apr 23, 2017. http://visihow.com/Keep_iPhone_6_and_iPhone_6_Plus_from_Bending.
Categories : IPhone
Recent edits by: Doug Collins, Dougie, Leomar Umpad