Jailbreak iOS 6 with just a few clicks using Evasion
Edited by Michael Mangada, Charmed, Graeme, langdon and 3 others
Jailbreaking your iDevice is the first step for an awesome Apple experience. Now you may be asking what would you do to a Jailbroken iDevice? You can install hacking apps, Change your Themes, Unusual apps like PSP emulators and Moviebox. Those are just few of the unlimited possibilities. This works on iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and iPad mini as long as it's running on iOS 6.0, 6.0.1, 6.1 and 6.1.2. If you are running on iOS 6.1.3 you are in bad luck evasion Jailbreak doesn't work in iOS 6.1.3.
What you need
- 1You need Evasion Software download it from here evasi0n.com/Advertisement
- 2Winrar or Winzip for extraction www.rarlab.com/download.htmAdvertisement
- 3An iDevice running below 6.1.3
- 4And a Computer
- 2Install it. After you install it proceed to the next step.Now, remember the winrar you have downloaded?
- 5Before we can start jailbreaking your iDevice, if you have a Passcode lock or a screenlock remove it before proceeding to the next step.
- 7If you want to know if your device is jailbroken simply check if you have the cydia app that looks like thisYour device will restart a couple of times but don't worry it's not broken.Advertisement
Tips Tricks & Warnings
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Jailbreak iOS 6 with just a few clicks using Evasion. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 28, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Jailbreak_iOS_6_with_just_a_few_clicks_using_Evasion
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Jailbreak iOS 6 with just a few clicks using Evasion." VisiHow, visihow.com/Jailbreak_iOS_6_with_just_a_few_clicks_using_Evasion Accessed 28 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Jailbreak iOS 6 with just a few clicks using Evasion." Accessed Mar 28, 2017. http://visihow.com/Jailbreak_iOS_6_with_just_a_few_clicks_using_Evasion.
Categories : Apple
Recent edits by: Inukshuk, Dougie, langdon