Category Editor Position
Edited by Anonymous
We are looking for a motivated individual who can edit/write proficiently. Applicants who have a hobby or are knowledgeable in a subject area preferred. You will report to one of our editors.
- Editing: You will be making additions / modifications to existing articles.
- Writing: You will be writing new key articles as required.
- Passionate about something! We will try to match you with your area of interest.
- Writing experience preferred.
- Computer & stable internet connection
You can work from home! However you will be connected virtually with our team via Skype.
There is a two week training period during which you will earn between $5-$25 per article depending on its length and quality. We will use your work done during the training period to assess your capabilities and offer you a competitive ongoing rate of pay.
How to Apply:
- 1In addition to your resume, please visit www.VisiHow.com and write a "How To" article of your choice.Be sure to choose a topic that will best demonstrate your writing capabilities. We are all about writing in-depth "How To" instructions. So pick something you know how to do well, and include all the details! Don't worry about formatting.Advertisement
- 2Once complete, please email careers@VisiHow.com and be sure to include a link to your article.We will evaluate your work and resume, and contact you for an interview.Advertisement
- 3BE SURE TO MENTION YOUR AREAS OF INTEREST / HOBBIES.
- 4If you do not have a resume, please write three "How To" articles and submit them instead.Our interest is in your ability to write and edit.Advertisement
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.