Keep Your Room Clean
Edited by Leomar Umpad, Timbuktu, Jonathan, Trafalgar Law and 1 other
If you are like the typical teenager, or have a hangover of it, you may have a messy room which you found no problem about until someone mature enough goes into it and asks you to clean all the piles of clothes on your bed. Keeping your room clean and organized may be hard at first but constant cleaning and arranging should do the job. A clean and organized room is appealing to the eyes and makes you find things easier and faster. We will be outlining some reminders to help you clean up your messy room.
KEEP IN MIND
- 1There is nothing wrong with that. However, keeping an eraser given by a grade two friend, or holding on to that red bulky plastic car that has no more wheels won't make your room tidier. Let go, think of the things that you have in your room that you do not currently need. If you can dispose them, if you do not want to dispose them, consider moving them to the basement. This is one of the biggest problems of people with messy rooms, they tend to hold and keep those unnecessary things.Do not be a pack rat. Some people value things so much that they want to keep it for the rest of their lives.Advertisement
- 2Give or design an order of your things. Keep those things that you always use close to you. Always keep this in mind, keep the things you use daily closer, arrange things according to their use, dispose unnecessary things.Sort up your things. Arrange your things.Advertisement
- 3There should be no scratch paper on floor, or a bottle of beer, or some loose tissue. Cleaning up your room would give you a bigger space too.Clean up your room. When we say clean up, we mean, get rid of all the dust, mud, and all the impurities from your room.
- 4However, if you keep doing them everyday, it would only take so much of your efforts and time and once you do it everyday, it will become part of your habit. Once it will be part of your habit, you will do it without any efforts at all.Make it a habit. Sorting, setting things in order and cleaning are difficult tasks.
- 5Books should be in the bookshelf. The Laptop and the Tablet should be on the table. All things in their proper place. Nothing out of place. Another thing, crumpled paper, used cups and used chopsticks from delivery should be in the garbage can.Clothes should be in the closet. Shoes should be in the shoe rack.
Have a room makeover! To keep your room clean, you have to reorganize or transform it once in a while. It should not stay the way it is forever. A simple change in the order of the furniture and stuffs inside your room will do it.
- 1Space Maniac.Advertisement
- 3Color It Organized.
GEAR YOURSELF UP
- 5Stay Happy.Advertisement
Tips Tricks & Warnings
- You can do a garage sale from the things you do not need to get some cash from it.
- If you need to, get yourself some organizers to help keep your room organize.
- Ask help every time you need to move big and heavy things.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Keep Your Room Clean. (2015). In VisiHow. Retrieved May 29, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Keep_Your_Room_Clean
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Keep Your Room Clean." VisiHow, visihow.com/Keep_Your_Room_Clean Accessed 29 May 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Keep Your Room Clean." Accessed May 29, 2017. http://visihow.com/Keep_Your_Room_Clean.
Categories : Interior Decorating
Recent edits by: Trafalgar Law, Jonathan, Timbuktu